Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2016 7:52:42 PM EDT
I just wanted to reach out to the hive and gather any opinions on the Jym line of products. They all have 9.5 or more on bodybuilding.com, but I know that they have a business relationship with BB, so I take that with a grain of salt. So, worth switching from optimum nutrition products, or new snake oil?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Uhh fucking expensive? Supplements even at their best are the last one percent of your progress. I buy what's sufficient and use it knowing even that is or about too much. I think of you have a realistic idea of what to expect from a supp, you're less likely to buy the mat expensive shit on the market.

You thinking protein or pre-workout?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a few pounds from a neighbor for free when he was going to overseas for a bit and it worked just like any other protein supplement, tasted decent, nothing revolutionary.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Optimum is the tits IMO. Good medium price range and quality stuff. You know what it says it contains it contains. I use their creatine, BSN PWO and get my glutamine and protein from myprotein.com.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Uhh fucking expensive? Supplements even at their best are the last one percent of your progress. I buy what's sufficient and use it knowing even that is or about too much. I think of you have a realistic idea of what to expect from a supp, you're less likely to buy the mat expensive shit on the market.

You thinking protein or pre-workout?
View Quote

pre, post, and protein. Looking at the sale on BB right now it looks prices within 5% of the ON products, so price isn't really a big deal. I just want to make sure that it isn't a bogus product.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Eat lots of protein. Lots of fat. A few carbs. Stay in your macros. Supplement protein with any name brand powder. Add any name brand BCAAs. Add any name brand creatine. Use coffee as prework out, as needed.

Lift heavy. Squats, deads, press, bench.

Get huge.

Seriously, I don't put much stock in one name brand gets better results than another. Your biggest variables you can control are: diet and program. All the supplements in the world won't fix a bad diet or shitty programming. Unless you have access to AAS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top