Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2003 5:49:25 PM EDT
Yup.

They saw him out in the parking lot, and locked the door.

When he found the door locked, he didn't like that. He ripped some stuff off the building and busted out the windows by the door, reached in and opened the door.

He them went into the office and started wrecking stuff.

Office workers ran out of the building and he chased them out.

All the while he was BUTT NEKKID.

Wife has CCW permit, but wasn't carrying. She's fine, just a little shook up.

I had done a CCW presentation to her office workers before. Now, they see why.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:54:57 PM EDT
[#1]
What was his "grievance"?

Or does he do this professionally?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#2]
BUAH HAHAHAHA!!!![LOL]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a PCP enduced nekkid day.  I assume the police arrested Mr. Free spirit?

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:56:39 PM EDT
[#4]
You know me well enough to know I have to ask this....

[b]IF[/b] he had been White, would you have said naked White guy or just naked guy?

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#5]
saw something just like that on cops once. the naked black dude barricaded in the building, and came out with a blazin firehose. he soaked some officers, and being wet and nakkid he slipped away a few times before receiving a healthy dose of pepper spray and a generous beating.

it was great watching
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
saw something just like that on cops once. the naked black dude barricaded in the building, and came out with a blazin firehose. he soaked some officers, and being wet and nakkid he slipped away a few times before receiving a healthy dose of pepper spray and a generous beating.

it was great watching
View Quote

I assume "blazin firehose" isn't a euphemism?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup, police came and put some cuffs on the dude with no clothes.

Supposedly, he's bipolar and kinda nutty. When cops got there, he extended his arms, they cuffed him, and he got into the cruiser. Looked like he was about fall asleep within minutes.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Now everyone should know before you go attacking people naked you gotta cover yourself in vaseline it makes it harder for them to grab you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#9]
This post goes beyond something I can comment on

So Ill just say "Whoa"
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

[b]IF[/b] he had been White, would you have said naked White guy or just naked guy?

View Quote

you know, i probably would have just said "naked dude" had it been a white guy
and "naked black dude" had it been a black guy

this is a product of my growing up in north dakota and never seeing a black person unless we went on vacation
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Now everyone should know before you go attacking people naked you gotta cover yourself in vaseline it makes it harder for them to grab you.
View Quote

Some good information here
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I dunno. Fair question.

I guess since I'm white, saying "nekkid white guy" would be redundant in a way.

Don't read too much into it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

it was great watching
View Quote

I assume "blazin firehose" isn't a euphemism?
View Quote

yah, no shit. he also used a fire extinguisher
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Pfffffftt.  I've done that before.

Do it with a feather duster up your ass - now, that's crazy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:10:54 PM EDT
[#15]
With you, I didnt read anything into it. Period.

I notice [i]Black[/i], and then usually end up wondering what it has to do with the stories.
I guess its my way of reprogramming those around me, as I need reprogrammed myself. It happens when you grow up in America I guess.

The lie-berals love to use labels, then claim fairness, then want bias in someones favor. I kinda try and shy away from race labels, and love to point it out to the Black (read Demonrats) around me.

I try and get my 'right wing' buddies to call a person a person, and only use the descriptors when its a needed adjective. IMHO, it takes the race card away from the lie-berals.

[;)]

Edited to remove bad joke.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#16]
 “Excuse me, while I whip this out.”
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Transmission fluid. Gives you a fine red sheen.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I heard this one just last week.

"A black guy at the party just LOVED my tuna casserole"

Now WTF does racial heritage have to do with tuna casserole?
View Quote

This ain't goin' where I want it to go.

This is about CCW, and the things that happen that make it both justified, and necessary.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I couldn't have shot that guy if I had been carrying.

I mean, he's naked and running around an office building. Gotta respect that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Im just glad he wasnt a Viet Nam "era" Veteran....
I hate it when those guys go wacco

Of course when they do something positive they dont say he was a viet nam vet..only when something negative happens..

Its like they have an agenda or sumpin'
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Ahemmmm...I am in no way related to this guy.

I do like his style though [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Cool, thanks for the info.

If/when I get laid off, I am going to suck down a bunch of Guiness, grease up with Vaseline or transmission* fluid and attack my office naked.

"Naked, Drunken Irishman Attacks Office" will be thread title.  I am sure there will be no double entendres about firehoses or Blazing Saddles references.

*Substituted the correct term, as the common abbreviated term, tranny, would have illicited some interesting replies.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:20:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Under these circumstances, if G-man's wife had been CCW:

1.) Would G-man's wife be legally justified in using deadly force to stop the rampage?

2.) Would G-man's wife actually have used deadly force to stop the rampage?

Tough call.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:28:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

They all know the vaseline trick! A couple times a year i get sent to a call of a crazy naked guy, covered in vaseline, climbing on the roof. I hate those calls, but they are pretty funny a couple days later.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:42:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Anyone see the bloody naked dude on COPS that was knocked up on PCP or some shit?

He puched out a pretty solid looking wooden fence with his fist and tried to crawl thru the too small hole.  The cops then maced/pepper sprayed him and he was still fighting.

Crazy what them drugs can do.

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:18:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Even though the man's actions were wild and scarry I don't think it would be considered a justified shooting.

Unless someone's life or limb are in jeopardy I'd say no shoot. Sometimes you just have to wait for the cops, unless you want to loose everything you have including your freedom.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:38:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Sylvan-
I think you got it.  For whatever reason, it seems we tend to be a little more descriptive when identifying people outside of our own demographic.  If a black guy says, "This white guy went nuts in our office" nobody would think about it.  However...

These double standards get annoying.  When I was in the USAF there was a naive young airman working in a particular shop.  He was from a small northern town and didn't have real-life experience with non-whites.  Nice kid, he just hadn't learned the rules.  He sees three black guys he worked with sitting at a table talking, calling eachother the notorious "N" word.  

When he was a kid he had been taught that it wasn't nice, but seeing black guys using it he figured it was OK.  He sits down and joins the conversation.  He used the "word" the same way the other three had, but the result was totally different.

There was an immediate Social Actions complaint.  The kid explained the situation to the investigators.  What saved him was that the black guys admitted using the "word" themselves.

Either something is right or it's wrong, but this nonsense of it being OK for one group and not another has to end.

In closing, I take each person as an individual.  Stupidity and virtue are not restricted by skin color.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:24:10 AM EDT
[#31]
I love humans. They never cease to amaze me with their antics.

Glad your wife and her co-workers are okay.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:29:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sylvan-
I think you got it.  For whatever reason, it seems we tend to be a little more descriptive when identifying people outside of our own demographic.
View Quote

"For whatever reason was the basis for my initial question.

If a black guy says, "This white guy went nuts in our office" nobody would think about it.  However...
View Quote

[b]IF[/b] my Aunt had nuts she'd be my Uncle. Makes it no different than my initial question again. I ask [i]anybody[/i] around me the same question when a race adjective is used, if I can see no correlation between said adjective and the story. "In order to form a more perfect union"...
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:36:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:40:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:47:12 AM EDT
[#35]
he proably said nekkid black guy because the guy was .....black?

that anybody even cares is beyond me ...it just the truth
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:55:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
And when you fill out a form 4473 do you throw a stink every time you have to mark your race on the form. It's called a description. Plain and simple.
View Quote

When I fill out a 4473 I check other and put in American.

I dont call it a stink, I call it I think. Something the sheep wont do. Sorry if thinking puts your proverbial panties in a bunch.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:36:55 AM EDT
[#37]
If any of you go nuts and cover yourselves with vaseline, try not to run around too much b/c you will overheat after a little while - the vaseline will prevent you from being able to effectively sweat/cool off. This is regardless if you are black or white.....
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:10:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Under these circumstances, if G-man's wife had been CCW:

1.) Would G-man's wife be legally justified in using deadly force to stop the rampage?

2.) Would G-man's wife actually have used deadly force to stop the rampage?

Tough call.
View Quote

Not a tough call in Louisiana. She could have shot him at any time she felt threatened. In GA she would have had to have waited until he picked up a weapon, which he did, and in this case when he breached the door, which he did. A good rule of thumb is: If you threaten a woman, especially with any type of a weapon, it is reasonable to expect to be shot and/or killed by her or a bystander.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#40]
musta took some big balls to do that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top