Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/2/2003 11:19:45 PM EDT
Ok, I gotta ask as this is driving me nuts.  There's this gal who graduated from the university with my wife.  She is a great person and a total knock out.  First time we met at a work related event she & I had lots to chat about & really clicked.  At the time I got the feeling she was hitting on me pretty hard.  Wife said she's just being friendly....no, she didn't hear the entire conversation.  
Ok, today (while with the wife), we run into this gal at the school (both wife & friend are teachers).  First thing she does when she sees us is come up to me and I get a big hug & kiss on the cheek, followed by a nice verbal greeting to my wife.  Ok, weird, but she's just happy to see us.  During the entire conversation, she's giving me looks.  After we're done chatting with her, she says "see ya" and when my wife turns to walk down the hall, she grabs my arm and tells me to call her.
Ok, this girl is a total babe and if I WERE single, I'd take the offer in a second....if there was even an offer to be had.  Maybe she just wants to have coffee sometime.
So, what should I do?  Tell the wife what happened & what she said OR not even bother her with the information?  Call the girl & have lunch as friends?  Shag like rabbits & don't tell?....that last one was a joke!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:22:11 PM EDT
[#1]
1+1+1=lots of stories for us
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Gotta warn you, this could be a test to see how loyal you are to your wife. They are probably in on it together. Women can be very tricky! Cheating on you wife is bad enough, but with a woman she knows is just plain stupid.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#3]
You called her a "gal"??

WTF? Anyone who calls women "gal" is a fruit.

Just kidding Just kidding...

NOTHING wrong with having those 'thoughts' of what COULD HAVE happened. Just dont ACT on them.

But you have a priority to your wife's emotions. I was set in the SAME scenario as you. Best to let the "gal" know you are not interested.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:31:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You called her a "gal"??

View Quote

Hey now, I'm originally from South Dakota....every girl there is a gal!  Just easier for us cowboys to only have 1 word for women..Gal.  Keeps it simple [:)]

Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]
You're married.  Fantasize all you want, but stay true to your wife.  I don't think it's a good idea for you to hang out with another woman without your wife.  I wouldn't bother telling your wife about the exchange as long as you know that nothing will come of it.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You called her a "gal"??

View Quote

Hey now, I'm originally from South Dakota....every girl there is a gal!  Just easier for us cowboys to only have 1 word for women..Gal.  Keeps it simple [:)]

View Quote

OH...... South Dakota.

That answers EVERYTHING [;)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:52:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Once again, we're reminded of the insanity that occurs during Alaska's mercilessly brief mating season.

cynic
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 12:07:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hello, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Gotta warn you, this could be a test to see how loyal you are to your wife. They are probably in on it together. Women can be very tricky! Cheating on you wife is bad enough, but with a woman she knows is just plain stupid.
View Quote

I agree, you can be sure, if you noticed "she was coming on to you", your wife did too. Of course, she may be just overly friendly. She obviously feels comfortable around you, and you may be attracted to her but don't let it get out of hand. I have a similar situation with a friend of my wife. We joke about her being my "girlfriend" etc. and I'm quite sure if my wife and her husband ever passed away that we would probably get together, but we both love our respective spouses. We are very careful not to place ourselves in compromising situations out of respect for ourselves and our partners. Remember, it only takes one moment of weakness to ruin years of love and trust. If your wife is noticing this behavior, or even behind it as one poster said, my friend you need to "school that woman"(your wife). Make it perfectly clear to her that she is the love of your life and there is not a chance on this earth that you would ever leave her. Treat her special and she will be special. I assure you you will like the results. As for the other woman, I'll bet she will be more than willing to help you "woo your wife" and she will feel even more comfortable around you. There are a lot of "dogs" out there, there are few real "gentlemen" Good luck, and "think with the big head not the little one!"

Hessian-1 out!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 12:12:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Stay faithful to your wife, always.

And get the phone number of this gal, just in case.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:02:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 2:14:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Wheres the pic? Godammit, this should be against the CC. You absolutely cannot mention women on this site without including a pic! Got it?

Now, since you've been edumacated, when the 3-some happens (and if it dont, you a stupid mofo) send the pics me.

Or just do what I do, and pretend the hot woman is your wife when you two are... oh, wait I thought this was the "quirk" thread. Disregard my last.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 2:34:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 2:58:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 3:28:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Run Away....Run Away. Ask yourself what will happen if you get caught, and with a woman like that (not nearly sneaky enough and she knows your wife to boot) you WILL get caught. Been there done that and it was the most expensive piece of ass in the universe.  It was real good but I'm still paying for it 10 years later.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 3:35:25 AM EDT
[#15]
If you want to keep all your "Stuff" , stay away!  If you don't mind being poor , " HIT IT"!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 3:39:54 AM EDT
[#16]

I don't think a woman has ever been born that could keep her mouth shut.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 3:56:56 AM EDT
[#17]
 Flirting is OK but make sure you don't somehow find yourself alone with her. Enjoy the attention, but you will always find girls you can do, but you can't do them becuase you're married :^(. Oh well, can't have everything......
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 3:58:37 AM EDT
[#18]
sarcasm mode on
why don't you go ahead and tell your wife your going to bang her friend because either way she will find out and it would probably better if she heard it from you.
sarcasm mode off
run like hell
josam
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 4:19:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
3-way.  No doubt about it.

View Quote

My thoughts exactly!! Maybe your wife and her friend want to try some bi-lovin' and want to involve you!
It might be the beginning of a RedClouds lifestyle!!

Enjoy!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 4:35:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dammit, you beat me to it. Is it cheating if she is too?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:34:01 AM EDT
[#21]
This “gal” is throwing evil – get out of the way!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:36:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

[ROFL2]

Imagine losing your house and half your gun collection. Then if you still think it would be worth it then carry on. "If it flys, floats, or f*cks then it's trouble!"
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:46:27 AM EDT
[#23]
It cost's half + of whatever you own whether you screw up, or she does.  And this sounds like a "been caught" to me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:17:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Forget the "3-way" and the "what if you get caught."

It's as simple as this:
You gave your word in your marriage vows.
What's your word worth?

Scott
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:22:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

My thoughts exactly!! Maybe your wife and her friend want to try some bi-lovin' and want to involve you!
It might be the beginning of a RedClouds lifestyle!!

Enjoy!

~ s0ulzer0
View Quote

I could see this as possible too. Watch yourself cause it could also be a setup.

KEEP US POSTED!!!!![bounce]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:27:46 AM EDT
[#26]
If it IS a 3-way coming down, make sure it's your WIFE who suggests it. That way you are in the driver's seat being the one who gets to decide everything.

Otherwise, I'd leave the shit totally alone. Unless of course you have millions to give to all your ex-wives like Johnny Carson.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:02:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

And some men, apparently... ever notice how many of these "Dear Abby" posts there are here?

[;D]

My advice: tell the wife.  She *is* your best friend, is she not?  

My favorite saying when it comes to "other women":  "I'm married, not dead!"

Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:08:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
1+1+1=lots of stories for us
View Quote

I just busted up reading that.  I would'nt tell your wife she was flirting with you and I sure wouldnt flirt with her. Why chance busting up your marriage.  Suppose you do and end up with this girl. You know what kind of girl she is. She doesnt respect your marriage and sure aint gonna think much of hers either.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:23:49 AM EDT
[#29]
1-Stay true to your wife.

2-Do not "fantasize" about this other woman, it's as good as cheating in God's eyes.

3-Tell your wife IMMEDIATELY.

4-This could be a test.

5-Make sure you pass it.

6-Don't forget mothers day.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:41:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 9:56:09 AM EDT
[#32]
It's your imagination.... She's not really hitting on you!

I get the same thing from my wifes co-workers.....

Jack the bean stalk....and think about her while you're doing it!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:10:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Really think this one out.

There is no way you are going to get a piece of her ass without your wife finding out.  Not with them being friends and working together.  If you are thinking with your big head instead of your small head you will realize the truth about getting caught.

Think about the consequences of getting caught.  You will lose your wife and at least half of everything you own.  Is it worth it?

If you wind up losing your wife are you really going to get this babe?  The answer is most likely no.  Things like this very seldom ends with "and they lived happily ever after".

The last thing is do you really love your wife?  If the answer is yes then you just need to pass up getting a piece of ass.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Bump all this psycho-analysis..just [b]don't[/b] do it. Marriage is too precious a commodity to screw up over an affair with a "good" friend. Trust me...if you do act on it, the friend at some point will get guilty and confess to your wife. Tears and everything, guess what? They will leave you out in the cold because it is of course..your fault.

[b]Just don't do it![/b]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Wow, some of you guys really crack me up  [:D]  I agree on the cheating thing, it won't happen.  I'm a pretty friendly guy also & don't want to give the girl the cold sholder or anything, but I guess my actions and words should vibe that nothing will come of our friendship.
About looking at other chicks. Ok, I'm a guy!  I notice attractive girls all the time.  What's the saying, look at the menu just don't order anything [:)]
Oh Shadowblade, you'd be getting a real good deal on my M60 for a buck!  Actually, you'd really dig this girl.  She was one of my first converts from the dark side!
And BTW, I'll be seeing her tomorrow (Sunday) at a graduation party.  Wish me luck!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#37]
There are lots of women who are only attracted to men they consider unnatainable.  She sounds like one.  If she really wanted you, she'd make an effort to hide it in front of the wife.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forget the "3-way" and the "what if you get caught."

It's as simple as this:
You gave your word in your marriage vows.
What's your word worth?

Scott
View Quote

Scott, I like you.  My thoughts exactly.  My wife and I have a rule--if we wanted to sleep with other people, we wouldn't have gotten married.  PERIOD!

We have another rule that only applies to me--if you can't handle what you've got at home, you can't go elsewhere!  [:(]

[:D]

Hey, if I've got butter at home, I'm not settling for margarine somewhere else.  [;)]
View Quote
May be the first thing you and me ever argree on beekeeper1.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#39]
[b][size=4]Do not cheat on your wife![/size=4][/b]

Your perceptions are being distorted by testosterone poisoning.  If you think she was "giving you looks" you are probably WRONG.  And if she actually was YOU MUST NOT RESPOND TO HER SEXUALLY!.

'nuff said.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#40]
if fantasizing is as bad as actually cheating then im a sorry no good MFer

otherwise, i keep my dipstick in the same crankcase
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#41]
She totally wants you, despite what your wife thinks.  But you're married.  End of story.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Not much more to add here......

DONT DO IT. Tell your wife everything now. It is a setup. Nobody deserves the pain that comes with cheating.

or

There are females out there that want/like to and do play with married couples. She might be one of them.

Still tell your wife everything.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Mess with fire and get BURNT!

You may end up with neither.

Best of Luck with your decision.

MM419
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#45]
I realize that this comment isn't very funny, but...

Did you stand before God and take an oath to be faithful to your wife, "as long as we both shall live"?

Then why are you asking such a question?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#46]
She and your wife used to do threesomes together in college.  It is your turn now!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Sure go for it,but first think of it in a  turn about kind of way!  What if it were your wife and the other woman were a man,and he told your wife Call Me!   How would you feel about it then?  Still want a threesome?  

Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Some might say that in return, you should get a male friend to put your wife to the test (without entrapment, that is);  but that could backfire, too.

There are PI types that do this.  But I never trust double agents.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 11:47:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
2-Do not "fantasize" about this other woman, it's as good as cheating in God's eyes.
View Quote

While it may not be healthy for the marriage, it certainly isn't the same as actually cheating.  God created us.  He knows we all fantasize.  The big test is whether we act on those fantasies.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 12:37:39 AM EDT
[#50]
I'd hit it. But then i'm divorced.

Think about doing her while u lay pipe with your wife.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top