Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 2/23/2016 8:22:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Another Gym007 thread... humanity loses either way.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm headed there in a half hour to vote for cruz as pointless as it will be trump is going to win by a lot
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm headed there in a half hour to vote for cruz as pointless as it will be trump is going to win by a lot
View Quote

That is not pointless.  It may keep Amnesty boy Rubio from taking second.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's OK, the Canadian was planning to lose another one.  It's all part of his secret plan.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#6]
If it were a primary, I'd be 100% sure Trump is going to be the winner.  Since it's a caucus, I'm just pretty sure he'll be the winner.  I'm not sure Nevada has ever really been in doubt for him.  Where it's going to be a mixed bag, IMO, is Super Tuesday.  I think Trump and Cruz may end up being the only winners of States.  Rubio will be lucky to win one or two the way things look right now.  I don't see Kasich likely to win anything coming up in the near future, nor Carson.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's OK, the Canadian was planning to lose another one.  It's all part of his secret plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

at least my vote matters in the general. have fun in california
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#8]
FPNI
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:54:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL so predictable.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#10]
micah (Micah Cohen, politics editor): It’s Republican caucus day in Nevada!

clare.malone (Clare Malone, senior political writer): Sho is.

micah: You’re still in Vegas, right, Clare? Have you gambled away your plane ticket home?

natesilver (Nate Silver, editor in chief): People are voting as we type this! Except they’re not — because voting in a caucus is a huge pain and the caucuses don’t start until tonight.

clare.malone: I am still in Vegas, a city that very much appears to not know there is an election today. Like most of America, probably.

harry (Harry Enten, senior political writer): I, for one, look forward to a completely inept state party running a caucus where they will record votes on the back of an envelope, take pictures of those results and send those pictures into headquarters.

natesilver: Nevada: the state where you have no idea who’s going to win before the caucus, and also no idea who won after the caucus.

micah: Donald Trump is going to win, right? So sayeth our forecasts.

harry: Well, I think almost everybody thinks that Trump is going to win. Two reasons for that: Limited polling information suggests as much and most voices on the ground, like my good ol’ friends Jon Ralston and Nick Riccardi, say the campaigns’ internal polls say the same thing. But the turnout is going to be excruciatingly low, which increases the chances that the polls could be wrong.

clare.malone: So we have a couple more second-place “victory speeches” to look forward to!

harry: The 3-5-2-2 strategy looks good.

micah: Marco Rubio’s the favorite to finish second?

natesilver: Let’s not pretend that we have any idea. I mean, really. Look at the confidence intervals in our “forecast.” It’s basically saying ¯\_(?)_/¯
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I voted Trump.

What are you guys drinking tonight?

ETA: I don't want him to win, though I voted for him on the poll.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quote from the article: -“Man here says ‘it's a disaster,’” tweeted reporter Emily Cahn. “No one is checking in or checking IDs. They're handing out ballots willy nilly. Some guy voted Trump twice.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/02/disarray-nevada-caucuses-219702#ixzz413DC5XCb

I heard of similar fuckery going on for the Dems.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quote from the article: -“Man here says ‘it's a disaster,’” tweeted reporter Emily Cahn. “No one is checking in or checking IDs. They're handing out ballots willy nilly. Some guy voted Trump twice.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/02/disarray-nevada-caucuses-219702#ixzz413DC5XCb

View All Quotes
Quoted:

There we go, if Trump wins it was due to voter fraud.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well Trump's a Dim, so...
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:10:30 PM EDT
[#17]
What a mess
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:13:43 PM EDT
[#18]
The "winner" is a loser.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Trump just crashed a Glenn Beck caucus site

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qzf4_I_v2o

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:15:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
LOL so predictable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL so predictable.

And also so untrue.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:17:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Carson will take it all by 30 points! It's his time!  
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:17:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Trump just crashed a Glenn Beck caucus site

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qzf4_I_v2o

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:22:39 PM EDT
[#23]
MSNBC sucking him off, and he loves Rachel Madcow... Sure sounds like Trump is a big government progressive,
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#24]

That's pimp.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
MSNBC sucking him off, and he loves Rachel Madcow... Sure sounds like Trump is a big government progressive,
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:24:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I hereby declare that gym007 has no authority to make or call anything "official"
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Any cawkus results yet?
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:40:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Any cawkus results yet?
View Quote

Nadda from AP.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#29]
it aint over till 12pm EST... will be a while
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:52:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Here's a question:  SInce the Federal Gov owns 84.9% of land in Nevada, why are there even counties in the Federal part?  And why do they get delegates?

OK, two questions.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hereby declare that gym007 has no authority to make or call anything "official"
View Quote

I'll second that!
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:54:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Cruz vote, may mean more to rubio than trump.  Volunteered to be a Alternate Delegate March 13th I think at county seat.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'll second that!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll second that!

I vote Nay

Haters are in full force.  I can't wait until the general so things will calm down.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:15:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Jesus.  Kelly and Kristen Powers talking about C3bio:
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:26:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Fox News is predicting Cruz will come in 3rd tonight.  Rubio has already left the state and they are predicting he will come in 2nd.

Fox is reporting that Trump is gearing up to barnstorm the country after tonight, hitting 25 locations in 21 days with rally's everywhere in a move to sweep all primaries through March 15th before Winner Take All states begin where he has the likelihood of winning even more delegates after the proportional states vote.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:28:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Fox News is predicting Cruz will come in 3rd tonight.  Rubio has already left the state and they are predicting he will come in 2nd.

Fox is reporting that Trump is gearing up to barnstorm the country after tonight, hitting 25 locations in 21 days with rally's everywhere in a move to sweep all primaries through March 15th before Winner Take All states begin where he has the likelihood of winning even more delegates after the proportional states vote.

View Quote

Trump going for the big win
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:28:58 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

Grr... sucks. Was really hoping to keep Rubio in 3rd.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#38]
"Voter anger" is driving people to the polls.
Trump is the one who has tapped into that anger.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:34:01 AM EDT
[#39]
The Trump locomotive... either get on the train or get the fuck out of the way because nothing is stopping this train.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:34:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what Fox is reporting on their entrance polling and that Trump is going to win big.

Of course this could be Megyn Kelly trying to set Trump up for embarrassment if he loses to Cruz or Rubio tonight since Trump is the only one not showing up to her special townhall event tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:34:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's in it to win it.  His strategy differs from the creepy Canadian's.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:37:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That's what Fox is reporting on their entrance polling and that Trump is going to win big.

Of course, this could be Megyn Kelly trying to set Trump up for embarrassment if he loses to Cruz or Rubio tonight
since Trump is the only one not showing up to her special townhall event tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course, this could be Megyn Kelly trying to set Trump up for embarrassment if he loses to Cruz or Rubio tonight
since Trump is the only one not showing up to her special townhall event tomorrow.

Doesn't matter what that bitch says.

Voters have been angry since Zero got elected & they get angrier every time SCOTUS or Congress fucks us.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:37:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Fox News discussing Cruz campaigns new dirty tricks in Nevada, voter intimidation.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:38:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fox News discussing Cruz campaigns new dirty tricks in Nevada, voter intimidation.
View Quote

The creepy Canadian's going to run out of people to throw under the bus.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:39:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The Trump locomotive... either get on the train or get the fuck out of the way because nothing is stopping this train.

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/trump-train-2016.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:40:20 AM EDT
[#46]
I really hope Kasich and Carson suspend their campaigns tonight.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:40:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Trump goons are campaigning in the caucus areas, voting multiple times, acting like Democrats

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:43:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

They've pretty much blown their credibility as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:44:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Trump goons are campaigning in the caucus areas, voting multiple times, acting like Democrats

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/02/23/nevadamania/

View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/02/23/nevadamania/

https://twitter.com/NVGOP

Nevada GOP ?@NVGOP 1h1 hour ago

It's not against the rules for volunteers to wear candidate gear. Volunteers went through extensive training & are doing a great job

Nevada GOP ?@NVGOP 1h1 hour ago

There have been no official reports of voting irregularities or violations. #nvgopcaucus

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:44:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I really hope Kasich and Carson suspend their campaigns tonight.
View Quote

lol..  What is it with this "suspend" crap the last few elections?  Like there's the tiniest remotest possibility that they'll start up again?  Just man up and DROP OUT.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top