Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2001 5:58:34 PM EDT
Who'll kick who?

I'm betting on the overarmed, overarmored guy on this one. The Alien runs across walls and ceilings? It's got competition now!

Mall Ninja master of stealth...

Alien with natural camouflage.

Mall Ninja got golf cart with MP5 and Shrikes...

Alien got nasty appendages, strength and speed.

Alien got exoskeleton...

Mall Ninja got ballistic plates times 3.

Alien not to smart...

Mall Ninja-ditto.

Alien, you die screaming...

Mall Ninja you die laughing...

Who wins? They're on the prison ship, btw.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]
My money has to go with the Alien.  Even if the mall ninja gets him, that acid blood can still get the ninja.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#2]
No doubt about it...I'll put mucho dinero on the Mall Ninja.  The Alien may be a bad mutha, but the Mall Ninja has an unbelievable imagination and that beats all!  

No matter what strenth/speed/acid the Alien dishes out, OUR Mall Ninja will just conjure up more martial arts/weapons/tactical skills/etc. that would be more unbelievable and insane to challenge the Alien!

[shotgun]   [sniper]   [rocket]   [pistol]

-RoadDog
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#3]
hmm, good question? can the mall ninja disapear in a cloud of smoke and astroly project him self?

or is he one of the sissy ninjas that just walk on water?
[>]:)]

Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No doubt about it...I'll put mucho dinero on the Mall Ninja.  The Alien may be a bad mutha, but the Mall Ninja has an unbelievable imagination and that beats all!  

No matter what strenth/speed/acid the Alien dishes out, OUR Mall Ninja will just conjure up more martial arts/weapons/tactical skills/etc. that would be more unbelievable and insane to challenge the Alien!

-RoadDog
View Quote

Amen! If you can think it, you can do it!

And I doubt that the Mall ninja would run out of ideas for dealing with the Alien. Just make something up. Alienjitsu or something!
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#5]
The alien was a pansy.  He let Sigourney Weaver take him.  Geez.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#6]
One vote for each!

and po89, the Mall ninja works under the premise that if he thinks he can do something, and thinks he can convince skeptical firearms entusiasts that he can, given the situation, then he can do it.

Getting even one person to play along with the astrally projected Mall Ninja might be difficult.

He probably just takes the elevator.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The alien was a pansy.  He let Sigourney Weaver take him.  Geez.
View Quote

I'd let Sigourney Weaver take me any time too[:I]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#8]
If Vasquez could not take out the Alien there is no way Mall Ninja can.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top