Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/15/2016 4:56:56 PM EDT
"Kamala Harris knows that California and the nation are stronger today because of the generations of Americans who came to this country in search of a better life. She’s the daughter of immigrants and knows that embracing our diversity makes the fabric of our society stronger, our economy more innovative, and our community more inclusive.
Kamala believes that everyone should have access to public education, public health, and public safety regardless of their immigration status. As San Francisco District Attorney and now California’s Attorney General, she has fought for justice on behalf of immigrants who are targeted by criminals based on their immigration status. As Attorney General, she warned immigrants seeking drivers’ licenses against scammers, and she demanded thousands of hours of pro bono legal aid worth millions of dollars from the state’s largest and most powerful law firms for immigrant children and families caught in legal limbo.
In the U.S. Senate, Kamala Harris will fight for comprehensive immigration reform that creates a fair pathway to citizenship. She’ll work on behalf of DREAMers who know no other home than America, and she compassionately and responsibly welcomes those fleeing violence."

http://www.kamalaharris.org/issues/immigration/

The Trump family has given $8,000 dollars to the future Senator from California.

http://www.followthemoney.org/

I'll be waiting for the Creepy Canadian comments patiently.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 4:58:14 PM EDT
[#1]
He just wants some of her ChocoTaco.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Lion's Guard ASSEMBLE!
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#3]
She's a full-tilt gun banning monkey.  Possibly the most extreme anti-RKBA politician in circulation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#4]
He had to donate that money to run his business.

Clearly OP has never run a business.

Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]
You just can't comprehend business, I'm sure he's just about to open a hotel in her district. Keep voting Yeb and Hillary.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump donates anymore $$s I'll be another Californian migrating to Texas.

edited for my personal shortcomings in posting.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#8]
OMG. Guess I can't support Trump anymore. Darn.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You just can't comprehend business, I'm sure he's just about to open a hotel in her district. Keep voting Yeb and Hillary.
View Quote

She was the DA in San Francisco. She pushed maximum charges against gun owners that an a foul with the law. Her and Newson are the usher of a total ban on ALL semi auto firearms.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:06:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She's a full-tilt gun banning monkey.  Possibly the most extreme anti-RKBA politician in circulation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Come on now, your just being nice.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can't support Trump any more because he's given money to someone who would love to see California's gun laws enacted all over this country? Why would that even matter?
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#12]
And she's running against an ARFCOMer's father-in-law.

So Trump hates ARFCOM
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#13]
$8000 is going to secure her???? Lol. That's payoff rent for a hotel
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:08:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would you?  Why do you hate the 2A?

Kamala Harris Backs Closing Loophole in California Assault Weapons Ban

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-harris-supports-closing-assault-weapons-ban-loophole-160114-story.html
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:09:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Would you give contributions to Kamala Harris?  If not - why not?
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably sexual favors, Trump is da man.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:11:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah bro it's cool, he's just paying off corrupt politicians as usual, it's what crony capatalists do.

Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#18]
True Conservatives aren't surprised and Trump Puppets don't care.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#19]
It's OK because she is not GOPe, she's DNCe.

Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-harris-supports-closing-assault-weapons-ban-loophole-160114-story.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much did you donate to her opponent?
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

It's OK because she is not GOPe, she's DNCe.

View Quote
But all members of the GOP are responsible for what the Democrats do, didn't you hear?
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

She's gonna be a terrific senator. The best we've ever had.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you've got some reach on you
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, it's hard to compete against corporate donors dollar for dollar.

I mean, if I had the amount of money Trump has donated to anti-gun politicians I would never need to work again.

Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:18:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Not a Trump lover by any means. Voted for Cruz in our primary today. But I believe Trump is going to be the nominee. That said, I really don't understand the Trump hate. What are you going to do in the general election?  Vote for Hillary?  Go ahead and do that - I'm sure it will turn out so much better.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Which immigrants was she referring to, legal or illegal

Kinda sick of hearing  " Immigrants made this country great " ! Well no shit, it goes without saying, my Parents came here and worked their butts off for a better life.

Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Not a Trump lover by any means. Voted for Cruz in our primary today. But I believe Trump is going to be the nominee. That said, I really don't understand the Trump hate. What are you going to do in the general election?  Vote for Hillary?  Go ahead and do that - I'm sure it will turn out so much better.
View Quote
No one has advocated voting for Hillary here.

Primaries are not over, however.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You. Just. Don't. Get. It.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's true.  Unfortunately, I believe this country is too far gone for a true conservative to win the white house anytime soon.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amazing.

You are just shown where Trump and his family support this freedom hating liberal, and you post this?

Did anyone suggest that Hillary deserves a vote?
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:28:29 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
That's true.  Unfortunately, I believe this country is too far gone for a true conservative to win the white house anytime soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably, but giving up is for the weak.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Amazing.

You are just shown where Trump and his family support this freedom hating liberal, and you post this?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing.

Maybe I should have added to my post the option of staying home and not voting.  I'll admit, I haven't been in GD as much as usual, but I do see the Trump hate threads.  So what is the consensus if Trump is the nominee?  Support him, vote D or stay home?  With the vitriol I've seen, it doesn't sound like he will have the support of those spouting it.,
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  I'm really tired of having to choose between shitty candidates in the general election and I've only been voting since 2000.  I can't imagine how it must feel for those who have been able to vote for longer.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:35:19 PM EDT
[#34]
I didn't read through everything but were the donations from Trump or from his family?

My father is a raging liberal, my uncle donated to Bernie, and my cousin is a communist.

Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not necessarily.

Things looked pretty bad back in the Seventies - hippies/flower power/free love/ drugs/anti war.... Reagan lost the primary to Ford...

Then boom!  It all turned around.

Cruz could be that type of candidate.  But we have a plurality going for a northeastern liberal.....
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:46:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Maybe I should have added to my post the option of staying home and not voting.  I'll admit, I haven't been in GD as much as usual, but I do see the Trump hate threads.  So what is the consensus if Trump is the nominee?  Support him, vote D or stay home?  With the vitriol I've seen, it doesn't sound like he will have the support of those spouting it.,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing.

Write in Cruz. The way things look now, either Hillary will win or Hillary's friend, Trump, will win.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amazing.

Since Trump is the only candidate with a higher disapproval rating that Hillary, the consensus is she will beat him. So we are making voodoo dolls for Rubio and Kasich because without them Cruz would be crushing it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#38]
 Guess I'll have to support Bernie.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 5:50:54 PM EDT
[#39]
A liberal supporting a liberal. No surprise there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Not to mention that if Trump does get the nomination, it will prove that the party can't force a candidate onto the ticket that no one wants, as so many here desperately want to believe.

These guys get the nomination because they get the votes. We need to quit acting like the party leadership are some boogeyman that ruins everything. They've had it in for Trump all along and been completely ineffective at derailing him.  We get crappy nominees because enough people vote for those crappy nominees in the primaries.  WE aren't winning the debates on the street level.  At least not in a meaningful enough way.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I didn't read through everything but were the donations from Trump or from his family?

My father is a raging liberal, my uncle donated to Bernie, and my cousin is a communist.

View Quote

Donald gave $6k and Ivanka gave $2k.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#42]
There was one year when I was barely able to scrape together $500 to contribute to the NRA and our local organization, the VCDL.

That same year, Trump gave $25,000.00 to the VA Gubernatorial campaign of Terry McAuliffe: the hard-left gun grabber and Clinton Campaign Manager.

In other words, Trump gave that gun grabber fifty times what I could afford for my contribution to RKBA efforts.

McAuliffe is now our Governor. We just defeated the his latest attempt to destroy concealed carry reciprocity. McAuliffe issued an executive order ending recognition of all other States. We handed him his ass on the issue.

Sorry, I just don't trust Trump.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 7:06:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

"Kamala Harris knows that California and the nation are stronger today because of the generations of Americans who came to this country in search of a better life. She’s the daughter of immigrants and knows that embracing our diversity makes the fabric of our society stronger, our economy more innovative, and our community more inclusive.

Kamala believes that everyone should have access to public education, public health, and public safety regardless of their immigration status. As San Francisco District Attorney and now California’s Attorney General, she has fought for justice on behalf of immigrants who are targeted by criminals based on their immigration status. As Attorney General, she warned immigrants seeking drivers’ licenses against scammers, and she demanded thousands of hours of pro bono legal aid worth millions of dollars from the state’s largest and most powerful law firms for immigrant children and families caught in legal limbo.

In the U.S. Senate, Kamala Harris will fight for comprehensive immigration reform that creates a fair pathway to citizenship. She’ll work on behalf of DREAMers who know no other home than America, and she compassionately and responsibly welcomes those fleeing violence."

The Trump family has given $8,000 dollars to the future Senator from California.

View Quote
What's the search criteria at followthemoney?

I used "Donald J Trump" and did not see an $8,000 donation

Link Posted: 3/15/2016 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#44]
fuck Kalifornia..
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lion's Guard ASSEMBLE!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2016 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Im waiting for you to provide a link with actual  proof...

As a matter of fact, here is TRUMPS page on that site, and it says no such thing.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Fuck Harris so much. She has made life here miserable for gun owners. Fuck Trump for supporting her to do the same for the rest of the US.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck Harris so much. She has made life here miserable for gun owners. Fuck Trump for supporting her to do the same for the rest of the US.
View Quote

Can somebody show me where trump did anything? jesus lol.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote
I'll believe a Californian. Thank you for shedding some light.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 7:19:01 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm sure Trump supporters care about this, like they cared about all the other past shitty stuff he has done.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top