Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 4:41:52 AM EDT
Do you visit the General Discussion forum for the thought provoking articles [:\] or more so for the stimulating photographs [sex]?

Uh, for me it is the articles that arouse my interest. [;)]

Different
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 5:08:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Actually it's the bounty of useful information, the spirited discussion, and free and open exchange of ideas that keeps bringing me back.
OK, so it's the pictures.[spank]

Link Posted: 4/27/2001 5:27:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea,thats right,the thought provoking articles.I would never look at nekid pictures of somebodys old lady.

By the way,did you see those last night before they got deleted?
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 5:39:00 AM EDT
[#3]
GreyGhost, yes, I saw the picture you are referring to.  I guess I am an old fuddy duddy now.  Body piercings and tatoos don't trip my trigger.  To each his own.  Guess I come from a time that has gone with the wind.  LOL  

Variety is the spice of life but plain old vanilla is good enough for me.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 5:51:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I come to GD for all the

[size=5]VS[/size=5] threads.

[:X*]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top