Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#5]
[:D] IBTL IBTL IBTL [:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The [b]ONLY[/b] intelligent comment comes from a brother Mason... thank you Cappie!
View Quote

I'm always here to help[^]

P.S. I [b]LOVE[/b] Jennifer Garner[:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#8]
What, no pictures of Jennifer?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What, no pictures of Jennifer?
View Quote

[red][i]"What we have here is a failure to communicate--NO BOTD!!"  --thebeekeeper1[/i][/red][/img]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I love the Rembaldi stuff in this show.  Hope it doesn't turn out to be lame in the end...

I had it pegged that either she had been gone for quite awhile (didn't think 2 years though) or no one knew who she was at all...  Going to be interesting to find out what happened, but I'll be darned if I want to wait till next season!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#12]
[naughty] Now I'm definitely IBTL IBTL IBTL [naughty]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#13]
[b]IBTL!!![/b]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I loves me some Garnige
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#15]
oh TV, yahoo
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 2:49:37 AM EDT
[#16]
[img]http://www.rmbwoc.com/vidpage/colorbar.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:37:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Francine and Will both survived.
Francine called Sloan and he sent a team and picked up Syd.
Fancine tells Vaughn that Will discoverd that Syd was the one who was doubled and then Syd treid to kill them both.
Vaughn end up marrying Fancine and Will is some sort of vegetable so he can't tell anything.
Sloan has been doing Rimbaldi experiments on Syd for 2 years.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:42:20 AM EDT
[#18]
It's a mind fuck.  Not on Syd, but on the audience.  Cheap trick.  They throw this out there and it'll turn out to be a fever dream or something that Sydney suffers while hospitalized from all the damage she took in the fight with Francine/Anne.

By the way, that was a good TV fight.  Brutal, messy, often clumsy and haphazard, both of them looked like absolute hell by the time it wound down.  

Francine took NO immediately lethal hits.  The first hit was to her left deltoid.  That was a painful graze.  The next hit was to her left shoulder.  Sucks to be her, nerve and joint damage likely, she'd never regain full use of the arm again and the physical therapy would be hell, but she would likely live.  Third shot was to the other shoulder, again, sucks to be her, but it's not going to be immediately lethal.  Syd just couldn't manage a center mass hit.

So the real issue is, who wakes up from the shock first, Francine/double, or Sydney?  

My opinion is that Will is toast.  He was also an idiot not just running like hell.  He is a freakin' analyst, not a paramilitary field agent.

Vaughn isn't married, this is just a bad dream Sydney is having and losing Michael Vaughn is a serious fear for her.  He's the one point of stability in her whole world.  

It's all a psych job.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top