Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2016 2:22:17 PM EDT
Good lord 50 bids and sold for $1225.... I just Picked one up a month ago for $752 delivered man things change quick these days?
colt 6920
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 2:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Likely a fair amount of bid shilling going on there. Or shill bidding.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up my first one out the door from walmart for $750 back in what like August or September.

Then I went to another walmart and started the buying process on another 6920  They called the Illinois State Police, and like all my other firearm transactions in 2015, I got a "delay".  That actually worked out better for me because the gun was like in limbo for a week to 10 days.  The ISP gave the go ahead like two days later, but because of my work schedule it was later that I got to pick up.  So in the interim, walmart knocked another $100 off.  So $650 out the door.

Stupid stupid me, I didn't realize that walmart's policy was to give you 30 days from when they notify you that the ISP approves you to come back and actually pay for the gun.  I went to a third walmart where they had 4 or 5 other Colts in stock.  One of them was this:

I would have started the ball rolling with the transaction on all of them and then I would have come back on the 29th day to pick them all up.

In before that other ARFcommer posts the pic of the receipt for two Magpul MOE 6920's for $550 each.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top