Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2016 10:22:17 PM EDT
Make them look like Legos or other small children's toys and you'll kill every military aged man out there.

Fucking little evil plastic foot killers.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#2]
FPIASPA

(First post is a sadistic psychopathic asshole)

I mean that it in the nicest way possible.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife seems to have figured out that the clear plastic covers for disposable razors are completely camouflaged on the shower floor when it's wet..

She is winning the war.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the USSR used brightly colored explosive toys in Afghanistan.  The purpose, apparently, was to blow the fingers/hands off of the children so they wouldn't be able to fight.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:26:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Fucking plastic caltrops could stop a bulldozer.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:28:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Lego blocks with small semtex charges and micro blasting caps could take out a generation of able bodied men.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think the USSR used brightly colored explosive toys in Afghanistan.  The purpose, apparently, was to blow the fingers/hands off of the children so they wouldn't be able to fight.
View Quote

Yes, It's been done.  Some looked like toys, others like pens.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:25:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Make them look like Legos or other small children's toys and you'll kill every military aged man out there.

Fucking little evil plastic foot killers.
View Quote
always fun to find when I get up in the middle of the night and go to check a noise or the doors etc.

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#9]

If there was a prize, I'd walk over those legos.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:29:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:38:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I remember when I first started getting interested in girls, Id take some legos and put them on the stairs or in the hallway, when my parents would come up the stairs to my room I would always get a nice 5-10 sec warning they were on the way, just enough time to climb of each other and pretend we were doing homework .. My poor little brother would always get blamed for it too
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:41:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Always makes me think of Hans Gruber...

"Shoot.. the.. glass!"
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Lego blocks with small semtex charges and micro blasting caps could take out a generation of able bodied men.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Diabolical. My God man, don't let evil plans like that out into the public.

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:49:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Dragon's Teeth, CEMs, Bluies, etc.  It's been done.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:51:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I remember when I first started getting interested in girls, Id take some legos and put them on the stairs or in the hallway, when my parents would come up the stairs to my room I would always get a nice 5-10 sec warning they were on the way, just enough time to climb of each other and pretend we were doing homework .. My poor little brother would always get blamed for it too
View Quote

What the fuck were you doing with your little brother?????
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Russian Butterfly mines were produced in some brighter colors and were criticized for causing lots of child casualties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PFM-1

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:50:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Germans did that in WWII - dropped them in London.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top