Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2003 2:43:43 PM EDT
I think I'm gonna be sick.  I just got back from Mcdonalds and was about to take a big bite out of my $1 double cheeseburger.  Right when it was at my mouth a saw a giant ant crawling down my arm. AAAhhhh!  I am freaking out!  Now I got no dinner.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me get this right,

You will eat a cow but not an ant?
How come you are more grossed out by an ant than a cow?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#2]
eat that sonofabitch!  the hells wrong with you?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:50:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
eat that sonofabitch!  the hells wrong with you?
View Quote

Thats what I was thinking. I've eaten ants before. They're actually pretty tasty [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#4]
why u upset? he wont eat much.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]
EAT IT.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:55:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh Yea.!

I just left Burger King. Took a big bite of my Bacon Cheese Burger and pulled out a piece of hair about two foot long.
Talk about loosing your apitite.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You will eat a cow but not an ant?
How come you are more grossed out by an ant than a cow?
View Quote

A hamburger, not a cow.  They're not the same thing.  One has big brown baleful eyes and the other is red and crumbly and comes in a styrofoam container or a 5 pound chub.

What I don't get is Kristofer didn't actually see the ant emerge from the burger.

At 1/6th of the world's biomass, I'd say let the ants do what they want.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#9]
once when i was "working" at a fast food place, we peed in the secret sauce.

am i kidding??
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#10]
So what? if it is just an ant, at least you can see it. My grandfather who used to own many resturants before he died, and he refused to eat hamburgers and hot dogs.

Anyways kinda looks awful, but remember the F16 pilot Capt Scott O'Grady who was shot down over Bosnia? The stupid $hit Matt Lauer asked him during an interview "what was the toughest thing about eating ants?" before he was rescued. Capt O'Grady's reply was "catching 'em."
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
why u upset? he wont eat much.
View Quote

That freeloading SOB.  I spent my hard earned dollar on that burger.

My skin is still crawling.  I HATE bugs!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:03:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Bugs have more protein per pound than most other animals, or so I've heard.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:06:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

am i kidding??
View Quote

You'd better be.  Otherwise your a fuckin' criminal, and a waste of blood to boot. [brick]
View Quote

What would you say to me sneaking meat into vegetarian sandwiches at my old job?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quit your complaining.  That ant was probably the only real meat in that cheeseburger!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Eat it wuss![:d]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

am i kidding??
View Quote

You'd better be.  Otherwise your a fuckin' criminal, and a waste of blood to boot. [brick]
View Quote

What would you say to me sneaking meat into vegetarian sandwiches at my old job?
View Quote

That's just funny!

friggin' vegan homos.

Edited to say that pissing in the food is NOT funny.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#18]
i was just kidding. dude, that would be crossing the line.

the worst thing we ever did was write obscene messages on the saran wrap that we covered the food in at the end of the night.

my favourites were : i want your body

and

who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

but they got a lot more obscene than that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

friggin' vegan homos.

View Quote

I take it you think I am a Homo? i am not a Vegan but a vegetarian, does that make me only half gay?
Not good to directly call people fucked up names on here for no good reason dude
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

You DA Man!  

The any wouldnt bother me that much.  I been in food and drink manfacturing plants.  I have said I will never eat again a few times but its a hard habit to break.  On all this stuff you problay have eaten it before and if your reading this you and I am still alive, So I wouldnt be that concerned.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

friggin' vegan homos.

View Quote

I take it you think I am a Homo? i am not a Vegan but a vegetarian, does that make me only half gay?
Not good to directly call people fucked up names on here for no good reason dude
View Quote

sigh

Take a pill.

It wasn't personal.

I live in the capitol of vegan/homo/liberal/politically correct land.

I thought I could get away with this here.

Guess not.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

friggin' vegan homos.

View Quote

View Quote

hehe, Internet badass
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#23]
"I iz Antman!"

One time I was a McD's and I there was an ant on me too!  I flicked it on the table and squased it with a greasy fry.

Hey!  The bastard wanted food I let it have it!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

You DA Man!  

The any wouldnt bother me that much.  I been in food and drink manfacturing plants.  I have said I will never eat again a few times but its a hard habit to break.  On all this stuff you problay have eaten it before and if your reading this you and I am still alive, So I wouldnt be that concerned.
View Quote

Tell us more.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:37:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

hehe, Internet badass
View Quote

Who, me or him?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#27]
best news I've heard all day......
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

You DA Man!  

View Quote

Tell us more.
View Quote

Want to know some more message me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think I'm gonna be sick.  I just got back from Mcdonalds and was about to take a big bite out of my $1 double cheeseburger.  Right when it was at my mouth a saw a giant ant crawling down my arm. AAAhhhh!  I am freaking out!  Now I got no dinner.
View Quote

HEY ! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ANT ?[shock]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#30]
That's another reason I don't eat fast food...[:X*]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:35:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
HEY ! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ANT ?[shock]
View Quote

This is AR15.com, right?[heavy]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#32]

***Notice how you're from the north....you see, down south stuff like that don't happen
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Whaddya complaining about?

The ant probably has more meat on it than the "cheeseburger" anyway.  Be glad they didn't charge you extra for it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Was the ant next to a little curly hair?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Was the ant next to a little curly hair?
View Quote

Sir, are you implying that the ant was actually a pubic louse?

Damn, Kristofer...you got a cheeseburger with crabs for the price of a regular cheeseburger.

How ya feeling now?  [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top