Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2016 11:31:00 AM EDT
I found this website awhile back when watching the Off Shore race.

You can basically jump in any race and control your boat. I'm in there.....losing.

Virtual Regatta
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#1]

I jumped into the Jules Verne Trophy race about 1 hour ago. Sitting around 5,000 place
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#2]

You dudes are totally missing out.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't see any laundry out on these boats.  I've never seen a sailboat in real life that didn't have laundry hanging all over it
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 4:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't see any laundry out on these boats.  I've never seen a sailboat in real life that didn't have laundry hanging all over it
View Quote

This is all I have until I can buy a boat.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

This guy knows. Hey OP, putz around with your 3hp Yamaha motor and then anchor up in the harbor entrance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]
WAFI Thread...
Please leave the T-Paper and Soap in the public Bathroom and Fresh Water on the dock is for people that pay for dockage. Thank You,
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This guy knows. Hey OP, putz around with your 3hp Yamaha motor and then anchor up in the harbor entrance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get it. I should point out while not a sailor I'm experienced in off shore boating.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top