Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 5:53:31 AM EDT
To AR 15 Members I tried too Post this GREAT ARTICLE about what "Makes a Bad American"-I think as a gunowner you will really enjoy reading it and passing it along. If you would like to see it-pop me an e-mail and I will send it along-Worthwhile and say's it all.
Bob Lippman
Lippman Enterprises,Ltd
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:44:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I tried to post it too, but my computer crapped out on me.  I am a very "bad" American!
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:13:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Some things that makes someone a "bad American" -

1. Anyone who doesn't recognize the Second Amendment for what it is - the official authorization for a civilian militia, completely free of Federal control.

2. Those who think America owes them something.

3. Those who think they owe their country nothing.

4. Those who don't see a gov't surplus as an overpayment by the taxpayers that MUST be returned, IN FULL, to the taxpayers. These same people see gov't as BIGGER and MORE IMPORTANT  than the individual person.

5. Those incapable of looking beyond their political agendas to treat our soldiers, ALL American fighting men and women, as great Americans, simply becasue they did what their country asked of them, with great peril to themselves. The "rightness of the cause" is irrelevant here.

6. Those who burn the flag, NOT with the intent of improving their nation, but for the purpose of belittling and attacking and humiliating their nation.

That's all I can think of right now.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#3]
The guy who invented the New Joisey traffic circle is a BAD American!
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Schnert, are you sure he was an American?  Traffic circles are a British thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top