Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2003 7:57:28 PM EDT
Hi guys Made it back from maine Had a good old time rolling and zinging parts in the rec room wit you guys, Thanks for Making my stay so plesant.
Sir....KEN good humping back to the jet your going to be taking, Speak to you soon, Thanks for the Tricks.
Mr Maniac....That is sure a sewwt 24" flutted barrel. I hope it is straightr and you show it some jus
Everyone else THANK YOU for a good time, Your a great bunch of fellows. If there is anything I can ever do let me know. Ken need some paint ball zapping time.
If I can help write
[email protected]   or [email protected]

My phone # and address is there if needed. I am sure you all will do just fine. I just had a great time in your town. Thanks for the Hospitality and Lobster places......
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#1]
EDPMEDIC.... can i ask what happened to your last post? There were some questions asked....
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you get my answer to your last post? If there are any questions please feel free to call me. I did send my phone #. Not sure which shift or Plt you work. It was just answered yesterday. Sorry it took so long
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:19:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top