[#1]
Pretty sad, congrats to the Horny Frogs though
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Nike Guy Sad
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:04:20 AM EDT
[#3]
haha

TCU's thug QB wasn't even playing, is he still in jail where he belongs?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#4]
That was a great game...after the half.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:05:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Chris
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:06:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Purple.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:11:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
haha

View Quote

Neither was Oregon's starting QB after putting up 31 points. He got hurt and UO failed...just like every other time he got hurt.

I have to say that UO deserved this after dealing with the devil trying to get him from EWU.  They put all of their eggs in one basket and got burned repeatedly this year.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:13:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Neither was Oregon's starting QB after putting up 31 points. He got hurt and UO failed...just like every other time he got hurt.

I have to say that UO deserved this after dealing with the devil trying to get him from EWU.  They put all of their eggs in one basket and got burned repeatedly this year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
haha

That's what happens when you try and replace one of the greatest college QB's of all time and Heisman winners.......

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
haha

You do realize that TCU's starting QB, Trevone Boykin was arrested Thursday for a bar fight and didn't play, don't you?

Chris
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:16:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's what happens when you try and replace one of the greatest college QB's of all time and Heisman winners.......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
haha

Good teams are better than one player.

Case in point, TCU.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:17:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Case in point, TCU.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
haha

Case in point, TCU.

Congrats....TCU has a better back up QB than Oregon.  Would have loved to see this game with both QB's healthy.....first to 60 wins.  Nice win TCU, Oregon did not deserve to win.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:18:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Vegas made the call
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:21:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Vegas made the call
View Quote

Oregon was favored by 7........they got it right based on Boykin, out.  Adams being out wasn't part of the spread.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:23:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Oregon fans are on suicide watch.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

We were after losing by a last second FG to Auburn in the Title game.........it's been a rough road.  

18 total yards in the second half. ...............eight...........teen
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:28:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Wow Oregon lost?! WTF... I had the game off at half time, figured another damn blow out.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wow Oregon lost?! WTF... I had the game off at half time, figured another damn blow out.
View Quote

Adams concussion in second qtr........out for game.  We now know, that Oregon has THE worst back up in NCAA history.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:30:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We were after losing by a last second FG to Auburn in the Title game.........it's been a rough road.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

eugene is a hippie cesspool
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:32:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and?  My wife and I are both Alumni......what hole in the wall hick town did you crawl out of?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:34:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Heard on the radio at halftime,  TCU fans were leaving. ...doh!
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:34:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are invading and occupying federal buildings
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#22]
I was socializing and kinda gave up on the game cause we had it in the bag in the first half, next thing I know it becomes a ballgame halfway through the 4th quarter.

GJ TCU you deserve that game.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:35:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wait....I thought they were all cesspool hippies?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:40:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Adams concussion in second qtr........out for game.  We now know, that Oregon has THE worst back up in NCAA history.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the worst backup center in history too.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:44:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh hush, Eugene is my favourite place in the world to head west and come out in Florence and the Oregon Dunes.
Love camping at Oregon Dunes SP and loading up on Dungeness crab at one of the seafood places in Florence.
The drive from Eugene to the coast is beautiful.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:46:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Congrats....TCU has a better back up QB than Oregon.  Would have loved to see this game with both QB's healthy.....first to 60 wins.  Nice win TCU, Oregon did not deserve to win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
haha

Case in point, TCU.

Are you really equating losing your QB after scoring 31 points and not having your QB for the entire game?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:46:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Games like that one are why I love college football.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Summed up nicely
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 12:47:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Great comeback.

About the only interesting game this entire bowl season.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:45:03 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm shocked, I watched the first half and since it was so lopsided, I turned it off and stacked split logs in the wood shed.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Turned that game off when it appeared like Oregon was running away with it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

False, I'm at work and my wife is asleep still.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

Same here.  Just as I flipped the channel I thought to myself:  "You know you're going to miss one of those epic comebacks, right?"

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, normal day here. Especially considering this was just a runner up game.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Oh hush, Eugene is my favourite place in the world to head west and come out in Florence and the Oregon Dunes.
Love camping at Oregon Dunes SP and loading up on Dungeness crab at one of the seafood places in Florence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Made that drive last June.  Very nice drive.  I liked Eugene as well but I missed running into most of the hippies.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Wow, how embarrassing Duck's
The duck got plucked and roasted.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#37]
All of Oregon's loses came when Vernon Adams didn't play.  So seeing Locke come in I knew that Oregon was going to regress.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:34:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Oregon 2nd string QB not equal to TCU's.

Good for TCU, not a big fan of Nike, Inc.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:15:51 PM EDT
[#39]
I think the back up center was the biggest factor in that game.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#40]
That was an exciting game, and likely will be THE ONLY barnburner of the bowl season.  As a Marshall fan, I remember (fondly!) the '01 GMAC Bowl between MU and East Carolina.  ECU was up 38-8 at the half and Marshall came back and won 64-61 in 2OT.  The game itself was amazing but what was just as remarkable was the fact that Marshall scored the tying TD with 7 seconds remaining in regulation to make it 51-51 and missed what should've been the winning PAT!  Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions.

Anyway, the game last night was fun to watch.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think the back up center was the biggest factor in that game.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Or trying to run Adams on a read option up 31 points.......or, gaining more than 18 yards in the second half......or having a top 15 recruiting class for the last five years and not having a competent back up QB to be able to at least keep the ship afloat......or a defensive coordinator with half a brain to make minimal adjustments in the second half......or a head coach to know that SHTF, and probably trying to run clock with a RB in Freeman who is second in the nation in yards from scrimmage.  

but yeah......I can see how it's the Centers fault
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Or trying to run Adams on a read option up 31 points.......or, gaining more than 18 yards in the second half......or having a top 15 recruiting class for the last five years and not having a competent back up QB to be able to at least keep the ship afloat......or a defensive coordinator with half a brain to make minimal adjustments in the second half......or a head coach to know that SHTF, and probably trying to run clock with a RB in Freeman who is second in the nation in yards from scrimmage.  

View Quote

Oregon's defense forgot to come back from the locker room at half time.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 3:41:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Do you know how tired a defense would get when your offense only gains 18 yards in a half?.........during 3 OT's?  Oregon's DC will get fired over this, as well he should.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Don't forget that Frost left for UCF.  This was the first game that the new OC called.

They did well in the first quarter, but started stalling even in the second quarter.  QB, center out with a new OC that probably wasn't ready for a situation where you have a totally different QB in the game.

Only thing good coming out of this game is that things are looking up for UW recapturing the NW Championship next year!
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the center(backup center) can't get the ball consistently to the QB, who's fault is it if it is not his? I will agree that that was just one problem area, but it was a huge one at that. Errors from the center shut down all chances an offense has.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Us ducks have some real problems if we don't have a back up
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Us ducks have some real problems if we don't have a back up
View Quote

TCU troll account?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

and?  My wife and I are both Alumni......what hole in the wall hick town did you crawl out of?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VYOxLfOu3U

I didn't know our little brother even had a fight song....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top