Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2003 6:20:14 PM EDT
 Whew....I am SOOOOOOOOOO sunburned!!!!

What a day...more hardware than you could shake a stick at.....tannerite going of like gunfire at one point......the coolest people you can imagine hanging out and having fun all day... a sherriff deputy joining in the fray by blasting away with a Thompson.....burgers, sodas, on and on and on...totally worth the sunburn.

There is no doubt that the ARFCOM crowd is the best crowd on the planet.

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]
had to work or I would of been there with my AR and glocks
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
 I can tell you it SHALL occur again!!!!  Wish you coulda been there!!!!  But there is always next time.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Wish I coulda come.  Alas, my M16 is still held hostage by the Class III transferee.  My choices were go with he  and some other  buddies and get to play with my M16, or come visit you all and not see the M16 for another 2 months. [V]

But, I'm sure it will be through ATF by the time I get home in July.  And I would like to come play at the next one.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#4]
DO come to the next one....hope your 16 is free by then.!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Um, [size=1]Kartchner Caverns is really neat.  My wife and I really enjoyed the tour.....[/size=1]

Dammit, WHY'D YOU CHOOSE [i]THIS[/i] SUNDAY FOR THE SHOOT!?!?!?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
DO come to the next one....
View Quote

When is the next one???????????

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:19:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Macallan

It's easy to figure out when the next shoot is.   Look at my schedule.  If I am out of the country - thats the shoot.  

Since I come back in July and leave again in September, I'm guessing the guys don't wanna play in Julu/August heat so - expect Sept/Oct while I'm gone.

Simple Watson.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top