Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2016 3:25:41 PM EDT
i have a rental house and the tenant got a new room mate.   So after the first month the new room mate has given notice he is moving.  they are supposedly good friends.  i think they found out they can't live with each other.  

So has this happened to you?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes they're called wives
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep.  I have found I cannot stand have other people living under the same roof as me unless we're fucking.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep.  Had it happen in college.  Good friend and I moved in with each other.  Approx. 2 years later, we no longer spoke to each other and to this day, 15 years later, we have not spoken again.

Hate it happened.  He was/is a good guy...I am sure we both could have handled differently.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

-And-

Familiarity breeds contempt.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#5]
As usual

Fpni
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#6]
WowPro thread/
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#7]
No. The friends I had back when I was younger and might've needed a roommate would've been the last MFers I'd have chosen. Thank God I never once had to have a roommate.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep.  I have found I cannot stand have other people living under the same roof as me unless we're fucking.
View Quote

Lots of screwing going around in the Vatican?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, this has happened a few times.

Hmm, maybe it's just me?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep, one of my college roommates was a good friend from HS.
He came from that Italian American family where they were all born in the states, but where the men acted like they were born in the motherland.
The women did everything in the house, the cooking, the cleaning, the shopping etc. He had his mother, grandmother and two sisters that
waited on him, the father and brother.

He was great guy who would give you the shirt off his back, but damn was he slob.    

PS his sister and I were in the same class and was she smoking hot.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yep, one of my college roommates was a good friend from HS.
He came from that Italian American family where they were all born in the states, but where the men acted like they were born in the motherland.
The women did everything in the house, the cooking, the cleaning, the shopping etc. He had his mother, grandmother and two sisters that
waited on him, the father and brother.

He was great guy who would give you the shirt off his back, but damn was he slob.    

PS his sister and I were in the same class and was she smoking hot.
View Quote

Well... Did yall bang?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Had a friend have that problem when we lived together, mostly because my best friend broke up with her and she took it out on me. Last month or so she apologized for being a bitch and let me play with her titties as an apology. And her sisters titties.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:07:24 PM EDT
[#13]
My last roommate would forget to close his door whenever he brought home sluts from the bar... Lots of awkward Saturday nights.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:09:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My last roommate would forget to close his door whenever he brought home sluts from the bar... Lots of awkward Saturday nights.
View Quote

Didn't forget, just about guarantee that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My front door is really hard to unlock, so ive left my bedroom door open before so I could hear my roommate come in so we could be not as loud.

One time we didnt hear the door open, realized the roommate had come home when we heard the dishwasher going...whoops

It was awkward for about 12 hours...then we were all good
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes.

And it was very unfortunate in that we are no longer friends.
We're not enemies, but there is no more contact between us at all anymore.
I tried to mend fences and salvage the friendship to no avail.
The situation was actually upsetting to me because it really was unnecessary and could easily have been corrected before getting to the point it did if all parties involved had been communicative.

Oh well, that was quite some time ago. Although I do miss our friendship I'm no longer upset about it.

You learn things about people you've known for a long time when you live with them; and it's not always good things.

Cheers!
-JC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top