Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2016 7:06:51 PM EDT
http://phys.org/news/2013-07-chimp-pig-hybrid-humans.html

These days, getting a Ph.D. is probably the last thing you want to do if you are out to revolutionize the world. If, however, what you propose is an idea, rather than a technology, it can still be a valuable asset to have. Dr. Eugene McCarthy is a Ph.D. geneticist who has made a career out of studying hybridization in animals. He now curates a biological information website called Macroevolution.net where he has amassed an impressive body of evidence suggesting that human origins can be best explained by hybridization between pigs and chimpanzees. Extraordinary theories require extraordinary evidence and McCarthy does not disappoint. Rather than relying on genetic sequence comparisons, he instead offers extensive anatomical comparisons, each of which may be individually assailable, but startling when taken together. Why weren't these conclusions arrived at much sooner? McCarthy suggests it is because of an over-dependence on genetic data among biologists. He argues that humans are probably the result of multiple generations of backcrossing to chimpanzees, which in nucleotide sequence data comparisons would effectively mask any contribution from pig.

Generally speaking, interspecies hybrids—like mules, ligers (lion-tiger hybrids), or zedonks (zebra-donkey hybrids)—are less fertile than the parents that produced them. However, as McCarthy has documented in his years of research into hybrids, many crosses produce hybrids that can produce offspring themselves. The mule, he notes, is an exceptionally sterile hybrid and not representative of hybrids as a whole. When it comes time to play the old nuclear musical chairs and produce gametes, some types of hybrids do a much better job. Liger females, for example, can produce offspring in backcrosses with both lions and tigers. McCarthy also points out that fertility can be increased through successive backcrossing with one of the parents, a common technique used by breeders. In the case of chimp - pig hybridization, the "direction of the cross" would likely have been a male boar or pig (Sus scrofa) with a female chimp (Pan troglodytes), and the offspring would have been nurtured by a chimp mother among chimpanzees (shades of Tarzan!). The physical evidence for this is convincing, as you can discover for yourself with a trip over to macroevolution.net.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I always thought chimp and pig DNA just won't splice.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd say it goes a long way toward explaining why pig organs are compatible with the human body as replacements.

But then I'm no muslim
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd say it goes a long way toward explaining why pig organs are compatible with the human body as replacements.

But then I'm no muslim
View Quote

Insulin maybe
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:20:48 PM EDT
[#5]
they sure like to breed with those evil blonde haired blue eyes whenever they get the chance......white girls are like catnip...or maybe truffles...
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They already think that happened, and also in reverse:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Then came the great battle of Badr, where the Muslims grew stronger. This brought the third stage of dealing with the Jewish existence in Al-Madina. We have tolerated you for a long time - you offspring of apes and pigs! We have tolerated you for a long time.

5:60 Then say: "Should I inform you [People of the Book] of those, who will have even worse recompense from Allah than the transgressors? They are those whom Allah has cursed; who have been under His wrath; some of whom were turned into apes and swine; who worshipped taghut [the devil or idols]; those are the people who are in a far worse plight and who have turned farthest away from the Right Way."

so a monkey fucked a pig and out poped Jesus?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then came the great battle of Badr, where the Muslims grew stronger. This brought the third stage of dealing with the Jewish existence in Al-Madina. We have tolerated you for a long time - you offspring of apes and pigs! We have tolerated you for a long time.

5:60 Then say: "Should I inform you [People of the Book] of those, who will have even worse recompense from Allah than the transgressors? They are those whom Allah has cursed; who have been under His wrath; some of whom were turned into apes and swine; who worshipped taghut [the devil or idols]; those are the people who are in a far worse plight and who have turned farthest away from the Right Way."

RIF, a pig fucked a monkey.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I will accept that a pig fucking a chimp explains Michael Moore.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#9]
GseriesFAL
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorry been a while since i read scripture.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, it's a novel hypothesis, I'll give him that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Humans come from Chimps, maybe? Muslims cum in goats, fer sure!
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#14]
The idea that a pig could screw a chimp is ridiculous. This doesn't pass the common sense test.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The idea that a pig could screw a chimp is ridiculous. This doesn't pass the common sense test.

View Quote

Would explain hillary.....
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Or just a childish insult and hate for your enemies.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I really don't give a flying fuck how many piled-higher-and-deeper pieces of paper he has.

What a fucking loon.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Let him test his hypothesis by artificially inseminating a female chimp with pig semen to see if viable offspring result.  My guess would be no fucking way!

Whata maroon!  
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Let him test his hypothesis by artificially inseminating a female chimp with pig semen to see if viable offspring result.  My guess would be no fucking way!

Whata maroon!  
View Quote

How many bananas do you think that would take?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I kill you?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#22]
kylo thread
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:24:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I always thought chimp and pig DNA just won't splice.
View Quote

You can but you always end up with a monkey with 7 asses
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Rather than relying on genetic sequence comparisons, he instead offers extensive anatomical comparisons, each of which may be individually assailable, but startling when taken together.

View Quote

Uh... that's not how this works.   That's not how any of this works.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:27:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I will accept that a pig fucking a chimp explains Michael Moore.
View Quote

or FBHO.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Form follows function, pigs and apes are both omnivores.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top