Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2016 4:02:31 AM EDT
Any one have experience with this rifle

I love the looks and it comes with irons, but I've never heard of this company.  This is to be a cheap plinker btw
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:09:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I love the looks and it comes with irons, but I've never heard of this company.  This is to be a cheap plinker btw
View Quote

Sounds like a bootleg Palmetto State Armory. I have no experience with them, but that's the going rate for an entry level AR
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:09:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

No I haven't. It says the barrel is not chrome lined. I wonder what then.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:15:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Get one and post a range report, free gun oil man.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:23:00 AM EDT
[#4]
ARs are so inexpensive now, why screw around with unknown mgf/sellers?  No thanks.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:23:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like just another one of many entry level rifles. I would rather go with PSA and get a chrome lined barrel made by FN.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:25:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if that company has any connection to FireCLEAN.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:25:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Well I'm going to pick one up I'll post a review on it
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:26:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like just another one of many entry level rifles. I would rather go with PSA and get a chrome lined barrel made by FN.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:39:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:47:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Guntec Keymod Rail.

All of my rifles have Guntec M-LOK. I would never buy an AR-15. Build build build.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:14:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Almost 600? Overpriced.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:16:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Meh. You can build a better rifle for the same price or less from PSA if you're patient. Every once in awhile they have some insane deals on uppers. I'd look around at some other sites too, PSA isn't the only site with good deals if you're willing to slap an upper and lower together.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:29:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chrome moly? It'd probably be a decent plinker for someone that doesn't want to build one
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:31:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Never heard of them.

If it's not a PSA, or more commonly known company then I stay away.

I've seen vendors setup at gun shows selling every junkie Chinese made part, pin, or spring needed to build an AR except the lower.
I mention that because I'm seeing LOTS of out of spec junk parts in the past few months. Some are cheap people buying one small part to complete a build. But lately I've begun to suspect some companies are using junk to keep costs low and compete with PSA or others.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:36:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks all for the advice, guess I'll go PSA.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well I'm going to pick one up I'll post a review on it
View Quote

Sounds like a good deal..............good luck!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 7:56:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Thanks all for the advice, guess I'll go PSA.  

View Quote
Good luck.   I think they had ~ three kinds of uppers left today
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#18]
what he said
Quoted:
Meh. You can build a better rifle for the same price or less from PSA if you're patient. Every once in awhile they have some insane deals on uppers. I'd look around at some other sites too, PSA isn't the only sight with good deals if you're willing to slap an upper and lower together.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#19]
see this thread.... New Posts
Best deal on AR rifle kit minus Receiver
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Not tier 1
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:30:40 PM EDT
[#21]
WI resident, never heard of them.

Wonder if they paid to license the "Bucky Badger" likeness used in their logo?

they do neckbeard 22lr... link
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:31:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Never heard of Badger but I did see these guys up close at the Green Bay show yesterday. Very nice  rifles with their own roll mark lowers. http://scotsmanarms.com/?110000
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Let's see, it's got the Spartan reference, all the features tier 1 basement dwellers want with guarantee of the lowest quality, cheapest parts they could find.

Yup, fly-by-night tactical boutique store.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#24]
They say "Made in Wisconsin". I think someone needs to tell them that words mean things. Assembled and made are not the same. They say in the comments on SlickGuns that most of the parts are from Anderson, which to me means Made in Kentucky, assembled in Wisconsin. Unlike LaRue that actually makes their barrels, triggers etc. in Texas and assembles in Texas.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not tier 1
View Quote

someone call me?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Non chrome lined barrel icky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top