Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2016 12:57:28 PM EDT
1. I am not voting for Rubio.
2. Cruz talked big and now has faded with his agenda.

The same BS "Change" slogan that landed BHO in the white house is working for Trump.
"Make America great Again" is just a slogan that has caught on, is it true? Possibly.

I think the Demotards are losing their minds and it is hilarious. Some of the Republicons are going nuts as well, they are losing the so called establishment. I think this is hilarious too.

The lobbyists are losing their minds over where they will spend their influence money. I am not saying Trump is the right answer, but at this point he is the best shot to make a sharp turn against the leftists.

I am a disabled vet, and retired US Navy. I find it disgusting that there are illegal pieces of turd here who are treated better than myself and my brothers.

Just my opinion. I am an expert on my opinion.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:58:29 PM EDT
[#1]
We totally needed another Trump thread.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:00:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Another DonaldoTM who doesn't know who Paul Tsongas is.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page one GD

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The same BS "Change" slogan that landed BHO in the white house is working for Trump.
"Make America great Again" is just a slogan that has caught on, is it true? Possibly.

I think the Demotards are losing their minds and it is hilarious. Some of the Republicons are going nuts as well, they are losing the so called establishment. I think this is hilarious too.

The lobbyists are losing their minds over where they will spend their influence money. I am not saying Trump is the right answer, but at this point he is the best shot to make a sharp turn against the leftists.

I am a disabled vet, and retired US Navy. I find it disgusting that there are illegal pieces of turd here who are treated better than myself and my brothers.

View Quote

It may be true, and at this point with the way the establishment Republicans have been acting for so many years, I am willing to take that risk.

ETA every time a Trump thread starts a sockpuppets head explodes.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It may be true, and at this point with the way the establishment Republicans have been acting for so many years, I am willing to take that risk.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, just tired of the stupidity.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top