Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2015 2:59:49 PM EDT
And some customer was going through the bait pulling out worms and sniffing them. He went through a few containers then said "yep" while I was getting rung up.

Is this some old fisherman trick sniffing worms?
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
And some customer was going through the bait pulling out worms and sniffing them. He went through a few containers then said "yep" while I was getting rung up.

Is this some old fisherman trick sniffing worms?
View Quote

Are we not doing "phrasing" anymore?
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 3:05:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 11:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
So is it some old fishing trick or what?
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Smelling for the .22 that's hidden under the worm dirt.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 12:08:13 AM EDT
[#5]
My guess is he was making sure they were not dead!
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:00:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My guess is he was making sure they were not dead!
View Quote

My guess
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:13:21 AM EDT
[#7]
no that's a good thought about checking to see if there dead but that's not it.  If you have never heard of it the eldest worms are the ones with the most hormone. They are usually female.  The larger fish are attracted to the ones w/ the most hormone because nature has programmed them to know that there is more nutritional value to them.  try it, it will be musky.and earthy.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:21:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Smelling for the .22 that's hidden under the worm dirt.
View Quote

Or Grandpa's hidden silver as they stripped the house and didn't find it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:28:58 AM EDT
[#9]
K so what do I need to change next time to make it more believable.  Apparently everyone seen the CO location and thought..   "ah fuck it he's had to many brownies, let him smell his hormone worms"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top