Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/28/2003 6:24:58 AM EDT
I say they have it coming to them, I am against terrorist but what the hell is the current Israel government?

They have no business there, they left there homeland long ago so by doing so I say they gave it up. Then they come back like they own the land because Europe no longer wants them?

I am sorry I am sick of watching this crap on TV. Israel needs to stop making settlements in others land. If Russia started making little cites in our major cites there would have been WW3.

What real war has Israel fought over the last 100 years? They are a bunch of pansy's shooting at kids with that dreaded rock weapon.

Sure you have some terrorist ass holes, but I cant find anything about them until Israel showed up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:27:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:30:40 AM EDT
[#2]
? lol, what does IBTL mean not sure? dont know if I am thinking the same thing and don't want to jump to conclusions.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:31:27 AM EDT
[#3]
IBTL x2

IBTL = In Before The Lock
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:31:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:34:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Hang on!  I need a chance to get the popcorn out of the microwave and get comfy.

[}:D]

Oh, and snipley... I hope you've got a real good set of Nomex handy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:38:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I B T L
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Funny, Not :P

I am sorry but Sharon is a fat @#$@ that pisses me off. I say kill the terrorist and roast him why your at it. Would save a lot of life, and trouble.

I know Jewish people plenty of them. Doesn't mean I need to feel pity for something that never happened to them, None of them where put in a oven since they are walking (that was a horrible thing but doesn't mean they have the right to cry about it long after it has been done its not happening now). Every race and religion has some type of horrible past. That is like African Americans trying to get money for being slaves, can I say Bull shit.

None of them are slaves now and whites, Asians all at one time or another have been slaves. We have all been victims at one time or another but most of us know how to be glad when it is over.

The ones who don't screw everything else up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:43:58 AM EDT
[#8]
First it is Israel

second it is a [beathorse]

third is IBTL!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:45:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Well Id say IBTL but this was actually the topic of my very first post here and it didnt get locked even after Ragnar got in on it.

Be prepared for the extreme pro Israel people to flame the fuck out of you Snipley.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:46:02 AM EDT
[#10]
[b]Snipley[/b], are you certain that you are talking about [b]Israel[/b]?

Sounds like some other Middle Eastern country that you're talking about in your post.

As a matter of fact, [u]any[/u] other Middle Eastern country sounds like the one you're describing, rather than Israel!

If you want to know anything about how Israel fights its wars, look at the US.

If you want to know how the US fights wars, look at Israel.

We are, basically, one and the same when it comes to moral values.

[b]Blame it all on Moses![/b] [:D]

Eric The(ShabboesGoy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:47:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:48:22 AM EDT
[#12]
ummmm, you in the 7th or 8th grade?
Ahh, never mind.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:48:33 AM EDT
[#13]
I see that the fishing, er... I mean trolling isn't so good today. Maybe you should add a race issue in there to liven up the bait... [%|]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:51:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Give me a fucking break. We ALL bitch about shit here he just doesnt realize how heated this topic becomes.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:52:33 AM EDT
[#15]
The Dave I realize how to spell Israel I simply added an extra L by mistake. Thanks CerebralAssassin But I was already planning on that lol, just is really pissing me off. And about fighting wars, we seem to finish them on the most part. And I don't know I read those Israeli papers, cant find any Palestine papers. And it seems they are never wrong and any thing they screw up it some how isn't there fault.

At least we can say shit we f$@##$ up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:52:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Israel needs to stop making settlements in others land. If Russia started making little cites in our major cites there would have been WW3.  
View Quote

You did not do well on the anaolgy section of your SATs did you?

Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:54:49 AM EDT
[#17]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:55:35 AM EDT
[#18]
lol not really, I really wrote this with out thinking everything through. Was watching TV and reading something and just pissed me off.

Israel is a freaking hypocrite.

About being here short, more then 2 years, I just rarely post.

Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:57:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Hi Hunter88,

Welcome back we missed you. (NOT)
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Post from Snipley -
I say kill the terrorist and roast him why your at it. Would save a lot of life, and trouble.
View Quote

I'll buy you a one-way ticket to Israel and we shall see how close to killing Gen. Sharon you can get!

I have a picture on the wall of my office that shows Gen. Sharon on the morning of October 16, 1973, near the EAST Bank of the Suez Canal.

He is surrounded by Israeli staff officers and he has drawn a map in the sand in front of them, while they are looking at the map, the young General is looking towards the West.

An hour after that photo was taken, the Israeli Army under Gen. Sharon was on the WEST bank of the Suez Canal!

The Eqyptian Third Army was surrounded and ready to be reduced by artillery bombardment!

[b]There was NO organized Egyptian Army between Gen. Sharon and the capital city of Cairo![/b]

The curators of the Cairo Museum were seriously thinking of evacuating the museum's greatest treasures to prevent them from falling into Israeli hands!

Citizens were loading their belongings into buses, taxis, and private cars, to evacuate the city!

And then the Soviet Union placed an urgent call to President Nixon and informed them that the US should halt any further Israeli movements on the West Bank of the Suez Canal.

The US called upon its ally, and asked it not to proceed to (1) obliterate the trapped Egyptian Third Army, and (2) not to move against Cairo.

And Israel complied with OUR request.

As a good ally should.

End of story!

Yeah, [b]Snipley[/b], let's see if you can get close enough to this man to do him any harm.

Eric The(Bets?Anyone?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:58:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Funny, Not :P

I am sorry but Sharon is a fat @#$@ that pisses me off. I say kill the terrorist and roast him why your at it. Would save a lot of life, and trouble.

I know Jewish people plenty of them. Doesn't mean I need to feel pity for something that never happened to them, None of them where put in a oven since they are walking (that was a horrible thing but doesn't mean they have the right to cry about it long after it has been done its not happening now). Every race and religion has some type of horrible past. That is like African Americans trying to get money for being slaves, can I say Bull shit.

None of them are slaves now and whites, Asians all at one time or another have been slaves. We have all been victims at one time or another but most of us know how to be glad when it is over.

The ones who don't screw everything else up.
View Quote

Or you are too stupid or too ignorant.

In both cases I've better things to do to waste time answering you.

(Waiting for Swedish Mauser to arrive... )
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 6:59:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Lol you just did, so who the hell is stupid then?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:02:51 AM EDT
[#24]
[img]http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_a224ae7285cef5d94e39e53b01abc9b2/i-1.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:03:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Ignore the people who flame you due to their irrational fervent support of Israel, especially Paolo, this site is awesome when you get past the bullshit.

P.S. I bet if I used the term JewCrew in a bad way id get a royal ass reaming.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:04:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Oh yes, about them fighting like America, I haven't heard of it yet. I know people posted In Israel and they never talk about how great of people they are.

Then again who knows I have never been there. It could be a wonderful place but from what I have read nothing has shown that. Don't get me wrong I am sure the Israeli people are fine people I simply don't agree with their current government. I also don't agree with the Palestine government.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:05:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:06:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:06:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Oooohhh...now ya done it...  Ya questioned something pertaining to Israel...

OY Vey,...

I like this site, but there are a few things you just don't openly break the lock-step on.  Israel is one of them.  Don't even question it, cuz you won't get answers.  They'll call ya a Nazi if you do.

[wave]
Scott
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Who the hell is Hunter? I don't see him posting? Am I hunter? I don't know a hunter but assure you I am not simply have my own views.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:07:08 AM EDT
[#31]
My, my, don't we have our diaper in a twist.
Israel, as a counrty, has not been around for 100 years. If you are talking about the West Bank/Golon heights (sp)?, They are the "Spoils of War". Anyone in the US who thinks Israel should give them back should first be willing to give their home/land back to the Native Americans. Oh, by the way, IBTL!
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:07:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ignore the people who flame you due to their irrational fervent support of Israel, especially Paolo, this site is awesome when you get past the bullshit.

P.S. I bet if I used the term JewCrew in a bad way id get a royal ass reaming.
View Quote

Don't you have some video games to be playing,
or watching videos of reruns from championship wrestling.
Thats more your level isn't it ?[8D]
View Quote

Oh christ Im getting a maturity lecture from a guy who photoshops peoples heads onto monkeys...
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:11:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Strange, I have yet to hear the word 'Nazi' except from someone saying that's what any anti-Israel person will be called!

What's this fascination y'all have with being [u]called[/u] a 'Nazi'?

A fascination so strong that you see, hear and find the word, where it simply doesn't exist?

No. No one who is simply against Israel should be called a 'Nazi.'

No matter how much they might like it!

[:D]

Eric The(StrangeFolks,These)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:11:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#35]
I say close the post lol, I am done. This Is BS I am wrong every one else is right. And I was speaking as the Jewish people in general in time.

Lol funny so many people here now hat me probaly but then again some of these people kill for sport lol.

Hunting is diffrent then killing for sport :)
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:16:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Oh well the whole Jewish and Palestine conflict is just another UN masterpiece.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:17:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Oh Lord, I got more bad news for you, [b]Snipley![/b]

No one here 'hates' you for this thread.

Sorry. That's just the way we are!

Eric The(Judeo-Christian)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I say close the post lol, I am done. This Is BS I am wrong every one else is right. And I was speaking as the Jewish people in general in time.

Lol funny so many people here now hat me probaly but then again some of these people kill for sport lol.

Hunting is diffrent then killing for sport :)
View Quote

I don't hate you snipley, but since you have been here for a couple of years, you already knew what can o worms you were opening up.

have a good day[:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Strange, I have yet to hear the word 'Nazi' except from someone saying that's what any anti-Israel person will be called!

What's this fascination y'all have with being [u]called[/u] a 'Nazi'?

A fascination so strong that you see, hear and find the word, where it simply doesn't exist?

No. No one who is simply against Israel should be called a 'Nazi.'

No matter how much they might like it!

Eric The(StrangeFolks,These)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Youre all a bunch of Jew hating Nazis

Better? [:D]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:20:53 AM EDT
[#40]
here's a picture of my favorite 56 chevy.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pe924d9c35b4099abc19cf110bcd5de2f/fc4a33e6.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Nice car, Not a fan of the paint job (like simple single colors maybe two if feeling fancy lol) but other then that I always loved the old Chevys.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Post from CerebralAssassin -
Youre all a bunch of Jew hating Nazis

Better?[:D]
View Quote

Not 'better.'

More like 'expected.'

Eric The(OrMaybe'Pathetic')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:26:05 AM EDT
[#43]
HOT DOG!!!!  My first IBTL!
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:26:26 AM EDT
[#44]
ibtl

And, if you believe in the Holy Bible, check out what has happened throughout history to any nation which opposes Israel.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:27:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
ibtl

And, if you believe in the Holy Bible, check out what has happened throughout history to any nation which opposes Israel.
View Quote

Thats like saying look what happened to the Emperor when he opposed the rebel alliance in Star Wars, its all a bunch of fucking fiction.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:27:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Israell? Why the hell do we back them.  
View Quote

Well, several reasons that I can think of..

1)[s]SOME[/s] Many US Christians seem to believe that God will bless the country who bless's Isreal. (There IS some dispute as to just who/what "Isreal" is. Many think it's a "State", many think it's "a people".

2) Isreal, (the state), is located in a strategic area, as such it behooves US to have an ally there. (Don't ask me why, I can think of NO time when they have assisted us militarily.)

Hope this helps get some dialogue going, instead of the bullshit...

Bottom line, unless you're somewhat familier with Biblical and Islamic history, you'll never have a clue. What's going on in the world today, is spiritual in nature. Believe it or not......
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Neat car.
I just bought this one yesterday:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgDqAgAXeHQ3y5wWI0G5RLZOia33Xja1ym!0KRq4a53OU6QuRmzNob7E6GXPgaZi8QVV*8dIJcCpCNTvS6es6nZAyGOv1rd7FQ9uEf3XzGPPBY5*N81BDA/trooper2.jpg?dc=4675419667838211910[/img]
We've got all the Iraqi oil now, might as well by a larger vehicle :)
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:31:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Lol, I really figured we had dropped this argument since As the Dave put it I had opened a can of worms. Really no one can win when talking politics and it was my fault for bringing up the topic. I shouldn't have and not saying so.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:31:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ibtl

View Quote

Thats like saying look what happened to the Emperor when he opposed the rebel alliance in Star Wars, its all a bunch of fucking fiction.
View Quote

Whatever you say, boss.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top