Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/29/2003 6:49:15 PM EDT
The time is here It is time to pick your side. How much higher can yiour rent go and let your apt fall apt. How much more can you afford for a train and the rates are going up. MOLD Make's your children constantly sick . They should move but where, Your Oil and Gas is going up and it isn;t going to stop. These are just a few trivial points,

WWHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO> WE THE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN IT and THOSE WHO RIP THEM OFF///MQAYBE YOUR LAND_LORD>

IS IT TIME FOR A TAKE OVER???A REAL TAKE OVER ansd fix these problems op. THEY ARE BLEEDING US DRY> KILLING THE CHILDREN AND CREATeing Disease including SARS......YES SARS which will be a Very big problem....They will try to get one step ahead ansd shut me down but it is not working this time. EVER THING YOU WILL WRITE TO SHUT this down will take a live of it's own on. OH yes....Trace it I'm useing my sons stuff so he will be the one you check and he kniows othing about it.

Look at New Rochelle School.Came to schoo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;and the circle will grow and grow.  JUst like you took care of helping me with the TWIN TOWER FUND AND THE MITCHELL RULE...Have you had itr shoved up your ass uetDear Mr.  Weinstein:

Thank you for your letter, below,  requesting additional information  regarding the rationale for denying your request for support from the Twin Towers Fund.    Unfortunately, given the snowstorm, I have been unable to speak with other members of the staff and Distribution Committee who were involved in reviewing your file.

Please be assured that I or someone else from our office will get back to you before the end of the week.

Best regards,
Carolyn Cavicchio
Deputy Director

HOWS THIS ONE FELLOWSDear Lt. Weinstein:

The Distribution Committee has not yet met to review your request for reconsideration.  I anticipate that a meeting will be held within the next three weeks, and will let you know the Committee's decision immediately following the meeting.  I apologize for the delay, and appreciate your desire to have an answer as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Cavicchio
Deputy Director

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 5:12 PM
To: Carolyn Cavicchio
Subject: Re: DENIED

I am wondering if there were any changes made. I had a trial lawyer look into it. He was suppose to send a letter. It was asking to make a change in the Mitchell Rule. I would like to know so I can take the necessary steps to remedy this rule. I have been asked to go to the Newspapers and TV next. I said I need to see what the decision was going to be and I think enough time has been given.
This money was going to pay for medical bills when I am no longer on Workers Comp. My Disability doesn't afford the same medical coverage has I had. Just to let you know that is one of the reasons I am fighting so hard for this money. Along with the fact it is just plain wrong to discriminate against people who tried to do the right thing. Well above their own Health and safety.
                                  Thank You Again
                                  Lt. Marc Weinstein

So how much longer youn thinkk they will keep me in the dark. LIke they have with all of you and SARS.   PLEASE FLEEL FREE TO PASS IT ALONG.

leT ANY ONE WANTING TO KNOW HOW THE tWIN tOWER fUND IS DENYINMG THE pEOPLE THAT GAVE THEIR LIVES AND WERE INJURED i WILL PASS A LONG SOME STORIES. iT MAKES THE FBI LOOK LIKE QUIOR BOYS. TERUST ME THE TRUTH MUST XCOME OUT AND i NEED HELP GETTING IT TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

EX LT MARC WEINSTEIN FDNYEMSC

gET THIS OUT TO EVERYONE THE GLOVES ARE OFF THE TRUTH SHALL BE SEEN

[red]Edit:  tacked by thebeekeeper1 on 04/30/'03 to help our friend, EDPmedic  [/red]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#1]
okey dokey.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#2]
[red][b][size=6]Huh??[/b][/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously, you have got to chill on the pain meds before trying to post the serious stuff.  We'd love to help, but I can't make out the stuff you wrote above.......

Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you okay, sir?

crowTrobotwork: If you don't know, you probably shouldn't say anything
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Marc, didn't you already get 3/4 pay?  Whats this about workers comp ending?
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[%|]
View Quote

ditto
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#9]
now im confused
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes 3/4 is suppose to start in about 2-3 months. This has to still do with the Bull Shit of the Mitchell Rule and them cutting almost EVERY SINGLE injured worker out of any monetary help.
When I told them about the stealing and the robvbing it was Keep your mouth shut or for sure you get nothing. Well look what they did to this woman who ratted the FBI out. All of a sudden she is not a capable worker.

I am tired if being Blackmailed by trhese People while they try to cover up their act. They are a bunch of theves. Just like I have to go through PROVING I am injured and not a fake. It's time they step out of their Ivory houses and come down to earth.

I AM VERY PISSED WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE FBI. You have no Idea what I just went through having to prove I am injured. I had a doctor ask me How many Times have I stole MEDS from Patients prior to being hurt.

I have been walking around with that for 2 weeks now. That he would ask me with a straight face. YO how many times you rip off patients for drugs.  I was going to make him a taste of Arm a lube. from the barrel of my Glock. But I was a bigger man then him and thought of my brothers and sisters rolling through a desert at that moment.

I never wanted anything....NOW I WANT IT ALL.Because I want to shove it up their nose's. They say I don't deserve it. OF course not they changed the rules to suit them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#11]
[lol] man you need spell check BADDDDD!
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[red]I never wanted anything....NOW I WANT IT ALL.[/red]Because I want to shove it up their nose's. They say I don't deserve it. OF course not they changed the rules to suit them.
View Quote

What do you want?  Its not exactly clear in this thread at all.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Beam me up Scottie, there's no intelligent life down here!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What do you want?  Its not exactly clear in this thread at all.
View Quote

"MONEY"

EDP suits him just fine.. :)
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#15]
EDIT

See Plan B.....

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#16]
From what i am able to make out from this, you were an EMS LT who has been retired on a 3/4 disability pension. This was due to injuries you sustained during the events of 9-11? Can i ask what happened to you?
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 8:43:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Can i ask what happened to you?
View Quote

Ut oh, now you're asking for trouble.. :)
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:06:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll reread after a few more beers. I think thats what it/I need(s).
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#19]
could someone tack this up so it wont get lost.. I think this is going to get VERY interesting.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I know exactly what he wants.  [b][size=4]HE WANTS JUSTICE!![/size=4][/b]
View Quote

Oh no, it's not justice he wants.  It's a reckonin'.
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 10:56:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Sounds like some people are in check for a serious ass whipping edpmedic.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 4:30:13 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't know who told you NOT to go public, but they're fulla shit!! The ONLY way to deal with these assholes is with public pressure. Get your ass on Fox, CNN, and Good morning America.. The time is now, not this pie-in the sky "we're working on it" bullshit.
Stop fucking around Marc, get some other first responders who have been fucked, and get your ass's out in the street with signs... it works, I know!
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 7:09:54 AM EDT
[#25]
The time is here!  It is time to pick your side! How much higher can your rent go? And let your apt fall apt? How much more can you afford for a train? And the rates are going up!  MOLD makes your children constantly sick. They should move, but where? Your Oil and Gas is going up! and it isn't going to stop. These are just a few trivial points
View Quote

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?  WE THE PEOPLE, THAT WORK IN IT, and THOSE WHO RIP "THEM" OFF??? MAYBE YOUR LAND-LORD?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2003 7:29:07 AM EDT
[#26]
IS IT TIME FOR A TAKE OVER? A REAL TAKE OVER?  Fix these problems, op. THEY ARE BLEEDING US DRY, KILLING THE CHILDREN AND Creating Diseases, including SARS... ...YES, SARS! which will be a Very big problem... They will try to get one step ahead and shut me down, but, it is not working this time. EVERYTHING YOU WILL WRITE TO SHUT this down will take on a life of it's own. OH yes... Trace it! I'm using my sons stuff, so he will be the one you check, and he knows nothing about it.
View Quote

Look at New Rochelle School.(ED:  REF URL, DRY:  http://www.nrhs.org/)  Came to school and the circle will grow and grow. Just like you took care of helping me with the TWIN TOWER FUND AND THE MITCHELL RULE...  Have you had it shoved up your ass yet?
View Quote

I changed some of his empahsis.

Link Posted: 4/30/2003 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
IS IT TIME FOR A TAKE OVER? A REAL TAKE OVER?  Fix these problems, op. THEY ARE BLEEDING US DRY, KILLING THE CHILDREN AND Creating Diseases, including SARS... ...YES, SARS! which will be a Very big problem... They will try to get one step ahead and shut me down, but, it is not working this time. EVERYTHING YOU WILL WRITE TO SHUT this down will take on a life of it's own. OH yes... Trace it! I'm using my sons stuff, so he will be the one you check, and he knows nothing about it.
View Quote

Look at New Rochelle School.(ED:  REF URL, DRY:  http://www.nrhs.org/)  Came to school and the circle will grow and grow. Just like you took care of helping me with the TWIN TOWER FUND AND THE MITCHELL RULE...  Have you had it shoved up your ass yet?
View Quote

I changed some of his empahsis.

View Quote

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=11461[/img]
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 8:30:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 8:38:54 AM EDT
[#29]
[noclue]  [thinking] the answer is uh....SEVEN!!.....right?
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#30]
HUH?????????????  

So I don't suppose I want to know what's going on here do I?  I didn't think so.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 3:23:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Um...
Nevermind.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#32]
[banghead]
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#33]
EDPMEDIC,, can i ask you again, what happened to you?
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#34]
maybe it was too traumatic
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#35]
didnt want the thread to die
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#36]
OK I will use spell check. When I wrote this there were lots of things going on.

First I was watching the news and the Dooms Day Budget. How Bloomberg said rents had to go another 25% higher.
Second the MTA had to increase Subway and bridge tolls to $2.00.
Third the Mayor had to cut PD, School and close more Fire Houses. It is a slap in the face to my Brothers & Sisters who gave their lives on 9-11.
Fourth there was this story of Mold killing kids in Harlem. How Landlords didn't have the money to fix the apts.  FLASHBACK to my days working in Harlem I spent 13 yrs there. I remember the stories of the mold then. The kids I had to intubate and rush to the Hospital. The parents crying has they watched their kid take their last breath.
CITY CONTROLLED Apts I am talking about parents trying to make the best of it. The city cutting service’s, but increase our taxes. Almost 25yrs,  and still the same Bull Crap.
The Difference is I am just sitting here and can't do anything. When I was working I was able to fill forms out that might have got an apt cleaned. Maybe saved the brother or sister of that kid that died. Not now I am DISABLED.

Which brings us to the last point me being F-ed by these A-Holes at the Twin Tower Funds and the Red Cross. Due to this Mitchell Rule, which I put on the site in another thread. All because I refused to stay in the Hospital. I needed to get back out and look for my Friends and those who were still left behind.
RONIN45...I was injured on 9/11. NOT by the main towers but,  by the 7 tower. That fell later in the day. I was going to look for a FDNY/EMS crew that was missing and out of radio contact. Last seen and communicated, going into the building. Turns out that was about 45 min before I got the message. They were long gone and safe Thank God.
It has been a battle has some of these guys will tell you. So what happened when I wrote this. I got another denial and a F-you letter from them. Also a verbal don’t make waves kind of thing that day.
It festered all day in me. By the time I saw the news and TOOK my MEDS. That is what causes my grammar and my run on sentence problems. I was really bent out of shape. This place has been a safe haven for me to vent and get REAL help.
SO it was a combo of Bull Crap from the news and the WTC thing. Add the meds and Sorry you guys had to try and decipher that. I will try and not post topics after 9PM.

Link Posted: 5/3/2003 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Heh, is it Prozac by any chance.. :)
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#38]
[>:/]   [8]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Prozac...Thats for the X-Generation...I'm from the older Generation my bodie and mind doesn't react to that. It's like Cool Aid...LOL   ;-)
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#40]
EDPMEDIC... are you saying you were in/or entering Building #7 when it came down?  
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:18:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Was walking toward it. I was not in it or I would be dead...I was across the street from it. The pressure of the building falling blew me backward.

Edited...RONIN45..I see your from NY..Were you or are you on the job? I know a John Hernandez from the Bronx I worked with. You the same guy?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#42]
EDPMEDIC... I am NYC Correction Emergency Service Unit, just started my 15th year. We arrived at Ground Zero before building #7 collapsed. We were there till that Saturday night. We got relieved and were back Sunday afternoon. We worked in conjunction with NYPD Emergency Service Unit. I was there 6 to 7 days a week, 18hrs a day for the nexy 5 and 1/2 months. I was there when we were told #7 was going to collapse, everyone was very far back. You were across the atreet when it went down??
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#44]
insinuating something in Denmark is rotten?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#45]
I was on the south side by World Financial.  The area within 500 yards of #7 was evacuated 45 mins before it went down. (Roughly 4:35pm)

Before evacuation, firefighters were everywhere and anywhere they wanted to look.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p9491a6c4cffa08c7aba00aa1b689c0c8/fc32753d.jpg[/img]

After evacuation - notice how far away we were?  The bridges by World Financial were the limit to how far they'd let us walk in.  Mainly because they said that when #7 came down, that the smoke would likely kill you if you were any closer.  If you look at the building, you'll notice how it was all on fire.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/pc291d15d55725ee9bd568cd4be23ea7f/fc32753b.jpg[/img]

#7 in flames before it went down, its where most of the smoke came from:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p51dd22acf9afc2a3436d7f1d95bd34e4/fc327540.jpg[/img]

When it went down, we were all choking waaaaaay over by where we were.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#46]
[BD]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Not sure I know which tower number 7 was.
View Quote

Its the redish building in the middle, burning out of control in the bottom pic.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Across the street???
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#50]
bump
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top