Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/1/2016 10:12:04 AM EDT
The Minister Louis Farrakhan has a warning for the American public: “If Donald Trump becomes president, he will take America into the abyss of hell.”

That’s the message that the controversial Nation of Islam leader delivered in a recent video that was posted to his Facebook page.

In it, Farrakhan said that Trump has certainly “done great things in the business world,” but charged that the Republican presidential candidate is “exacerbating the race situation in America.”

“Mr. Trump is tearing away the skin of the onion of white civility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the whites that follow him, that they don’t care what he says,” Farrakhan said. “He could say one thing this minute, another thing the next minute and you can see that the man has a little problem.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/31/farrakhans-warning-about-what-will-happen-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-and-his-message-about-the-character-of-the-whites-who-follow-him/
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't just judge a man by his friends,  I also judge him by who is his enemy.  This is a ringing endorsement of Trump IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:17:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Farrakhan said that... the Republican presidential candidate is "exacerbating the race situation in America.”

View Quote
That's pretty rich, considering the track record of the Oval Office's current occupant.

Not a big Trump fan myself, but I do like the fact that he doesn't kiss the ass of America's "protected" class, which seems mandatory for all modern politicians, regardless of party.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if that has to do with Trump's rising poll numbers among blacks?

It can't be lost upon those blacks that would be inclined to vote that the Dems have taken them for a ride and have tossed them to the side in favor of Hispanics and unchecked immigration.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#5]
You my friend      win the prize for FPNI  2016  
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't just judge a man by his friends,  I also judge him by who is his enemy.  This is a ringing endorsement of Trump IMHO.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:19:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The Minister Louis Farrakhan has a warning for the American public: “If Donald Trump becomes president, he will take America into the abyss of hell.”

That’s the message that the controversial Nation of Islam leader delivered in a recent video that was posted to his Facebook page.

In it, Farrakhan said that Trump has certainly “done great things in the business world,” but charged that the Republican presidential candidate is “exacerbating the race situation in America.”

Mr. Trump is tearing away the skin of the onion of white civility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the whites that follow him, that they don’t care what he says,” Farrakhan said. “He could say one thing this minute, another thing the next minute and you can see that the man has a little problem.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/31/farrakhans-warning-about-what-will-happen-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-and-his-message-about-the-character-of-the-whites-who-follow-him/
View Quote

Change three things in that sentence and it rings even truer

Obama is tearing away the skin of the onion of Black civility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the Blacks that follow him, that they don’t care what he says,” Farrakhan said. “He could say one thing this minute, another thing the next minute and you can see that the man has a little problem.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Just another reason to vote Trump
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Or maybe white people have had enough bullshit from the crybabies and shit talkers in the black community that use racism as a tool to gain power and influence.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#10]
LULZ, he's speaking in support of this:

Irony, U haz its you ignorant Racist fuck.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:27:27 AM EDT
[#11]
That fucker sure talks a lot of shit...not much action though?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, that's all I need to know.  

Trump/Cruz 2016

Fuck Farrakhan btw!
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Edit
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Louis Farrakhan: The One True Voice of Racial Harmony

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Here's hoping that a dormant prostate cancer cell goes up to his brain.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Should read:

“Mr. Trump is tearing away the skin of the onion of white civility servility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the whites that follow him..."

Perhaps guys like Calypso Louie see that their days of getting the masses of whitey to smile and kiss their asses are coming to an end, and it scares them.

Thirteen percent can't hold the other 87 percent in thrall forever.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Professional race baiter delivers.  

Which turds actually report what this racist says? He's got such a track record that he should be fucking irrelevant by now.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#19]
The other day I was listening to talk radio and the guest host on Rush was comparing what they are saying about Cruz and Trump to what they said about Reagan.  

Pretty much the establishment republican party is mirroring its anti-Reagan campaign plan.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Or maybe white people have had enough bullshit from the crybabies and shit talkers in the black community that use racism as a tool to gain power and influence.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Read this post, and all I could see was...

... maybe white people have had enough bullshit from... the black community...

At what point is it okay to start thinking, "You know what, enough is enough - this shit is getting old"?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#21]
The democrats throw every card at Republicans including the nazi card
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

That fucker sure talks a lot of shit...not much action though?
View Quote
He's a snake in the grass..............I am sure he is doing plenty that he will not talk about in public!

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:33:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Lol at the racist who is facing the demise of his scam.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It can't be lost upon those blacks that would be inclined to vote that the Dems have taken them for a ride and have tossed them to the side in favor of Hispanics and unchecked immigration.
View Quote

The horns of a dilemma for them.  They've been conditioned to vote D, but now that team is importing more welfare cases which will only diminish that resource.  It'll be interesting to see what they do.  

Either way I think we're fucked.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's silly. Two bad people or groups can hate each other.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#27]
The good news is that most of the Nation of Islam was recruited from prisons and are most likely, not likely to be able to vote.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#28]

So he's worried that Whitey is gonna rise up and put a stop to shit like BLM and racist race baiters like Farrakhan?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#29]
and trump's list of endorsements just keeps growing.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" hasn't exactly worked out well for us foreign policy wise.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The other day I was listening to talk radio and the guest host on Rush was comparing what they are saying about Cruz and Trump to what they said about Reagan.  

Pretty much the establishment republican party is mirroring its anti-Reagan campaign plan.
View Quote

I remember it, and yes, even in 1984.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The horns of a dilemma for them.  They've been conditioned to vote D, but now that team is importing more welfare cases which will only diminish that resource.  It'll be interesting to see what they do.  

Either way I think we'rethey're fucked and some of them are starting to realize it .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either way I think we'rethey're fucked and some of them are starting to realize it .

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

“Mr. Trump is tearing away the skin of the onion of white civility and the more he pulls the skin of that onion back, he’s beginning to show something in the character of the whites that follow him, that they don’t care what he says,” Farrakhan said. “He could say one thing this minute, another thing the next minute and you can see that the man has a little problem.”

View Quote

Say's the most racist person in America. Fuck Farakhan.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#35]
in your guts you know he's nuts
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#36]
People still pay attention to what this loser says?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#37]
if it comes to it, i'm gonna enjoy the living fuck out of voting for trump.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#38]
People are tired of this

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Apparently, the Blaze does.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#40]
That is a ringing endorsement from a guy who claims to have visited a UFO and leads a racist terrorist organization . Makes me support Trump
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Fuck you CoC race biter.  Go suck zeros dinkydick
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Absolutely I do, every word.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't just judge a man by his friends, I also judge him by who is his enemy.  This is a ringing endorsement of Trump IMHO.

Of course it is. It's also silly to think Scott meant that's the only measure used to judge especially looking at the bold portions above.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:29:23 AM EDT
[#44]
No jerk off, FBHO has already taken us to hell. The only way it'll get worse is of Hitlery or Sanders become DOTUS.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:29:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Sweet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Did you know that Louis Farrakhan's real name is Louis Eugene Wolcott. He was Calypso musician who produced several albums and used the stage name "Calypso Gene". One of his songs was on the top 100 Billboard Chart for five years in a row.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#48]
The worm has turned.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#49]
I might have to vote for Trump now! Thanks Calypso Louie!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Here is 'Republican Colin Powell' hanging out with Farrakhan after endorsing President Obama.

- Malik Obama & Barack Obama – Malik Obama & Muammar al-Gaddafi -
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top