Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2016 2:28:05 AM EDT
Has anyone tried the Amazon Kindle Unlimited?  They have a 30 day free trial right now.  I can't see a downside to it if you read a lot.  Thought?  After the trial it's $9.99 a month.. if it's legit it will save me a lot of $$
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:02:00 AM EDT
[#1]
It's great.  I've saved a ton of money with it and read some great books.  The arisen series and the Voodoo plague series were a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Has anyone tried the Amazon Kindle Unlimited?  They have a 30 day free trial right now.  I can't see a downside to it if you read a lot.  Thought?  After the trial it's $9.99 a month.. if it's legit it will save me a lot of $$
View Quote

Isn't the Unlimited package limited to smaller/indie publishers? I think my wife looked at it for my daughter, but many of the books they wanted weren't available because they were from major publishers who refused to support the service.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 10:55:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I had it during the summer, I think I read 20 books then when I ran out of books I got rid of it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Do the trial, but I found that $10 a month wasn't worth it to me as they only have a limited selection of Unlimited titles, and they mostly weren't ones I was interested in.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is cheaper to get Amazon Prime.  Kindle unlimited is a part of prime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top