Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 11:15:07 AM EDT
Posted By: Cross Into The Blew (209-234-160-47.gen.twtelecom.net)
Date: Monday, 5 May 2003, at 1:51 p.m.

I need some advice regarding a military divorce. I am a Master Sergeant in the A.F. with 19 years in and have been married for 15. I just can’t take the old lady anymore and I want OUT ! She’s old, fat, lazy and doesn’t do a damn thing except stay home and take care of the house and kids.

Are there any tricks that can help me save all of my retirement? What about child support? Her fat ass can have custody of our two snot-nosed little whelps—I just want to pay as little as possible.

She’s not really a bad person and I suppose is an O.K. wife (for somebody else—not me). She’s almost forty now and I feel like I’m sleeping with some droopy-tittied bassett hound. Jeez, I woke up this morning and thought I was watching animal planet on TV but it wasn’t really a hairy wilderbeast----it was my wife ! I just can’t take it anymore.

I want out! I got me little chick from P.I. waiting in the wings so I need as much of my retirement as I can keep!

Any advice?

http://www.divorcesource.com/cgi-bin/wbb/military.pl?read=18146
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#1]
lol
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Take her sky diving.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:23:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]
muWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Steve, you gotta be making this shit up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top