Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 12:25:59 PM EDT
........Who is still going to Bulletfest? I'm going and cant wait to meat SOME of you. [;)] Should be a great time had by all. Hope we dont have to set up a temperary holding cell for those who get out of line. JaSoN
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
........Who is still going to Bulletfest? I'm going and cant wait to [size=5]meat[/size=5] SOME of you. [;)] Should be a great time had by all. Hope we dont have to set up a temperary holding cell for those who get out of line. JaSoN
View Quote

So who are you sharing a tent with?[:D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:29:06 PM EDT
[#2]
[spank]  [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe he meant to answer Sniper408 thread. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going, but NOT sleeping in your tent...  :)

Where in Ohio are you?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
........Who is still going to Bulletfest? I'm going and cant wait to [size=5]meat[/size=5] SOME of you. [;)] Should be a great time had by all. Hope we dont have to set up a temperary holding cell for those who get out of line. JaSoN
View Quote

So who are you sharing a tent with?[:D]
View Quote

[center] [lol] [/center]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:33:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I am glad I live close enough to drive.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Im in Defiance Ohio. I wont change meat to meet, so you wont have to change your replies. Arent I a good guy. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
........Who is still going to Bulletfest? I'm going and cant wait to meat SOME of you. [;)]
View Quote

Yikes !! Someone leave me a claymore to put in front of my tent.

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I am going..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top