Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2016 3:14:49 AM EDT
. . . . . . . . . . .  who taught us to fight;

to storm the wires of the camps;

to smash those metal motherfuckers into junk.

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:20:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Pee-wee Herman?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:22:28 AM EDT
[#2]
The Terminator

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:27:22 AM EDT
[#3]

"Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range."

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:29:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:35:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 4:18:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Is this another Trump thread?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#7]
In for the post count
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Imagine what they could have done with a guy who "bursts his bonds to fight for justice".

Death by SunSword, motherfuckers!
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#9]
who would not take it any more... who stood up against the scum, the filth..

sorry wrong movie...
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this another Trump thread?
View Quote

It is now.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#11]
One day we will have it...

at only $89,497.47 this is a steal.

Link
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:18:54 AM EDT
[#12]
That night, I had a dream. I drifted off thinking about happiness, birth and new life, But now I was haunted by a vision of... He was horrible. The lone biker of apocalypse. A man with all the powers of Hell at his command. He could turn turn the day into night and lay to waste everything in his path.

He was especially hard on little things-the helpless and the gentle creatures. He left a scorched earth in his wake befouling even the sweet desert breeze that whipped across his brow. I didn't know where he came from or why. I didn't know if he was dream or vision. But I feared that I myself had unleashed him. For he was the fury that would be as soon as Florence Arizona found her little Nathan gone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#13]
..Sometimes there's a man--I won't say a hee-ro, 'cause what's a hee-ro?--but sometimes there's a man.. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here-- sometimes there's a man who, well, he's the man for his time'n place, he fits right in there--and that's the Dude....
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:42:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Its funny. We have new payroll software were I work, but the problem is, it is very complicated  and really not a good pick for a place whose employees work very weird schedules.  So, it is a real motherfucker getting OT, extra work etc entered.  

The running joke is 'this is how SkyNet begun', as shitty payroll software.

Some day John Connor will rise and save us all

CSB
And FUCK YOU KRONOS!!!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Knew exactly what you were talking about by the thread title.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Its funny. We have new payroll software were I work, but the problem is, it is very complicated  and really not a good pick for a place whose employees work very weird schedules.  So, it is a real motherfucker getting OT, extra work etc entered.  

CSB
And FUCK YOU KRONOS!!!!
View Quote

Dell?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

CSB
And FUCK YOU KRONOS!!!!
View Quote

Someone at my kids' school has a sense of humor. The first time I went in there my phone popped up that a wireless network was in range....'Skynet'.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:23:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That night, I had a dream. I drifted off thinking about happiness, birth and new life, But now I was haunted by a vision of... He was horrible. The lone biker of apocalypse. A man with all the powers of Hell at his command. He could turn turn the day into night and lay to waste everything in his path.

He was especially hard on little things-the helpless and the gentle creatures. He left a scorched earth in his wake befouling even the sweet desert breeze that whipped across his brow. I didn't know where he came from or why. I didn't know if he was dream or vision. But I feared that I myself had unleashed him. For he was the fury that would be as soon as Florence Arizona found her little Nathan gone.

I love that movie too!
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Dat longslide.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:28:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

CSB

And FUCK YOU KRONOS!!!!
View Quote

KRONOS!!!!  omg I hate that software.  Thank God we're not on it at this company.  

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

her insides were a rocky place, where my seed could find no purchase
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top