Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2003 9:23:03 AM EDT
From [url]http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/story/6616180p-7569922c.html[/url]

[b]Apparently inspired by the MTV reality show "Jackass," two Loomis teenagers recently pulled a prank that led to the lockdown of Folsom Prison and likely left the boys feeling more sheepish than boastful.
On April 27, one of the boys put on an orange jail jumpsuit he bought at a fleamarket, snapped on a pair of handcuffs and ran along a rural road while his friend videotaped him.

The stunt backfired when the "escapee" was pursued by citizens, and law enforcement agencies sent out patrol cars, tracking dogs and a helicopter to look for him.

Folsom Prison officials ordered a full-scale lockdown and conducted a head count to make sure the person seen on King Road wasn't one of their inmates. Jails in Placer and Sacramento counties also checked their inmates.[/b]

More at the link....

hehehehehehehe

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:41:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Hahahahaha, good one.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#2]
California is just completely and utterly wierd.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:50:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Im interested about the jumpsuit he got at a flea market.  I never seen them for sale
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:00:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Knowing Kalifornistan, they will probably charge this guy with impersonating an inmate.
Some ambulance chasing snake will sue on behalf of convicts who were degraded due to this.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:01:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess that rules out obtaining one to fly in ....
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Im interested about the jumpsuit he got at a flea market.  I never seen them for sale
View Quote

You haven't looked very hard then. This took me about a minute [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2825673454&category=16119[/url]

As a side note, I can't believe that the dad ratted on his kids. I'd never tell.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:09:23 AM EDT
[#8]
As long as they didn't break any laws I think it outrageously hilariously funny. Prisoners need to be messed with. I don't think being in prison in most places anymore is enough to keep con from caring about going back in anymore.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#9]
i find that quite funny.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#10]
This was my first laugh of the day.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You haven't looked very hard then. This took me about a minute [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2825673454&category=16119[/url]

As a side note, I can't believe that the dad ratted on his kids. I'd never tell.
View Quote

Hehehe. Stain on collar.

Orange prison or jail jumpsuit. Size 2X. Tag still in item, says "MFG. BY: CT CORRECTIONAL INDUSTRIES 2X". Made by inmate labor in Connecticut. Tag does not indicate what material is, but it appears to be the common polyester/cotton blend of most prison clothes

Short sleeve with zipper front. Elastic in waistband. Item appears to be barely used. Only flaw is a barely [size=4]visible stain[/size=4] on the collar, about 1.5 by 1 inches. Cuffs, seams, elastic, tag all in excellent condition.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top