Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2016 10:55:04 AM EDT
There are other threads that are discussing this issue, but most have the Senators' contact information buried somewhere in the thread.

This is a comprehensive list for supporters to call, email, and (especially) write to the committee that is stalling SB300 (Open Carry) and SB68 (Campus Carry).

I am urging everyone here to call, email, AND write letters to Portilla and every member on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Here is the contact info for Portilla and the rest of the Judiciary Committee:

SUPPORT
SB300 - Open Carry
SB68 - Campus Carry

Phone:

Diaz de la Portilla (Chairman)   (850) 487-5040

Bean   (850) 487-5004
Benacquisto   (850) 487-5030
Brandes   (850) 487-5022
Joyner   (850) 487-5019
Ring   (850) 487-5029
Simmons   (850) 487-5010
Simpson   (850) 487-5018
Soto   (850) 487-5014
Stargel   (850) 487-5015

Email:

[email protected]

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Address:

Senator Miguel Diaz de la Portilla
406 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator Aaron Bean
302 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto
326 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator Jeff Brandes
318 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator Arthenia Joyner
200 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator Jeremy Ring
405 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator David Simmons
400 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator Wilton Simpson
322 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator Darren Soto
220 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator Kelli Stargel
324 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

UPDATE:

It would also be helpful to contact Senate President Andy Gardiner.  As far as I can tell, he can pull the bill from the committee and bring it to the floor for a full vote.

Senator Gardiner

(850) 487-5013

[email protected]

409 The Capitol
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1100

UPDATE:

Here are some form letters I drafted up targeted at all of the relevant government officials.  Feel free to copy/modify.

Everyone here should be emailing and calling, but I'm strongly encouraging everyone to send letters too!

Letter to Governor Rick Scott

ATTENTION: Governor Rick Scott

SUBJECT:  
SUPPORT - SB 68 Licenses to Carry Concealed Weapons or Firearms
SUPPORT - SB 300 Weapons and Firearms

Governor Scott,

As you are probably aware, the Florida House of Representatives passed bills on Open Carry (HB 163) and Campus Carry (HB 4001) with overwhelming support.  These bills have had numerous committee hearings preceding the full House vote.  They were debated on their merits, amendments were proposed, and each of our State Representatives was given the opportunity to uphold the obligation of their office by a vote on the final versions.  

This is the way our government is supposed to work.

Regrettably, there are some in the Florida Senate who do not intend to honor that obligation.  Senator Diaz de la Portilla, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has flatly refused to give the Senate version of Campus Carry (SB 68) a hearing, and has indicated that he may obstruct Open Carry (SB 300) as well.  Senate President Gardiner has also flatly refused to bring these bills out of committee to allow a full vote in the Senate.  This is a perversion of procedure and an underhanded attempt to deny the full Senate an opportunity to vote, effectively killing these bills.  In light of the fact these bills enjoyed massive support by the House, at the very least they deserve to be debated and voted on by the Senate.

I respectfully request that you contact Senator Diaz de la Portilla and Senator Gardiner and urge them to bring these bills before the Senate for a full vote.  The People of Florida deserve to have their Second Amendment rights recognized and respected by our state government.  While anti-gun operatives in the media belittle and mischaracterize these reforms, they are immensely popular with the public at large.  

Regardless of whether or not Senators support or oppose these bills, they should at least debate them and vote accordingly; it’s their job!  Let these bills succeed or fail on their merits, not be hidden from view by some legislative technicality.  Exploiting our system of government this way is a detestable statement on the character of our elected officials.  

I trust that you will give my views careful consideration, but anything less than meaningful action is unacceptable.  I appreciate you taking the time to give these bills the attention they deserve.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

View Quote

Letter to Senate President Andy Gardiner

ATTENTION: Senator Andy Gardiner

SUBJECT:  

Senator Gardiner,

As you are probably aware, the Florida House of Representatives passed bills on Open Carry (HB 163) and Campus Carry (HB 4001) with overwhelming support.  These bills have had numerous committee hearings preceding the full House vote.  They were debated on their merits, amendments were proposed, and each of our State Representatives was given the opportunity to uphold the obligation of their office by a vote on the final versions.  

Regrettably, there are some in the Florida Senate who do not intend to honor that obligation.  Senator Diaz de la Portilla, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has flatly refused to give the Senate version of Campus Carry (SB 68) a hearing, and has indicated that he may obstruct Open Carry (SB 300) as well.  This is a perversion of procedure and an underhanded attempt to deny the full Senate an opportunity to vote, effectively killing these bills.  In light of the fact these bills enjoyed massive support by the House, at the very least they deserve to be debated and voted on by the Senate.

I respectfully request that you contact Senator Diaz de la Portilla and urge him to give these bills a hearing in the Judiciary Committee.  If he continues to obstruct committee hearings, I am urging you to take action as Senate President and pull these bills out of committee so they can be voted on by the Senate.  The People of Florida deserve to have their Second Amendment rights recognized and respected by our state government.  While anti-gun operatives in the media belittle and mischaracterize these reforms, they are immensely popular with the public at large.  

Regardless of whether or not Senators support or oppose these bills, they should at least debate them and vote accordingly; it’s their job!  Let these bills succeed or fail on their merits, not be hidden from view by some legislative technicality.  Exploiting our system of government this way is a detestable statement on the character of our elected officials.  The voters of Florida will hold you accountable should you or other Senators fail to uphold the obligation you have as an elected official.

I trust that you will give my views careful consideration, but anything less than meaningful action is unacceptable.  I appreciate you taking the time to give these bills the attention they deserve.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

View Quote

Letter to Senator Miguel Diaz de la Portilla

ATTENTION: Senator Diaz de la Portilla

SUBJECT:  

Senator Diaz de la Portilla,

Regrettably, it appears that you do not intend to honor that obligation.  You have flatly refused to give the Senate version of Campus Carry (SB 68) a hearing, and you have indicated that you may obstruct Open Carry (SB 300) as well.  This is a perversion of procedure and an underhanded attempt to deny the full Senate an opportunity to vote.  It is clear that your intent is to kill these bills.  In spite of the fact these bills enjoyed massive support by the House, you seem to believe that they do not merit a hearing or a vote by the Senate.

I urge you to reverse your course and give these bills a hearing in the Judiciary Committee.  The People of Florida deserve to have their Second Amendment rights recognized and respected by our state government.  While anti-gun operatives in the media belittle and mischaracterize these reforms, they are immensely popular with the public at large.  

Regardless of whether or not Senators support or oppose these bills, they should at least debate them and vote accordingly; it’s your job!  Let these bills succeed or fail on their merits, not be hidden from view by some legislative technicality.  Exploiting our system of government this way is a detestable statement on your character.  It is a shame that I am even writing this letter to a Republican State Senator.  I expect our rights to be trampled and curtailed by the Democrats, but you should know better. The voters of Florida will hold you accountable should you or other Senators fail to uphold the obligation you have as an elected official.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

View Quote

Generic letter to Florida State Senators

ATTENTION: Senator XXXXXXX

SUBJECT:  SUPPORT - SB 68 Licenses to Carry Concealed Weapons or Firearms

Senator,

Regrettably, there are some in the Florida Senate who do not intend to honor that obligation.  Senator Diaz de la Portilla, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has flatly refused to give the Senate version of Campus Carry (SB 68) a hearing, and has indicated that he may obstruct Open Carry (SB 300) as well.  Senate President Gardiner has also flatly refused to bring these bills out of committee to allow a full vote in the Senate.  This is a perversion of procedure and an underhanded attempt to deny the full Senate an opportunity to vote, effectively killing these bills.  In light of the fact these bills enjoyed massive support by the House, at the very least they deserve to be debated and voted on by the Senate.

I respectfully request that you contact Senator Diaz de la Portilla and Senator Gardiner and urge them to bring these bills before the Senate for a full vote.  The People of Florida deserve to have their Second Amendment rights recognized and respected by our state government.  While anti-gun operatives in the media belittle and mischaracterize these reforms, they are immensely popular with the public at large.  

Regardless of whether or not you support or oppose these bills, you and your colleagues should at least debate them and vote accordingly; it’s your job!  Let these bills succeed or fail on their merits, not be hidden from view by some legislative technicality.  Continuing to exploit our system of government this way is a detestable statement on the character of our elected officials.  

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I sent some emails yesterday and I'm sending more now; I'll try to call during my lunch break.  GD, we need your help if this is going to pass, please let the committee members know you support open carry and campus carry!
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#2]
bumping because this needs A LOT of attention TODAY
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been sending emails. I think if you want GD's help in this you might have to offer that you could win a free monkey in the title of this thread.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been sending emails. I think if you want GD's help in this you might have to offer that you could win a free monkey in the title of this thread.
View Quote

Free monkeys and a bottle of Breach Bang Clear's Unicorn Dick Lube with every letter written!!! *

* offer ends February 4th
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Lunch time bump
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Done, just wrote an email to all.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Done, just wrote an email to all.
View Quote

Thanks, spread the word.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:40:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Night crew bump
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Sunday Bump
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Email all too
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Email all too
View Quote

Thanks.  Pass the word around.  For Floridians, this needs all the attention we can give it.

Out-of-staters can still write in too.  You can comment on how you would be more likely to spend your tourist dollars in a state that recognizes the citizens' right to self defense, etc etc
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks.  Pass the word around.  For Floridians, this needs all the attention we can give it.

Out-of-staters can still write in too.  You can comment on how you would be more likely to spend your tourist dollars in a state that recognizes the citizens' right to self defense, etc etc
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Email all too

That's an excellent thought regarding people from other states. I had not thought about that. The legislators are always saying they have fears of it harming tourism.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's an excellent thought regarding people from other states. I had not thought about that. The legislators are always saying they have fears of it harming tourism.
View Quote

As I mentioned a bit further in another thread, you could not only comment from the tourist aspect, but from a business one as well.  Tell them you'll take your money/vacation time to another state.

Also, just as importantly, if out-of-staters have any pro 2A family or friends in Florida, you could encourage them to email/call/write Portilla, Gardiner, and the Senate Judiciary committee to get this thing up for a vote.

As I've also said elsewhere, they will not do the job we elected them to do unless we hold their feet to the fire.   (Correct me if I'm wrong here) I believe the legislative session ends March 11th.  Until that day there needs to be a steady barrage of letters, emails, and phone calls slamming Portilla's office, as well as Gardiner and the Judiciary Committee.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Copied from the FL Hometown thread.

Quoted:
I went ahead and emailed Rubio and my Congress critter just for the hell of it.

Here's what I wrote.  Feel free to copy/modify.

Congressman/Senator,

I understand that what I am contacting you about is a state issue, but it is still deserves the attention of officials elected to public office by the people of Florida.

As you may be aware, the Florida House of Representatives recently passed a bill to allow the open carry of firearms by Conceal Weapon Permit holders, as well as a bill allowing Concealed Carry Permit holders to carry on College Campuses.  These bills have the overwhelming support of the people of Florida and Florida Legislators alike.  Unfortunately, the Senate versions of the Open Carry and Campus Carry are being stalled, not by popular demand, but by the Judiciary Committee Chairman, Senator Diaz de la Portilla.  Senator Portilla refuses to hear the Campus Carry bill and has indicated that he may not hear the Open Carry bill either.

Senator Portilla is violating the trust of the public and the will of the People of Florida by blocking the hearings on Open Carry and Campus Carry. If these bills do not get a committee hearing and a vote, they will not be brought before the Florida Senate and Portilla will have killed both bills.

As a voter and a law abiding Floridian, I am urging you to contact the offices of Chairman Diaz de la Portilla and Senate President Andy Gardiner to encourage them to bring these bills to the floor of the Florida Senate for a full vote.  These bills represent a massive amount of work by the people of Florida and they deserve to be voted on.

Senator Diaz de la Portilla can be contacted here:

(850) 487-5040
[email protected]

406 Senate Office Building
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL
32399-1100

Senator Gardiner can be contacted here:

(850) 487-5013
[email protected]

409 The Capitol
404 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1100

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.  

View Quote
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Cross posted from all the other Florida open carry threads.

Here are some form letters I drafted up targeted at all of the relevant government officials.  Feel free to copy/modify.

Everyone here should be emailing and calling, but I'm strongly encouraging everyone to send letters too!

Letter to Governor Rick Scott

ATTENTION: Governor Rick Scott

SUBJECT:  

Governor Scott,

As you are probably aware, the Florida House of Representatives passed bills on Open Carry (HB 163) and Campus Carry (HB 4001) with overwhelming support.  These bills have had numerous committee hearings preceding the full House vote.  They were debated on their merits, amendments were proposed, and each of our State Representatives were given the opportunity to uphold the obligation of their office by a vote on the final versions.  

Regrettably, there are some in the Florida Senate who do not intend to honor that obligation.  Senator Diaz de la Portilla, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has flatly refused to give the Senate version of Campus Carry (SB 68) a hearing, and has indicated that he may obstruct Open Carry (SB 300) as well.  Senate President Gardiner has also flatly refused to bring these bills out of committee to allow a full vote in the Senate.  This is a perversion of procedure and an underhanded attempt deny the full Senate an opportunity to vote, effectively killing these bills.  In light of the fact these bills enjoyed massive support by the House, at the very least they deserve to be debated and voted on by the Senate.

Regardless of whether or not Senators support or oppose these bills, they should at least debate them and vote accordingly; it’s their job!  Let these bills succeed or fail on their merits, not be hidden from view by some legislative technicality.  Exploiting our system of government this way is a detestable statement on the character of our elected officials.  

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

View Quote

Letter to Senate President Andy Gardiner

ATTENTION: Senator Andy Gardiner

SUBJECT:  

Senator Gardiner,

As you are probably aware, the Florida House of Representatives passed bills on Open Carry (HB 163) and Campus Carry (HB 4001) with overwhelming support.  These bills have had numerous committee hearings preceding the full House vote.  They were debated on their merits, amendments were proposed, and each of our State Representatives were given the opportunity to uphold the obligation of their office by a vote on the final versions.  

Regrettably, there are some in the Florida Senate who do not intend to honor that obligation.  Senator Diaz de la Portilla, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has flatly refused to give the Senate version of Campus Carry (SB 68) a hearing, and has indicated that he may obstruct Open Carry (SB 300) as well.  This is a perversion of procedure and an underhanded attempt deny the full Senate an opportunity to vote, effectively killing these bills.  In light of the fact these bills enjoyed massive support by the House, at the very least they deserve to be debated and voted on by the Senate.

I respectfully request that you contact Senator Diaz de la Portilla and urge him to give these bills a hearing in the Judiciary Committee.  If he continues to obstruct committee hearings, I am urging you to take action as Senate President and pull these bills out of committee so they can be voted on by the Senate.  The People of Florida deserve to have their Second Amendment rights recognized and respected by our state government.  While anti-gun operatives in the media belittle and mischaracterize these reforms, they are immensely popular with the public at large.  

Regardless of whether or not Senators support or oppose these bills, they should at least debate them and vote accordingly; it’s their job!  Let these bills succeed or fail on their merits, not be hidden from view by some legislative technicality.  Exploiting our system of government this way is a detestable statement on the character of our elected officials.  The voters of Florida will hold you accountable should you or other Senators fail to uphold the obligation you have as an elected official.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

View Quote

Letter to Senator Miguel Diaz de la Portilla

ATTENTION: Senator Diaz de la Portilla

SUBJECT:  

Senator Diaz de la Portilla,

Regrettably, it appears that you do not intend to honor that obligation.  You have flatly refused to give the Senate version of Campus Carry (SB 68) a hearing, and you have indicated that you may obstruct Open Carry (SB 300) as well.  This is a perversion of procedure and an underhanded attempt deny the full Senate an opportunity to vote.  It is clear that your intent is to kill these bills.  In spite of the fact these bills enjoyed massive support by the House, you seem to believe that they do not merit a hearing or a vote by the Senate.

I urge you to reverse your course and give these bills a hearing in the Judiciary Committee.  The People of Florida deserve to have their Second Amendment rights recognized and respected by our state government.  While anti-gun operatives in the media belittle and mischaracterize these reforms, they are immensely popular with the public at large.  

Regardless of whether or not Senators support or oppose these bills, they should at least debate them and vote accordingly; it’s your job!  Let these bills succeed or fail on their merits, not be hidden from view by some legislative technicality.  Exploiting our system of government this way is a detestable statement on your character.  It is a shame that I am even writing this letter to a Republican State Senator.  I expect our rights to be trampled and curtailed by the Democrats, but you should know better. The voters of Florida will hold you accountable should you or other Senators fail to uphold the obligation you have as an elected official.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

View Quote

Generic letter to Florida State Senators

ATTENTION: Senator XXXXXXX

SUBJECT:  SUPPORT - SB 68 Licenses to Carry Concealed Weapons or Firearms

Senator,

Regrettably, there are some in the Florida Senate who do not intend to honor that obligation.  Senator Diaz de la Portilla, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has flatly refused to give the Senate version of Campus Carry (SB 68) a hearing, and has indicated that he may obstruct Open Carry (SB 300) as well.  Senate President Gardiner has also flatly refused to bring these bills out of committee to allow a full vote in the Senate.  This is a perversion of procedure and an underhanded attempt deny the full Senate an opportunity to vote, effectively killing these bills.  In light of the fact these bills enjoyed massive support by the House, at the very least they deserve to be debated and voted on by the Senate.

Regardless of whether or not you support or oppose these bills, you and your colleagues should at least debate them and vote accordingly; it’s your job!  Let these bills succeed or fail on their merits, not be hidden from view by some legislative technicality.  Continuing to exploit our system of government this way is a detestable statement on the character of our elected officials.  

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#16]
afternoon bump
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Call email & write!

If you already have, do it again!

Wear them out!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Keep calling!

Senator Diaz de la Portilla (850) 487-5040

Senate President Gardiner (850) 487-5013
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#19]
bump
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#20]
please clap.....
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#21]
haters gonna hate
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gotta keep the heat on them.

Keep Calling!  We can't afford to let attention on this fizzle out.
Senator Diaz de la Portilla  (850) 487-5040

Senate President Gardiner  (850) 487-5013

View Quote
Voice mail for De La Portilla.  
View Quote

Left Portilla a voicemail. Actually spoke to a nice woman in Gardiner's
office. She said he will call me back shortly. I did discuss it with her
and she said they are getting a lot of phone calls, emails and letters
about this. I'm surprised I actually spoke to someone. I'll be shocked
if Senator Gardiner calls me back. I doubt it. I'm going t keep calling
though.

EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD CALL, WRITE, AND EMAIL GARDINER'S OFFICE AND DEMAND
HE TAKE ACTION TO GET THESE BILLS OUT OF PORTILLA'S HANDS!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Afternoon bump
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#24]
This is a link to email Gov Rick Scott, if that helps any.

http://www.flgov.com/contact-gov-scott/email-the-governor/

Gov Rick Scott phone: (850) 488-7146.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#25]
I just got off the phone with Senator Diaz de la Portilla's office.

They said they've only gotten a few calls today and wouldn't tell me if the senator was going to bring the open carry bill up for a vote.

Keep calling folks!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Good luck my friends.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Good luck my friends.
View Quote

Out of staters can call too!

Say something like you support it, and if they ask where you're from, tell them that you'd be more likely to spend time vacationing or doing business in Florida if the state government enacted these measures.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Portilla and Gardiner are our primary focus right now, but here are some others we should be reaching out to:

Chairman of the Republican Party of Florida

Blaise Ingoglia

Legislative Address
1101 The Capitol
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL   32399-1300
Phone: (850) 717-5035

District Address
1101 The Capitol
402 South Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL   32399-1300
Phone: (850) 717-5035

Chairman of the Republican Party of Miami-Dade County (Portilla's District)

Nelson Diaz

999 Ponce de Leon Blvd
Penthouse Suite 1105
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Phone: (305) 421-6304
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:17:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Bump.

CALL CALL CALL
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Bump.

CALL CALL CALL
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 2:02:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Hit!  Florida needs our help.

La Portilla is preventing it from coming to a vote:  [email protected] 

Email and call!
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I received a reply in writing from Gardiner:

Of course, it's barely a canned response, but it's more than I got from Portilla.

Since Portilla has demonstrated that he's a complete disgrace, we really should shift fire to Gardiner.

Portilla deserves all the vitriol in the world, but if Gardiner can be swayed to bring it out of committee, it will pass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top