Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/2/2016 9:21:33 AM EDT
Cant believe this hasn't been posted already, but I heard on the news this morning about google having an app that blocks all Trump related info! If its a dupe, please delete! NO, I don't have a link, but yall are smart folks and Im sure you can find it!
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#1]
They are trying to use the greatest technological powers available to stump the Trump...
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I googled "Donald Trump" and got a lot of hits.

Including this:

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Y'all missed the word 'APP' in the original post.

I'd be fine with an App that blocks FHRC and FFTB.  I can see why libs want to keep Trump off their mobile devices. He's scary and icky.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#5]
As long as they don't block Ivanka...
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#6]
It's an app on the google play store. NOT just google when you search something.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Google blocking him versus an app in the Google Store blocking him OP or two different things.

You should write for the media sir with how misleading your thread title is to get clicks!!!

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:33:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Liberal heads will explode, that's all I can say.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#10]
My problem with this is that I want to know why they didn't design an app to block hitlery, fbho, and all the others? Sure seems like MSM picking sides yet again!
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#11]
That's some lame close-your-ears-and-go-la-la-la shit.

Some very powerful entities are coming out of the woodwork trying to kill Trump's momentum.  

Either this is a big ass ruse and we're getting trolled hard by Trump, or they're actually starting to worry.  

In any case, all this is doing is strengthening his popularity, it seems.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My problem with this is that I want to know why they didn't design an app to block hitlery, fbho, and all the others? Sure seems like MSM picking sides yet again!
View Quote

My guess comes in 2 parts.

Part 1) You don't understand how apps are developed.

Part 2) The guy that made the Trump filter app doesn't like Trump. If some coder decides he or she doesn't like the others, maybe they will make one. Or you could learn how and you can do it! Point being, the MSM has little to do with this, aside from reporting on it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:37:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Google blocking him versus an app in the Google Store blocking him OP or two different things.

You should write for the media sir with how misleading your thread title is to get clicks!!!

View Quote

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER! It wasn't intended as "click bait", should I go back and try to edit it because it offends you? Something about special snowflakes comes to mind.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:39:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#15]
I gotta say, if he wins the US might just have Civil War 2.  Seriously.  

The liberals and give me FSA might just use it as a way to 'secede in place' and just completely go ape nuts.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Some very powerful entities are coming out of the woodwork trying to kill Trump's momentum.  

Either this is a big ass ruse and we're getting trolled hard by Trump, or they're actually starting to worry.

View Quote

I have a third theory...

You have no idea what you are talking about
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The liberals and give me FSA might just use it as a way to 'secede in place' and just completely go ape nuts.
View Quote

No Liberals don't own guns

Wait, actually you might be right, there's lots of anti-Trump liberals on this very site
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:51:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I have a third theory...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a third theory...

Oh look, it's you.

You have the exact opposite of this app.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

"They" isn't Google.
"They" is a bunch of libtards programmers who built an app to block mentions of Trump.

If YOU want to go write an app to block mention of Hillary, Obama, etc., you're more than welcome to write one. Personally I wouldn't bother, as I want to know what the enemy's up to.

ETA: Don't pretend big tech companies are apolitical. Mozilla made news a while back for firing the inventor of Javascript because he was against gay marriage. IBM and Microsoft have been pushing congress for more visas to bring in foreign workers, and IBM even tried to pull an astroturf "get all the employees to lobby congress" bullshit around trade agreements. Most big tech companies are pretty dirty and pretty liberal.

(Disclaimer: the above is not the official position of my employer.)
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"They" didn't do anything. Some guy wrote an app.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough, but do you think if you designed an app to block hitlery or the big O, or any of the others for that matter, that it would make the morning news? If it did, would it be portrayed in a positive light like this one was? I think not.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wait, actually you might be right, there's lots of anti-Trump liberals on this very site
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, so anyone that disagrees with you is a liberal?  What a black and white world you live in lil dude.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Lol, so anyone that disagrees with you is a liberal?  What a black and white world you live in lil dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anti-Trumpers are pro-GOPe...GOPe supports the liberal agenda....so that makes you a liberal
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Oh look, it's you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a third theory...

Oh look, it's you.

and yet you're the one that comes sliding into a thread because you think that there is yet another grand conspiracy to hold The Donald down

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:55:53 AM EDT
[#26]
bing does as well.

If you try and search "Trump policy papers" it will not go to Trump's website.  It goes to leftist websites bashing trump.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Bahahah
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Anti-Trumpers are pro-GOPe...GOPe supports the liberal agenda....so that makes you a liberal
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only a Trumpkin can support a man with a liberal background as long as Trump's and then call those who dont support him "liberal"
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 9:59:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant that the FSA POS would just use it as a reason to become completely and totally lawless (more totally lawless than now).

Anarchy and savagery...more than currently.

Isn't that sad that when we have to talk about savagery and lawlessness with respect to the FSA, we have to qualify it with 'more than now'?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#30]
The sooner people accept Trump is our next President   the sooner they can get back to work
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

and yet you're the one that comes sliding into a thread because you think that there is yet another grand conspiracy to hold The Donald down

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a third theory...

Oh look, it's you.

Yet another?  Please point out any thread in which I was suspicious of a conspiracy.

Actually, what I was trying to insinuate was that this popularity Trump is gaining due to the apparent bigwig haters may be to solidify his chances at securing the nomination, so that Hillary can defeat him, and that the trolling is Trump feeding everyone what they want to hear when he has every intention of losing the race.

But you're such a combative pedantic weirdo that you made an ass of yourself, yet again.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#32]
funny the people who hate trump.
farrakhan
soros
hillary
the entire media
the vichy wing of the republican party
and sydney.

I would be hard pressed to find a subject I agree on in conjunction with farrakahn, soros and hillary clinton.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#33]
I finally clicked on this thread to see how wrong/clickbaity the title was.

I was not disappointed.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:10:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yet another?  Please point out any thread in which I was suspicious of a conspiracy.

Actually, what I was trying to insinuate was that this popularity Trump is gaining due to the apparent bigwig haters may be to solidify his chances at securing the nomination, so that Hillary can defeat him, and that the trolling is Trump feeding everyone what they want to hear when he has every intention of losing the race.

But you're such a combative pedantic weirdo that you made an ass of yourself, yet again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a third theory...

Oh look, it's you.

Yeah.  Some dude that makes a filtering app in the Play Store is a real powerful entity alright.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
farrakhan
soros
hillary
the entire media
and sydney.

I would be hard pressed to find a subject I agree on in conjunction with farrakahn, soros and hillary clinton.

View Quote

Should i have just gone along with the intent of this thread?

Oh no!  The mainstream media is out to censor Trump?  All of your searches for Trump will be hidden.  THIS WILL ONLY MAKE TRUMP STRONGER!!!!!

Your'e right. That was much easier

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:15:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah.  Some dude that makes a filtering app in the Play Store is a real powerful entity alright.

View Quote

You know, or the media that has reported it ad nauseam for a day.

You really should do yourself a favor and just stop.  I don't think that even the other Trump detractors really like the cut of your jib.  It's just...not good.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER! It wasn't intended as "click bait", should I go back and try to edit it because it offends you? Something about special snowflakes comes to mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2016 is starting off awesome.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:15:42 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

i just googled Trump news....
View Quote
OP's in the backwoods of TN, their internet hamster needed a break

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Oh no!  The mainstream media is out to censor Trump?  All of your searches for Trump will be hidden.  THIS WILL ONLY MAKE TRUMP STRONGER!!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
farrakhan
soros
hillary
the entire media
and sydney.

the media is unquestionably censoring trump. Selectively.  They will force searches to anti-trump websites.  duh.

Do you get your talking points from the DNC, the RNC, the Nation of Islam or directly from Soros.

Interesting the company you keep.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

the media is unquestionably censoring trump. Selectively.  They will force searches to anti-trump websites.  duh.

Do you get your talking points from the DNC, the RNC, the Nation of Islam or directly from Soros.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
farrakhan
soros
hillary
the entire media
and sydney.

That's funny.  i just searched for "Trump Policy Papers" on Google and the first three results went to the 'Donald J. Trump for President website.'
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I googled "Donald Trump" and got a lot of hits.

Including this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/zack3gpics/Donald-Trump-angry-1-960x480_zpsskjpjdlv.jpg
View Quote
That's Google bombing, something different.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#42]
There's also apps that blocks the Kardashians.

Are "they" also conspiring against the Kardashians?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:21:05 AM EDT
[#43]
A third party made the app. If you want to make a bernie sanders, or hillary one, then go for it. Google had nothing to do with this.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:26:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't see a second civil war.  It would be less effort and risk for the free loaders to find a job than it would be for them to coordinate, fight, sacrifice and win a war. However I do see the amount of feels and bitching to hit epic levels.  One could hope the former freeloaders would be to tired from working to do any real bitching.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#45]
and in this thread we see that OP has no fucking idea what the fuck he is talking about.

OP is exactly what i imagine the majority of trump supporters are like.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Don't be silly, Google would never add it to their store  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough, but do you think if you designed an app to block hitlery or the big O, or any of the others for that matter, that it would make the morning news? If it did, would it be portrayed in a positive light like this one was? I think not.
Don't be silly, Google would never add it to their store  

Google's criteria for addition to their store.  Does it run?  Check, added.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:29:32 AM EDT
[#48]
The linked article on CNN sys that their is an add-on available.  In addition there is a downloadable app for mobile devices.  Add-ons, like adblocker, are Google extensions I believe.

So in a way, Google has provided software to block trump and the OP is correct.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#50]
TRUMP HATES HIM!

See the one little trick that knocks Trump out of your news feeds...
FOREVER!

Just click HERE

And HERE

.                    . .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   and OVER HERE

and HERE

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top