Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2003 5:30:19 PM EDT
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/robertnovak/rn20030503.shtml

Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.townhall.com/columnists/robertnovak/rn20030503.shtml[/url]

View Quote

another dancing banana is in order here!

[banana]

Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
What a shame.

If this happens, I sure hope GW Bush can fill the benches with those evil 'strict constructionists' for four years.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
And a Dancing Snoopy
[snoopy]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#4]
[center][size=5][red][b]ALL YOUR SENATE ARE BELONG TO US![/size=5][red][/b][/center]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#5]
So tell me again why we believe anything the democrats have to say??
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Because over the last 10 years those Democrats who have spoken out that the party was in trouble have been proven 100 percent correct...
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Too bad the lone Demo gain will be from Alaska.

Meet our next Senator, Tony Knowles.  He spent the last few years building up his prospects during his governership to run for Frank Murkowski's seat.  

Frank wisely bowed out and ran for governer instead, naming his daughter as the lame duck Senator for two years.

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:53:49 AM EDT
[#8]
This could just be scare tactics to get Democrat Party activists to fight harder in the '04 election. Losing 4 Senate seats in one election cycle would be mind-blowing. Unless the economy gets a major boost by election day I don't see that happening.

The question is, how many seats will they gain? Right now I don't see the Illinois' seat up for grabs (the RINO Fitzgerald will not run in '04) staying Republican. The Democrat Party made a near-total sweep in the state elections in '02. One can only hope that the voters of Illinois will come to their senses in '04.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top