Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/21/2016 7:02:20 PM EDT
sperated and going thru a divorce. Ex's car broke so I'm  fixing it. Told the girl I'm dating and looks like that one just broke up with me because I fixed the car. Fucking women, if I didn't like Pussy it would be easier to be gay
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell her to fix her own car?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

sperated and going thru a divorce. Ex's car broke so I'm  fixing it. Told the girl I'm dating and looks like that one just broke up with me because I fixed the car. Fucking women, if I didn't like Pussy it would be easier to be gay
View Quote

Why are you fixing ex's car?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:04:14 PM EDT
[#3]
sounds like the OP has poor judgement and even shittier timing. Who the fuck hooks up with anothe rcrazy while in the middle of a divorce?  The OP, that's who.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying to figure this out myself.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't blame the current girl for you being mad, if I were split with anyone, I would imagine I would cut all ties with exes
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#6]
It's not like there's a big menu.

1) Pussy
2) Dick

Though I keep hearing that they're expanding the options.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#7]
no need to be mean
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I dont blame the new girl. I blame OP .
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

OP, GD will tell you you're insane to be fixing the ex-wife-to-be's car, but I suspect you're not necessarily doing it out of altruism. If the divorce is not yet final, and you and the ex share expenses, it's probably cheaper to just fix the car until she's completely out on her own. That, or you initiated the divorce and feel like parting on amicable terms. You sound like a nice guy or at least a pragmatic one. Don't let it get you down. And for God's sake, pick and choose the advice you get on here. There are many here who hate women and for good reason, and many here who hate women for no reason. Just remember women are people too, and pick another woman who sees you as people and not a blank check. You'll be fine.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:09:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

1) Pussy
2) Dick

View Quote

OP didn't choose cock, the cock chose him!
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

You jumped back into the pool too quick
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:10:06 PM EDT
[#12]

you gotta find your kind of crazy
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sound's like you're a co dependent little bitch OP.

The women in your life have more powerful personalities than you do, and they control you like the little bitch you are.

Man the fuck up and don't subject us to your useless whining again.
View Quote

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#14]
The Girlfriend was looking for an excuse to break up, looks like she found one. If she really digs you, she
should not have a problem with you fixing the ex-wife's vehicle. Find another.
I know a few guys that still do things for their ex-wives on occasion due to the bonds with their children.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#15]
beta as fuck
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:11:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Maybe fixing the car means cutting the brake line?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like OP's ex had a good reason to leave him.  Hes the crazy one in the relationship.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are there three women in this post? Your soon to be ex wife, ex gf, and the one that just broke up with you?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  It's the job of the guy she's currently fucking to fix her car...
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Everything happens for a reason.  Sometimes that reason is because you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

OP, GD will tell you you're insane to be fixing the ex-wife-to-be's car, but I suspect you're not necessarily doing it out of altruism. If the divorce is not yet final, and you and the ex share expenses, it's probably cheaper to just fix the car until she's completely out on her own. That, or you initiated the divorce and feel like parting on amicable terms. You sound like a nice guy or at least a pragmatic one. Don't let it get you down. And for God's sake, pick and choose the advice you get on here. There are many here who hate women and for good reason, and many here who hate women for no reason. Just remember women are people too, and pick another woman who sees you as people and not a blank check. You'll be fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Raspbery Jam Delta-v
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#23]
1)  Why did you work on exes car?

2)  Why did you tell this to current GF?

3)  Why are you surprised?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
beta as fuck
View Quote

I agree. Unless of course it was the family minivan she hauls his children around in. In that case I would be fixing it for THEM, not her.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Meh,  I'd fix my ex wife's car if she really needed it.  
Only because my kids ride around in it.  
Any chick that complains about it can fuck off.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The women in your life have more powerful personalities than you do, and they control you like the little bitch you are.

Where did this come from?  I don't see it posted previously.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#27]
My ex wife always acted like she settled when it came to me, talking about how she met these good looking men at work, out at starbucks, etc... to make me feel bad about herself--talking like she deserved a Calvin Harris when she had a Bruce Campbell.

It made me feel like shit for a long time before I just gave up.

Now I really don't know if women see me for my career, my money, the person I am, my looks, or what and it has made me jaded.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

beta as fuck
View Quote
I wasn't going to say it, but yeah.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#29]

If women didnt have a pussy there would be a bounty on them like coyotes

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought my post was a little too mean, and possibly against COC, so I edited it. Thankfully BeerPimp quoted me
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Apparently, not as much as they "hate" you...........................  
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Maybe there are kids involved, and 'x' needs a car for his kids?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

1) Pussy
2) Dick

View Quote

There's butthole, but butthole is universal.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Maybe there are kids involved, and 'x' needs a car for his kids?
View Quote
Hopefully

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Man, if my fuckin' ex-wife asked me to take care of her fuckin' dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu I'd tell her to go fuck herself.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Op stop being captain save-a-hoe.

Since you are going through the divorce you should care about number 1 and that's you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If women didnt have a pussy there would be a bounty on them like coyotes

View Quote

We would be studying their fossils next to the T-rex's and other extinct creatures of Jurassic period... I suspect we would have named them "Cuntasuras".
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#39]
So you screwed up, the new GF reacted like 99% of other women would, and you hate them all for that?  

Got it.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#40]
OP, you make bad decisions.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Everything happens for a reason.  Sometimes that reason is because you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
View Quote

Lol this. Why would you tell your GF
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#42]
To add yes I have kids, it was to keep things on good terms and so they have a ride
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:28:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
To add yes I have kids, it was to keep things on good terms and so they have a ride
View Quote

tell her to fix it herself
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is truth here. From your ex girlfriends point of view, she of course thinks you're trying to rebang the other ex.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:29:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Plenty of mechanics around. If she is going to take half your money, might as well keep your time and just offer to drive the kids around yourself.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My ex wife always acted like she settled when it came to me, talking about how she met these good looking men at work, out at starbucks, etc... to make me feel bad about herself--talking like she deserved a Calvin Harris when she had a Bruce Campbell.

It made me feel like shit for a long time before I just gave up.

Now I really don't know if women see me for my career, my money, the person I am, my looks, or what and it has made me jaded.
View Quote

All of those at one point or another. Women are fickle and never really know what they want, they run on feels and if they're not feeling you anymore it's over.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Ex sounds manipulative. GF sounds immature.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trust me, she's gonna have plenty of money to fix her ride once the courts are done with you..
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#49]
OP looking for the D
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#50]
And I thought I did stupid things....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top