Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2003 6:40:49 PM EDT

I dont recall seeing this here, but I know it will be disposed of if was...

Read the stories [url=http://www.falfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=52]here...[/url]

It aint gettin no better....
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
From my cold dead hands... uh,wait just a minute Agent Bootthug and I'll hand over my parts kits.

TS
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#4]
holy shit, they're stealing imbel FAL kits now?

i sold mine

fucking fed pigs

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

At least it's being called a seizure or confiscation and not a [i][b]buy back[/i][/b] program.

TS
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I posted this so that I could get back to this topic later! [:)]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

After seeing [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=7&t=169061] first hand [/url] just how much a [i]good[/i]FAL really can do, I understand them not wanting [i]US[/i] to have them...

They may not be shooting sheep with these in [b]the peoples[/b] hands....
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#8]
The ATF has been also restricting the size of rocket motors now; they cant contain more than 62.5 grams of propellant.

How does the ATF get the authority to create new rules and restrictions?  I thought their job was to enfore laws on the books, created by legislators.  But here I see them pulling new rules out of their asses and sudden;t saying parts kits and big rockets are verboten.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

After seeing [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=7&t=169061] first hand [/url] just how much a [i]good[/i]FAL really can do, I understand them not wanting [i]US[/i] to have them...

They may not be shooting sheep with these in [b]the peoples[/b] hands....
View Quote

sounds like you had fun

i'm getting an stg58 from steyr aug's group by this month

i'll have to give try out the long distances at my uncle's farm when i get back to ND for a family reunion this summer

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The ATF has been also restricting the size of rocket motors now; they cant contain more than 62.5 grams of propellant.

How does the ATF get the authority to create new rules and restrictions?  I thought their job was to enfore laws on the books, created by legislators.  But here I see them pulling new rules out of their asses and sudden;t saying parts kits and big rockets are verboten.
View Quote

they get to interpret the laws
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

they get to interpret the laws
View Quote

No, that can't be possible only Judges can do that!  

Oh wait, what was I thinking ????? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Some "Unintended Consequences" of Homeland Security and the Patriot Act??? Hmmm

TS
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 1:34:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top