Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:16:35 AM EDT
[#2]
For the love of God help me.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:27:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Buy it and let us know.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 1:41:21 AM EDT
[#4]
First of all what the heck are you going to use it for?

I have a Coleman CT40. It is meh, but the best I could afford of what was available locally, I didn't have time to order. Again, it's ok. Held up to nightly patrol duty for the last 8 months. But I can't say I'd recommend it or its relatives. Some people i work with have the Bushnell's and they like them, but they take CR123's compared to my AA's and AAA's for the one your looking at. They might be ok if you got a charger and some 18650's.

FWIW I think there are better alternatives out there. I just ordered a Fenix UC35 and am expecting it Monday. Includes a rechargeable 18650, it's rechargeable via built in USB port, and will recharge standard 18650's unlike others that take proprietary batts. It can also use CR123's in a pinch too. 960 lumens i think. It was 89ish shipped.

As an alternative to the Bushnell there is the Fenix  PD35 that is the same 960 lumens and will use either 2 CR123's or a 18650 but it doesn't have built in charging. I think if you shop you can find them in the 40 to 50 dollar range and I think they have a better tail cap than the Coleman's for EDC or work use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top