Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2003 1:55:22 PM EDT
Anyone else like this show?
I keep catching reruns of it on bravo, but haven't seen any new ones in a long time. Was it cancelled?
Hope not.
Thanks,
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it too. Just behind 24 and The Shield in my favorite TV shows (actually the only shows I watch except Seinfeld re-runs.) It was not cancelled but the season ended a couple weeks ago.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Yep. Rex Trailer was great. [:D]

S-I
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#3]
i like it, season finale was 2 weeks ago i believe
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#4]
what time is it on? I am having shield withdrawls. Need good cop show, need good cop show.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#5]
it's been on Bravo all day. still on.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#6]
My fiance and my favorite show on TV. The only one we watch actually.

She likes it so much that she checked out what people were saying about it and what kind of reviews it gets.

Unfortunately, most TV watchers find it too complicated and have have given reviews that include comments such as 'it gives me headaches to watch it.'

As such I think it is struggling in the ratings and its future is in question.

Just more evidence that we all need to sniff more glue, and we will all be happy and fit right in with the majority of the TV audience.

(Oops, did I say that out loud?)
Cheers!

--LS
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#7]
The best dramas never get the best ratings. Boomtown, 24, Homocide, Murder One all excellant shows with mediocre ratings. Most tv watchers like mindless crap that follows the same pattern week after week like Law and Order, ER, and Ed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top