Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 2/21/2016 12:07:06 PM EDT
What are you doing to get dates?

I am a boring person - so i'm working on sculpting my body and making more money to make me more attractive.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#1]
making certain you never tell a female that you're "sculpting" your body is probably a step in the right direction
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Talk like Donald Trump & you'll have women and some men flocking to you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I too am a boring guy without much money. My main problems with getting dates is that all of my disposable income goes to guns and related gear, I'm unattractive and I don't go outside. When you are a boring, unattractive poor person, dating (assuming you can find women interested in going on a date, which is a strong assumption) has a very low return.

As for solutions, either spend the time and make the investment, or exercise your right arm. I recommend Backdoor Sluts 9. It makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughy Nurses 2.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing special.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
making certain you never tell a female that you're "sculpting" your body is probably a step in the right direction
View Quote

Does "chiseling my body to be rock hard" sound better?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you'll be able to find out where they came from by the snail tracks leading up to your door
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:27:51 PM EDT
[#8]
An 8ball is a great panty dropper
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I too am a boring guy without much money. My main problems with getting dates is that all of my disposable income goes to guns and related gear, I'm unattractive and I don't go outside. When you are a boring, unattractive poor person, dating (assuming you can find women interested in going on a date, which is a strong assumption) has a very low return.

As for solutions, either spend the time and make the investment, or exercise your right arm. I recommend Backdoor Sluts 9. It makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughy Nurses 2.
View Quote

I'm not single but that was funny!

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quite a bit of truth in this unfortunately. They loovvvvve drugs.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Being in college helps me
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:33:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Not single. Never had to date in the real world and I am not sad about what I am missing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#13]
are you looking to get dates or just get laid? Either way you need to approach women. They love confidence, so getting in shape can certainly help that.

It's way easier than you think.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

User name is appropriate.

This is true, to a certain extent.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#15]
1 Find a skinny average looking shy girl
2 talk to her about her, not you
3  profit
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:40:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Personally , I creep the lingerie department at wal mart

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#17]
"Just to show off I put my wrist out the window."
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Sports car or bro truck with a V8 or diesel.

I drive a sport truck.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#19]
I am middle aged and don't worry about it anymore.
The dividend yield never worked out in my favor.
It's much easier not caring
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I just let my profile name on various dating sites do it's job. WealthyBigPenis......you have to make it easy for the girls as most don't speak good English.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#21]
This thread is going to be good!
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe i should pick up a coke habit - i seen those guys, they are hyper and believe themselves invincible.  It might make me more confident when picking up chicks

then again i need to acquire currencies first.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I've seen and  been through too much bs in the dating scene to care anymore.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I am a boring person - so i'm working on sculpting my body and making more money to make me more attractive.
View Quote

Being fit helps, as does making more money, but if you are happy with your present fitness and income, your time is likely better spent simply making yourself more available.  People who are available do stuff.  People who do stuff are more interesting.  Become less boring.  Become The Most Interesting Man in the World.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Hookers and blow the Arfcom way!!! Haha. Internet dating works well enough for me most the time. Don't think of yourself as boring, think of yourself as stable. Gotta think highly of yourself and sell yourself to the girls. But yeah hitting the gym and working on your career to make more money helps a lot. Also wearing nice clothes and drive a nice car and have a nice house. Girls want to hook up with a winner, not a loser. So turn yourself into something appealing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Fuckin tag
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
1 Find a skinny average looking shy girl
2 talk to her about her, not you
3  profit
View Quote

If you want sex, yeah. If you are looking for a partner, the shy, quiet ones are either boring, or dealing with too many confidence issues.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#28]
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Nobody dates anymore. Now it is all Netflix and chill.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Roll of socks in front of pants. Or tape a cucumber to inside of your leg. Only talk about body sculpting and how Planet Fitness wont let you workout.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:04:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Personality?

Chicks love confident dudes who can make them laugh.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:05:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

The second part isn't going to help with the first.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#33]
What am I doing to get dates?

Nothing.

Im an expert at getting friend zoned though.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#34]
It's much like the three rules for avoiding sexual harassment claims:

1 - Be attractive

2 - Be good looking

3 - Don't be unattractive
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Having money and being physically fit are great, and, sure, any woman would want a guy to have those going for him, but if you don't have more to offer than that . . . well, you're going to find women that aren't looking for much more than that.  

You want to meet women, start talking to them.  They're people.  Why make it more complicated than it is?

Not comfortable with a cold approach?  Tough shit, start practicing.  No, not stupid pick up lines.  Just start small talk with people (women are people, too) you run into in everyday life.  Your mindset is not how do I get this person naked and grinding on my junk.  Your mindset should be I can talk to anyone, and get them to tell me something about themselves.

Just two things to remember  First, respect people's time.  Sure you can chat up the cashier or the waitress, but they're working, so don't monopolize their time.  Second, respect general social boundaries.  If you don't know what those are already, you'll learn soon enough.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#36]
boobie thread
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#37]
So check this out.

1.  Saying shit like "sculpting your body" makes you sound like a dip shit.  
2.  Women don't like men who sound like dipshits.
3.  Be confident
4.  Cardio.  If you're into "scultping your body", just do it.  Don't brag about it, and for the love of the virgin Mary's tits, don't hit on a woman at the gym.  
5.  You don't need money.  
6.  Don't "sculpt your body" unless you currently look like a bowl of chewed bubble gum and your face resembles a bucketful of assholes.  
7.  Learn how to carry on a conversation.  Just be normal.  Talk.  Don't be creepy.  
8.  Saying that you "sculpt your body" is creepy.  
9.  The best way to ask a woman out is to say something like, "if you're single, I'd love to take you out sometime and have a drink or dinner".  
10.  Avoid stupid pick up lines and goofy shit.  
11.  There is no secret formula.  It's like anything else.  Practice makes perfect.  
12.  Always go for the one you think is out of your league.  Always.  
13.  "No" is not a bad word.  When she says no, (and she will) smile, say ok thanks, and walk away.  It's her loss, and if she's too stuck up to even give you a chance, she'll never realize what she missed anyway.  
14.  Wear a condom.  
15.  Don't ever ask for butt sex until you live together.  If she brings it up, don't ever live together.  
16.  If she has facial piercings, you probably won't have to ask for butt stuff, and she'll probably let you video it or maybe even bring a friend.  
17.  Don't meet a girl in a bar if you ever want to introduce her to your momma.  
18.  Clean out your car before you pick up a woman for a date.  
19.  Always open the car door for her.  
20.  Always open every door for her.  
21.  Spoil her all you can.  If she ever expects to be spoiled, run.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Try this OP -

Walk up to a girl you find attractive and ask her out (stranger or no)
It works....eventually

It's all about percentages

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.  
View Quote

Are you a chick?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:12:24 PM EDT
[#40]
LOL
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Having money and being physically fit are great, and, sure, any woman would want a guy to have those going for him, but if you don't have more to offer than that . . . well, you're going to find women that aren't looking for much more than that.  

You want to meet women, start talking to them.  They're people.  Why make it more complicated than it is?

Not comfortable with a cold approach?  Tough shit, start practicing.  No, not stupid pick up lines.  Just start small talk with people (women are people, too) you run into in everyday life.  Your mindset is not how do I get this person naked and grinding on my junk. Your mindset should be I can talk to anyone, and get them to tell me something about themselves.

Just two things to remember  First, respect people's time.  Sure you can chat up the cashier or the waitress, but they're working, so don't monopolize their time.  Second, respect general social boundaries.  If you don't know what those are already, you'll learn soon enough.

Good luck.
View Quote

^ This man is wise.
Concerning the red, here is an interesting challenge/game for practice: Learn something about everyone you meet.  It doesn't have to be personal, and it doesn't have to be valuable; just something outside the normal scope of your interaction.  Lots of people love talking about themselves, and it is amazing what people will tell you if you are simply willing to listen and they don't feel interrogated.  For example, a compliment on the jewelry of a cashier or waitress may prompt them to tell the story of how they got it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Are you a chick?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you a chick?
No, it's a line of monologue from American Psycho.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Maybe i should pick up a coke habit - i seen those guys, they are hyper and believe themselves invincible.  It might make me more confident when picking up chicks

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, its not for YOU
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:25:46 PM EDT
[#46]
If you have to "make more money" just for a possible date is it even worth the extra work? Improve yourself for your own sake. I used to work out, but women are most interested in a guy who can just provide them a comfortable life. I'm not too keen on busting my ass so Mrs. Fury can watch The View and eat Bon-bons all day.

Quoted:
I am middle aged and don't worry about it anymore.
The dividend yield never worked out in my favor.
It's much easier not caring
View Quote

This is about where I'm at.

I may be too cynical at this point to ever dip my toes back in that water.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can start by not being a 13er.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Hit on all the women. Dont be afraid of women "out of your league".
Dad bods are in and women like dirty boys with no money.
Dont put the pussy on a pedestal.
Other than that I dont know what to tell you, Im just naturally awesome and the women dig me. Its a curse.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hit on all the women. Dont be afraid of women "out of your league".
Dad bods are in and women like dirty boys with no money.
Dont put the pussy on a pedestal.
Other than that I dont know what to tell you, Im just naturally awesome and the women dig me. Its a curse.
View Quote

Good advice....OP, don't take shit. Dominate these bitches. Do not be a nice guy, nice guys marry a whore with three kids and takes care of all four of them.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

I did that too......it works......watch your self confidence grow as you do it.......you will not be a boring person after.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top