Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 2/20/2016 4:46:32 PM EDT
I saw the other thread but it was mainly a how people voted thread, so let's dedicate this to the SC results. Polls close at 7pm ET.

Results Link
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
In before the butthurt.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I voted and in doing gave a middle finger to Gov. Haley, Trey Gowdy, Tim Scott, Lindsey Graham and the Republican state and national establishment.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#3]
In!
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Tagging this for updates...
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:11:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Does Communist News Network have the live tracker thing again?
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:13:36 PM EDT
[#6]
You can tell who the R's are around town they all have one of those stickers.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Tag.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I voted and in doing gave a middle finger to Gov. Haley, Trey Gowdy, Tim Scott, Lindsey Graham and the Republican state and national establishment.
View Quote

Hillary?

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Cam newton 2016
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:20:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Saw several of my neighbors and update my friend or foe map of the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:20:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Do they do exit polling in SC?
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which candidates are you seeing stickers and signs for?
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:27:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll just leave this here.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just "I voted" stickers.

Was dead at mine, nobody in there except us and the poll workers. Very few signs around here either. supposedly Columbia is a Rubio/Bush stronghold

I was surprised I didn't get any mail or calls either, except from Carson about a month ago. Keep getting Cruz ads on the internet though..
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't seen many posters or yard signs. Lot's of tv ads but I don't pay much attention to them.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Preliminary exit poll results from the South Carolina GOP primary have been released.

Record turnout by conservatives and evangelicals is helping to shape the South Carolina Republican primary, along with vast support for Donald Trump’s stance on limiting the ability of Muslims to enter the country and substantial backing for deportation of undocumented immigrants.

Preliminary exit poll results indicate that three-quarters of the state’s primary voters support temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States. That’s even more than the support for this proposal among GOP voters in New Hampshire, 65 percent – a core support group for Trump in that state.

Many fewer – but still more than four in 10 – favor deporting undocumented immigrants, another very strong group for Trump in New Hampshire. And, in another helpful result for Trump, four in 10 pick him among five top candidates as best able to handle the economy – twice as many as pick his nearest competitor on this issue, Ted Cruz.

Other results are potentially helpful to other candidates. Eight in 10 GOP voters in South Carolina identify themselves as conservative, and four in 10 as very conservative – both on pace to set records in exit poll data in the state back to 1992. (In 2012, for example, 68 percent were conservatives.)

Further in these preliminary results, nearly three-quarters of GOP voters identify themselves as born-again or evangelical Christians – again a record if it holds in final data, up from 65 percent in 2012. It was evangelicals who lifted Cruz to victory in Iowa; they made up 64 percent of voters there, vs. just 25 percent in New Hampshire, where Trump won.

Additionally, nearly half say it matters “a great deal” to them that a candidate shares their religious beliefs – up very sharply from 26 percent in 2012. And the top candidate attribute voters are seeking is someone who “shares my values” – a weaker group for Trump in earlier contests, and a consistently better one for Cruz. It was the most-desired quality in New Hampshire and Iowa, as well.

In one newly hotly debated issue, the exit poll asked voters which of five candidates they’d trust most to handle nominations to the U.S. Supreme Court. In preliminary results, they chiefly divide between Cruz, Trump and Marco Rubio on this question.
View Quote

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-south-carolina-gop-primary-exit-poll-analysis/story?id=37077219
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#17]
We shall see.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Preliminary exit poll results from the South Carolina GOP primary have been released.

Record turnout by conservatives and evangelicals is helping to shape the South Carolina Republican primary, along with vast support for Donald Trump’s stance on limiting the ability of Muslims to enter the country and substantial backing for deportation of undocumented immigrants.

Preliminary exit poll results indicate that three-quarters of the state’s primary voters support temporarily banning Muslims who are not U.S. citizens from entering the United States. That’s even more than the support for this proposal among GOP voters in New Hampshire, 65 percent – a core support group for Trump in that state.

Many fewer – but still more than four in 10 – favor deporting undocumented immigrants, another very strong group for Trump in New Hampshire. And, in another helpful result for Trump, four in 10 pick him among five top candidates as best able to handle the economy – twice as many as pick his nearest competitor on this issue, Ted Cruz.

Other results are potentially helpful to other candidates. Eight in 10 GOP voters in South Carolina identify themselves as conservative, and four in 10 as very conservative – both on pace to set records in exit poll data in the state back to 1992. (In 2012, for example, 68 percent were conservatives.)

Further in these preliminary results, nearly three-quarters of GOP voters identify themselves as born-again or evangelical Christians – again a record if it holds in final data, up from 65 percent in 2012. It was evangelicals who lifted Cruz to victory in Iowa; they made up 64 percent of voters there, vs. just 25 percent in New Hampshire, where Trump won.

Additionally, nearly half say it matters “a great deal” to them that a candidate shares their religious beliefs – up very sharply from 26 percent in 2012. And the top candidate attribute voters are seeking is someone who “shares my values” – a weaker group for Trump in earlier contests, and a consistently better one for Cruz. It was the most-desired quality in New Hampshire and Iowa, as well.

In one newly hotly debated issue, the exit poll asked voters which of five candidates they’d trust most to handle nominations to the U.S. Supreme Court. In preliminary results, they chiefly divide between Cruz, Trump and Marco Rubio on this question.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-south-carolina-gop-primary-exit-poll-analysis/story?id=37077219

Well that should be jarring news to all the chicken littles who say we need to nominate a moderate, and who claim the base was motivated last election but could not overcome demographics.  That whole narrative is bullshit and Republicans who parrot democratic talking points are useful idiots.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#19]
CRUZ IS TIED FOR 1st!

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
I hear ya brother...
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#21]
So just for the sake of enlightenment, is Rubio's biggest corporate donor providing the vote counting software for free in South Carolina like they did in Iowa?

Surge!
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#22]
The majority of people are fucking stupid, so it's no surprise Trump is doing well.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#23]
7pm ET
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:05:44 PM EDT
[#24]

easy to tell you're a trumpster

I mean, now, as opposed to when you hated everything about him
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#25]
These results are too slow for me. Back to work!
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#26]
I hope this is the final nail in Yeb's coffin.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Sounds like it's gonna be close.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:07:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which means you didn't vote for Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Is there a live results link?
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

www.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/sc/Rep

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#31]
thank you.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here's Fox's.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/primary-caucus-results/south-carolina
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1% of the vote is in.  I am calling Trump the winner.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Trumps WAY ahead already at 35%. Cruz is 21%
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:17:18 PM EDT
[#35]

This is exciting.  Only 1% in though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#36]
How the fuck does Bush have 15% of the vote?
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump   34.9%

Rubio     22.6%

Cruz      18%
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

How the fuck does Bush have 15% of the vote?
View Quote

He spends like $3500 per vote.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I hope this is the final nail in Yeb's coffin.
View Quote

This. Your lips to God's ear, bro.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Karl Rove eat dick..
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Jesus, Rubio better not get 2nd place. WTF!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:24:49 PM EDT
[#42]
HUGE WIN!
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:25:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Is it a sign?

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#44]
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
   ?@realDonaldTrump

<small class="time">
 19m19 minutes ago
</small>

People (pundits) gave me no chance in South Carolina. Now it looks like a possible win. I would be happy with a one vote victory! (HOPE

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Jesus, Rubio better not get 2nd place. WTF!!!!
View Quote

FOX has been pushing Rubio all this week. Won't be surprised if he doesn't get second.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Karl Rove eat dick..
View Quote

Ughhh how can you watch Fox News election coverage.  They make me sick with the Rubio love.  CNN actually has better coverage sad to say.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump    ?@realDonaldTrump              <small class="time">  19m19 minutes ago</small>                                          People (pundits) gave me no chance in South Carolina. Now it looks like a possible win. I would be happy with a one vote victory! (HOPE

View Quote

Who the hell said he didn't have a chance?

This guy is all about being the underdog.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:29:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Rubio is a real threat.  I hope Bush and Kasich stay in the race longer to take votes from him.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
CRUZ IS TIED FOR 1st! In third place.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#50]
In looking at the results if it was Rubio OR Cruz in the race then DonTrump would be second.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top