Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2016 5:29:25 PM EDT
I am wondering why they are still in the race...

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The sooner the better.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Carson is staying until the end to spite Cruz.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#3]
They're wasting both their time and other peoples' money.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Carson has already dropped out.  He just doesn't know it yet.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
My prediction for next debate....Carson gets asked a question and here is his response (after 3-4 seconds of awkward silence)

"Thank you for including me....(long pause).....I wasn't sure I'd get a chance to respond....(awkward chuckle)....."  and then like 2 minutes of painfully slow speech.

And Kasich -  "Why can't we just all get along, gosh darn it?"
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:38:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Till Ohio for Kasich. Carson will win the nomination so never
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Kasich will stay through Ohio
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Ego Tour....
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#9]
You mean they haven't?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 5:59:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Yep, Kasich getting blown out in his own state ought to do it. march 15.

The Mar1 SuperTuesday has 15-16 states and half of those are Open primaries, he might get enough lib support to think he's viable. But getting crushed in OH two weeks later ought to do it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Do you guys understand how any of this works or are you big Rubio fans?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Kasich will stay through Ohio
View Quote

He won't win Ohio. Calling it now.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm hoping Trump picks Carson as a running mate. Both being unabashed pro-American would be unstoppable (unlike the others).

I used to think Cruz would be a good VP but his unwillingness to boot his Goldman/CFR "North American Union" wife speak volumes about his true feelings on the Constitution, so he's out IMO.

That said, a Trump/Carson ticket would absolutely crush a Clinton/Sanders ticket on many levels.

Trump/Carson 2016

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well that's easy.

To become the nominee you need 51% of the delegates.
With the establishment keeping all these worthless candidates in the race it pretty much ensures that neither Trump nor Cruz will hit the 51% mark.
Then they can have a brokered convention where will tell the delegates who to vote for in the second round and their candidate of choice will get the 51%.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:34:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well that's easy.

With the establishment keeping all these worthless candidates in the race it pretty much ensures that neither Trump nor Cruz will hit the 51% mark.
Then they can have a brokered convention where will tell the delegates who to vote for in the second round and their candidate of choice will get the 51%.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that's easy.

If that was the case they would have kept bush in.

I think you are smoking weed.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Carson's supporters will most likely go to Cruz. Jebs! Are likely to flock to Rubio. Not sure what a Kaisik voter believes
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is he paid by Trump or did they have "beef"?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:41:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Superpacs suck

If the Party wants to beat Trump then they need 3 guys to drop out tonight.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:43:04 PM EDT
[#20]
if Kasich would switch to the D, I don't think anyone could beat him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Not soon enough.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Carson's supporters will most likely go to Cruz. Jebs! Are likely to flock to Rubio. Not sure what a Kaisik voter believes
View Quote

Not sure about that. I figure they will blame cruz for him dropping out...
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/Gifs/carson_zpsrun39kjz.gif

Holy Shit that's funny!  

Oh, 87 days!
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I would like Cruz/ Kasich.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm hoping Trump picks Carson as a running mate. Both being unabashed pro-American would be unstoppable (unlike the others).

I used to think Cruz would be a good VP but his unwillingness to boot his Goldman/CFR "North American Union" wife speak volumes about his true feelings on the Constitution, so he's out IMO.

That said, a Trump/Carson ticket would absolutely crush a Clinton/Sanders ticket on many levels.

Trump/Carson 2016  
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Carson's bus is still rolling. I saw it this morning in Greenville.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that's easy.

The whole idea of the "establishment" pushing for a "brokered convention" was idiotic to begin with.

After Trump dominated S. Carolina, only retards and idiots are pushing it as an idea. Seriously.

Trump kicked everyone's teeth in in S. Carolina. It is a three-man race. Trump, Rubio, Cruz.

There will not be a brokered convention. It does no one *any* good whatsoever. None. Does not do the "establishment" any good.... None.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:03:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Ohio and Florida matter in the election so that means kasich and Rubio matter as vp. So stay in a little longer for that
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:05:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Kasich waiting till Ohio, he's a strong shot for the VP slut
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Kasich will stay in until he has solidified his bid for VP, and also until the GOPe tells him it is time to step aside and support Rubio.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:06:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Kasich is running for Vice President, so I suspect he will hang around until after Ohio to show his strength in his home state and solidify his position on the ticket as best he can. He's probably hoping for a strong second place finish there.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The whole idea of the "establishment" pushing for a "brokered convention" was idiotic to begin with.

After Trump dominated S. Carolina, only retards and idiots are pushing it as an idea. Seriously.

Trump kicked everyone's teeth in in S. Carolina. It is a three-man race. Trump, Rubio, Cruz.

There will not be a brokered convention. It does no one *any* good whatsoever. None. Does not do the "establishment" any good.... None.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that's easy.

This. Trump now has a YUGE delegate lead. If he keeps winning primaries, he's going to more than capture a majority share of the delegates.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Kasich waiting till Ohio, he's a strong shot for the VP slut
View Quote

Trump won't have him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#35]
I think the Buckeye is hoping for a strong finish in Michigan.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A Cruz staffer reportedly tweeted that Carson dropped out in Iowa on caucus day, based on some vague Carson statement about going home. Trump, of course, claimed it was done intentionally on orders directly from Cruz in order to steal Carson votes, after it was decided that Trump lost to Cruz there.

So, Carson may have "beef" with Cruz if he subscribes to Trump's interpretation of events.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#37]
The media has been reporting Kasich is on his way to Michigan and that he considers the state his pathway to victory.  He is at 9.3% in the RCP average for the state, Trump at 33.7%, followed by Cruz at 15.7%.  As one media personality said about Kasich, he is delusional.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:22:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Soon!

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

A Cruz staffer reportedly tweeted that Carson dropped out in Iowa on caucus day, based on some vague Carson statement about going home. Trump, of course, claimed it was done intentionally on orders directly from Cruz in order to steal Carson votes, after it was decided that Trump lost to Cruz there.

So, Carson may have "beef" with Cruz if he subscribes to Trump's interpretation of events.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fox Report had a segment tonight claiming the closet meeting that Cruz had with Carson before the South Carolina primary was an attempt by Cruz to pressure Carson to drop out and endorse Cruz before the South Carolina primary.  Carson reportedly got pissed.

It would appear that Carson has set his sights on trying to take out Cruz now by any means possible.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#40]
they ALL stay in.

trump maintains his consistent lead with 30+ percent down the line. goes to the convention, trump doesnt have enough votes to win on first ballot, which results in a brokered convention and rubio (most likely) gets the nomination.

all, or most, candidates hang in there to hold onto their piece of the pie for this very reason.

its all part of the plan. trump pulls the most votes but not enough to lock unless the others get out .. and they wont.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top