Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 7:49:33 PM EDT
If there are any Mod jobs open,I know of a few fellows that have been here for a long time(on both ends of the stick)!

Have great insite to what it takes to bicker(and be banned)and rise above it all!

Yep you guessed it Imbroglio,and Mac!

(sorry Mac I know you ain't been banned Yet!)

And I think a mention should go to Grandman also!

Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Lately, it appears the moderators need moderators.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IBTL!
View Quote

Paul you are just too quick!

IBTL    Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Sometimes it feels like we're in a trailer park watching the Jerry Springer show.  Sadly, its not the members.

I'm still waiting for my phone call making me a mod, but I think that I have a better chance becoming President!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sometimes it feels like we're in a trailer park watching the Jerry Springer show.  Sadly, its not the members.

I'm still waiting for my phone call making me a mod, but I think that I have a better chance becoming President!
View Quote

Well Sir Mister President Balzac today you will not be landing on the carrier,as the vice president will be with you and we will need a C-140 to carry his medical staff!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Mac as a mod? Hell no. Would put too much of a crimp on his acidic way with words.  I couldn't imagine a self sensoring The_Macallan. No way! Mac rules!!

-T.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL!
View Quote

Yep....oh and garandman was a mod at one time.
View Quote

I remember when Necrodancer was just a slut puppy,but he turned out to be a first class Mod!

No shit LT you done us proud on that thirteen page photo-shop ordeal!

Hope you get what you want,while in Big Cali

Bob  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top