Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 7:53:45 PM EDT
[url=xrlq.blogspot.com/2003_05_04_xrlq_archive.html#200250164]Ritter's One-Man Race to the Bottom [/url](Note:  This is a blogger's translation of a German newspaper article.  Click on the link to get the entire post.  It's worth it.)[/quote]Former Weapons Inspector Compares War in Iraq to Hitler's Invasion of Poland
Former U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ritter compared the United States' war in Iraq to Adolf Hitler's action in Poland.
BERLIN - "I see no difference between the invasion of Iraq and the and the invasion of Poland by Hitler in 1939," Ritter told the Berliner Zeitung. Hitler had used self-defense as an excuse to send his troops in, and U.S. President George W. Bush had done exactly the same thing in 2003. "It was the same lie," Ritter was quoted as saying.
According to Ritter, Bush has manipulated the September 11 terrorist attacks on America to his advantage, in the same way that Hitler used the burning of the Reichstag. In Ritter's view, Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction, making the basis of the war invalid. "130 Americans died in this war for a lie," Ritter said, according to the report.[/quote]Can't somebody please beat that man to death?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I posted a link to an interview he did on Dutch tv saying as much.  If this guy isn't a bought and paid for mouthpiece for Saddam, I would be completely surprised.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top