Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2015 12:56:14 AM EDT
TEXAS – The infamous "B*oty Tickler” who was breaking into homes in Dallas and tickling peoples but*holes while they were sleeping has finally been captured.

The so called "B*oty tickler” hit several homes and targeted at least a dozen people before being arrested.

His best cover is the element of surprise people believed he was a harmless homeless man but after being captured it was discovered he wasn’t homeless but was wearing "Yezzus” brand clothing that is estimated to be worth over $4,500.

All of the break-ins happened overnight and people were so scared they started sleeping on their back.

We spoke we Richard Nays who lives near 3 of the "B*oty ticklers” victims homes and he told us "Fam I slept on my back everyday, I can finally sleep on my

Police say they were able to identify him and arrested him today at 5 a.m. All of the tickler’s victims were men. He is currently being held in Dallas County with no bond.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:59:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, that is a damn good way to get repeatedly shot in the face.

What the fuck is wrong with some people.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 1:57:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, that is a damn good way to get repeatedly shot in the face.

What the fuck is wrong with some people.

View Quote

Honestly. though, how the fuck do people let someone get in their bedroom to tickle their asshole in the first place?  

If my alarm didn't go off, my dog would.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 2:06:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Bootywarrior.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top