Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2003 9:16:43 PM EDT
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3515807921&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAS:US:3[/url]

can someone point out to me where i stated that i accept paypal?  this stipd fuc_er just sent me a paypal thingy... i'm getting pretty stressed over that crap.  some asshole in france (red light) bid on some of my crap and then demanded paypal.  

i'm going to leave neg feedback for the french prick.

the dude that just sent me his paypal email just got a message from me 'life would be so much easier if people read the directions'.

i don't want paypal, i'm not going to sign up for it or use it.  how much more clear do i have to be on this on ebay?

Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:19:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah see you explicitly state no PayPal[b]L[/b]
The sheeple do not realize you made a typo and naturally assume you take PayPal
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
[rant]i wouldn't be so stressed about this whole situation but i just went through a ton of emails with that french guy..i can't take it anymore!!!!  that guy insisted to use paypal after i sent him the link where it was stated and got a 'uh..guess i didn't read that' reply.  tough shit buddy.  now i'm still waiting on $200 for a guitar i put on there for a friend who doesn't have a pc.  of course i still had ebay user fees to pay on that. [/rant]

edited to add; i finally sent the french asshole my girlfriend paypal info and of course, stopped getting replies from him.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, for a $2.00 book and $87.50 in shipping - he should get the message [:D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#5]
$87 in shipping?

oh yeah, i get it now..heheh.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 10:34:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I clearly state that I do not take PayPal in no less than THREE different locations in my auctions. And at least once a week some bozo writes me and says "Hey, do you take PayPal, dude?"

Yesterday, a guy w/a total of 9 feedbacks, 6 of them being negatives for not paying, won one of my auctions. His reply to my invoice? You guessed it --- "Do you take PayPal?" [:(!]

cynic
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 11:40:39 PM EDT
[#7]
doh!  i'm going to write out a big paragraph and print it in my descriptions from now on.  i doubt anyone will read it, i'll still get personal checks, paypal questions.  it's worth a try.

*you guys feel free to bid on my #30 magazines too!  what a great place to unload crap.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:33:41 PM EDT
[#8]
sorry to bring this up again..it is a little amusing i guess.

"Jason, your last name isn't on the payment request.  Do you want it on the money order?  Can you possibly take a credit card?  I really wanted this unit before Saturday, didn't realize I would have to mail you a payment.  Please send along the wiring instructions too.  Please notify asap.  Thank you, Terry"

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3022947951&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAS:US:3[/url]

man, i even spelled paypal right this time and this numbskull still asks me because my directions must not be clear enough.  there is no hope for humanity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top