Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2016 12:32:16 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton at Stellar Awards: ‘I Am a Person of Faith’

Faith in what exactly?  Faith that you are a lying opportunistic money grubbing whore?  

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/hillary-clinton-stellar-awards-i-am-person-faith

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:39:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Still prefer her to 0bama. Her goal is power and money not the destruction of this country.  She wouldn't have intentionally tried to run this country in the ground, there's no money in that.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:39:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Lets attack her AFTER she gets the nomination.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:53:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lets attack her AFTER she gets the nomination.
View Quote

Honestly I think Berners will go after her with a passion considering how Hillary's people are screwing with the votes. They might just vite for Trump out of spite.

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:56:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Still prefer her to 0bama. Her goal is power and money not the destruction of this country.  She wouldn't have intentionally tried to run this country in the ground, there's no money in that.

View Quote

They both wrote their thesis papers on Saul Alinsky.

They both share the same goals, and see America as the problem.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#5]
FUCK YOU to her and sanders, both are dumb CUNTS
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:03:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/front_page_primary_featured/s3/hillary_5.jpg?itok=LMCPuqvl

Hillary Clinton at Stellar Awards: ‘I Am a Person of Faith’

Faith in what exactly?  Faith that you are a lying opportunistic money grubbing whore?  

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/hillary-clinton-stellar-awards-i-am-person-faith

View Quote

And yet so many here would still vote for her over Trump
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:08:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope.  She's waaay worse
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:08:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Gobble gobble gobble .....
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:21:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

She'd sell this country and everyone in it if it raised her personal power.  And she'd burn it down to get even with us if she got pissed off enough.

She's a witch who's evil knows no bounds.  I'll take a wool headed idealist like Sanders any day over that evil cunt.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:22:21 AM EDT
[#10]
FHRC
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:23:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Funny how I knew it would be this cunt when before I clicked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top