User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 380
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
" />
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Greenville, NC rally stream is active, the national anthem woman broke my eardrums, and the pre-game people are speaking.  

It'll probably be a little while before Trump shows up. We have Diamond and Silk now.

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
diamond and silk are on...

don't know if pasor mark is going to be on anymore -

cnn ambushed him, as he had embellished his history in his bio

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There's info earlier in this thread. Maybe ~ 200 pages back

A long read, and incomplete, but it gives you a picture. For context, recall the Cruz campaign's efforts at that time when they were openly calling for blackballing conservatives that did not support Cruz.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/25/phyllis-schlaflys-last-stand-inside-story-conservative-icons-internal-battle-survival/

For additional context / insight into Cruz and the people around him: facing the facts that conservative primary voters were actually voting for Trump, he tried to earn a few supportive words from Schlafly, given her stature within the movement. That failed, so his campaign outright lied about receiving her endorsement. She cried foul and requested that Cruz retract and remove the erroneous press release about her endorsement. They ignored her request, continued to peddle the lie. Then proceeded to try to destroy her and seize control of her organization's bank accounts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Phyllis Schlafly, RIP.

And fuck the Cruz and Romney cultists for what they did to one of the great conservative icons during the last few months of her life.

As I said before, Ted Cruz is unfit for office. His involvement in the effort to remove Phylis Schlafly were scummy and unforigiveable. The children of hers and former friends who were involved in that effort should be too ashamed to show their faces at her services.

Can you explain what your comment refers to?  

I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

There's info earlier in this thread. Maybe ~ 200 pages back

A long read, and incomplete, but it gives you a picture. For context, recall the Cruz campaign's efforts at that time when they were openly calling for blackballing conservatives that did not support Cruz.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/25/phyllis-schlaflys-last-stand-inside-story-conservative-icons-internal-battle-survival/

For additional context / insight into Cruz and the people around him: facing the facts that conservative primary voters were actually voting for Trump, he tried to earn a few supportive words from Schlafly, given her stature within the movement. That failed, so his campaign outright lied about receiving her endorsement. She cried foul and requested that Cruz retract and remove the erroneous press release about her endorsement. They ignored her request, continued to peddle the lie. Then proceeded to try to destroy her and seize control of her organization's bank accounts.

Thanks, not sure how I missed this story

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Ouch.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Hizhonor is up
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#7]
The Hair Speeketh
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 7:29:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit,

"what about the guy who set up the server. He pleaded the fifth! Where is he? Is he living, or what?"  
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Holy shit,

"what about the guy who set up the server. He pleaded the fifth! Where is he? Is he living, or what?"  
View Quote

yep, that's the off the cuff trump we all love

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I put $100 on Trump winning. He'd better deliver. My brother, who is betting against me (and Donald) is a Bloomberg-loving pseudo "republican". He will vote for Johnson and said Hitlery's presidency is not that bad.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#12]
He's in Philly tomorrow morning.
I'm allergic to Philly

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I put $100 on Trump winning. He'd better deliver. My brother, who is betting against me (and Donald) is a Bloomberg-loving pseudo "republican". He will vote for Johnson and said Hitlery's presidency is not that bad.
View Quote

Unfortunately for you, even if you win he's likely not going to pay you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Capacity crowd. Had to turn them away. Surprising diverse considering.

Sorry for giant pic.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Who was the Major General that was first in his class at West Point that Trump called up onto the stage at today's rally in NC?
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Mark Levin Caves: "I'm gonna vote for Trump."

I guess he noticed the dumpster fire Glenn Beck's empire has turned into since he went full cuck.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:50:08 PM EDT
[#17]
BREAKING: Trump will be dropping out any day now
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:04:09 AM EDT
[#18]
CNN Is headlining that Trump has flipflopped on immigration since his speech. My father was watching that and he said, "are these people too stupid to realize he is deliberately screwing with them? He has got them acting like wind-up toys spinning around in circles. The only thing they are talking about is Trump and Hillary's scandals."
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:18:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Who was the Major General that was first in his class at West Point that Trump called up onto the stage at today's rally in NC?
View Quote

He said there are two Generals here and called up to the stage a "Two Star General that was first in his class at West Point". I'm assuming the other General was Flynn, because I read that he gave a speech at the event.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:32:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
CNN Is headlining that Trump has flipflopped on immigration since his speech. My father was watching that and he said, "are these people too stupid to realize he is deliberately screwing with them? He has got them acting like wind-up toys spinning around in circles. The only thing they are talking about is Trump and Hillary's scandals."
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:44:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Trump is at a rally today, in philadelphia at 11am

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - Philadelphia, PA

The Union League of Philadelphia

11:00 AM

private event not open to the public.

latter tonight, there is suppose to be back to back town hall things with nbc and the iava over military and foreign affairs

the iava is the same group created by paul rieckhoff to protest against bush and attacked trump for the donations to vets, and has associations with a bunch of other leftist vet groups that protested trump at trump towers

I have no idea why anyone in the trump campaign would have accepted this, as he's likely to get ambushed during this thing with a gotcha
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - Philadelphia, PA
11:00 AM
private event not open to the public.

latter tonight, there is suppose to be back to back town hall things with nbc and the iava over military and foreign affairs

the iava is the same group created by paul rieckhoff to protest against bush and attacked trump for the donations to vets, and has associations with a bunch of other leftist vet groups that protested trump at trump towers

I have no idea why anyone in the trump campaign would have accepted this, as he's likely to get ambushed during this thing with a gotcha

View Quote

Maybe he plans to light up the IAVA and called them out on their bullshit?
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

the philadephia thing is on military spending and how he plans to support the military.

the nbc/iava thing is the one that was talked about earlier where clinton and trump get to be interviewed separately,with clinton first.

matt lauer is the moderator, with questions from the audience

expect completely different questions to clinton, vs trump

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/fight-night-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-face-off-directly-first-time-commander-chief-forum/

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#25]
So, in reality,

Trump and Clinton

AREN'T facing off.

Why would Trump agree to this???

We are going to see---- As he rolls Pussy Laurer...

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

hey, why don't you start a thread, and explain what cruz would do to win the presidency, what positions he would take to win over the left and independants, and how he would be winning the general, if he had won the primary

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cause undecideds flock to rallies.

Hey I'm on the fence on this election, I know, I'll go wait in line with a flock of tards and listen to unformed sentences, that'll rile me up for sure.  People filled grateful dead concerts, they still sucked, and couldn't hold #1.  Enjoy the pep rallies.

Rallies are to register volunteers and gather voter data, the content doesn't really matter most of the time. People are still wondering where all these Trump voters came from in the primary, well this is how he got them and how he was able to defeat so many other candidates despite the lack of a "ground game". Cruz was trying to win over party officials while Trump just put a whole lot of asses in seats.

Getting riled up is pretty relevant for the general election, Romney didn't hold a large rally until literally a few days before election day in PA while Trump has been knocking them out like clockwork. He's doing well with independents anyway.

Yet Trump polls worse than Romney lol.  Good luck with that shit.

hey, why don't you start a thread, and explain what cruz would do to win the presidency, what positions he would take to win over the left and independants, and how he would be winning the general, if he had won the primary

He is a major contributor to it, we call it the #Nevertrump thread.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I guess he noticed the dumpster fire Glenn Beck's empire has turned into since he went full cuck.
View Quote

He might have also noticed that other long time Levin listeners, like me, have stopped listening to him and buying his books, or patronizing his advertisers.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He might have also noticed that other long time Levin listeners, like me, have stopped listening to him and buying his books, or patronizing his advertisers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he finally realized his mistake when he got the dead RAT that Hannity mailed him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:40:28 PM EDT
[#30]

I stopped listening when he continued to be a Nevertrump.

maybe Ill listen in again.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:53:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#32]
OMG!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So, in reality,

Trump and Clinton

AREN'T facing off.

Why would Trump agree to this???

We are going to see---- As he rolls Pussy Laurer...

View Quote

It is an odd time for Trump. He has dozen things to target Hil with. And plenty for Obama and the upcoming debates. He went to Mexico. Etc.

Hil has Trump University and her new plane. She has done no campaigning, nothing to engage new voters.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:53:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Hillery is depending on her stupid libtard supporters, propaganda machine, and the FIX of the election...

To win...

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
http://i66.tinypic.com/23wm9ft.jpg

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#36]
I meet a decent guy today from another company which supplies services to our clients, he wasn't what I'd consider different than any other American.  The topic came around to jobs, how his company made a big mistake by outsourcing their customer service jobs overseas... and I coyly mentioned that Trump may be the answer to taking our country back.

What he said in effect was, that as a Hispanic-American he was 100% pro Trump - and most people like himself (Hispanics) were of the same mindset... and that they have to keep that info on the low low.

It's getting very interesting to hear the former liberal types admitting they're for Trump.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

and that they have to keep that info on the low low.

It's getting very interesting to hear the former liberal types admitting they're for Trump.
View Quote

there is what is being termed the hidden "monster" vote....many having registered to vote for the first time,  add in all the democrats and independents that are on board...

there is a tsunami building my friend...
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#38]
yup....he's still gotta eat...

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I meet a decent guy today from another company which supplies services to our clients, he wasn't what I'd consider different than any other American.  The topic came around to jobs, how his company made a big mistake by outsourcing their customer service jobs overseas... and I coyly mentioned that Trump may be the answer to taking our country back.

What he said in effect was, that as a Hispanic-American he was 100% pro Trump - and most people like himself (Hispanics) were of the same mindset... and that they have to keep that info on the low low.

View Quote
I was just talking last night about how the chest thumping neverTrumpers are finally coming around to voting for Trump.  And that if those people, the ones who loudly proclaim how they would never ever consider him, are now voting for him....imagine how many people who were "on the fence" are going to vote for him.  Or how many people who know he's the better choice but don't think it's a good idea to put up a yard sign or tell everyone about it.

In the words of the great Burt Gummer....It's gonna be big!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#40]
anybody here watch the town hall thing? I didn't but it seems like it was a win for us?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
anybody here watch the town hall thing? I didn't but it seems like it was a win for us?
View Quote

I don't think Trump had his best night, but he did fine.

Hillary did terrible.

They pulled out all the stops to make Trump look bad or act out and he did just fine.

Win for us.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
I didn't watch it but the takeaway I got was the liberals are fuming that Lauer wasn't harder on Trump and it looks like Hilldog wore an ear piece so people think she cheated (which fits nicely with the crooked hillary confirmation bias).

So yeah a win for us.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#43]
What is Aleppo?

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#44]
trump is making a speech from a charter school in cleveland, 1pm local time today.

event is not a rally, but open to press, and being streamed whenever it happens.

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
trump is making a speech from a charter school in cleveland, 1pm local time today.

event is not a rally, but open to press, and being streamed whenever it happens.
View Quote

It's going on now and Fox News keeps cutting out. I want to watch it without the bullshit commentary!

partial Fox news stream here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ol8ne_JWI
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#46]
" />
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
That's likely close to what will happen in November.

47 States

Believe me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Several left-wing news outlets have released negative articles on FHRC today. NOW is the time Trump needs to pour it on and crack open his campaign wallet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Several left-wing news outlets have released negative articles on FHRC today. NOW is the time Trump needs to pour it on and crack open his campaign wallet.
View Quote
Supposedly he has some big fundraising numbers to release

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#50]
The National Enquirer is jumping on the pile again!  

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/hillary-clinton-health-scandals-national-enquirer/

I guess I gotta stop by the supermarket on my way home tonight.  
Page / 380
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top