Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2001 10:39:05 AM EDT
Funny, funny stuff!

[url]http://www.toolofsatan.org/[/url]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#1]
This is a joke, right?  These people are trying to be funny, right?
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm having mixed feelings about this one...due in part to the fact that I don't really know what the F'k they're talking about.

Conclusion:  some people have too much time on their hands, on to the next forum topic...

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Holy crap.  I hope they're kidding.

Link Posted: 4/26/2001 10:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]
What a bunch of friggin' morons. The infinate ways in which people misdirect their energy never ceases to amaze me.

Link Posted: 4/26/2001 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Think how lame Star Wars would have been if the heroes were all fundamentalist Christians.  "Let's pray to god that the Death Star doesn't blow up our base."

Maybe someone should remind them that IT'S A FREAKING FAIRY-TALE MOVIE!!!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I dig their irrefutable reasoning, too.

Here are some examples of the many questions people asked us:

[b]Are you serious?[/b]

Luke: A lot of people see this movie and think the force is real.æ We're here to save them.

Mortimer: Would we joke about eternal salvation?

Luke: We had a friend who died in car accident because he wasn't wearing his seat belt.æ He believed that this supposed "Force" would protect him. We don't want that to happen to anyone else.

[b]Anyone who doesn't wear their seatbelt is just stupid.[/b]

Mortimer: Not if he was under the influence of the "Force."

[b]It says on your pamphlet that the Force is Tool of Satan. But it also says Jesus is The Force. Doesn't that mean that Jesus is a tool of Satan?
[/b]
Luke: No. Jesus is the Lord. That might seem like a contridiction to you...

Mortimer: There are a lot of things that seem like contridictions in religion, but this isn't one of them.

[b]Isn't Jesus just like the Force? See, the Force is in everything and so is Jesus! [/b]

Luke: No they aren't. Star Wars is just a movie. The Force is a fantasy. Jesus is reality.

[b]I'm a Christian and you make Christians look stupid. You're ruining it for the rest of us. Do you think Jesus would be out here protesting a movie?[/b]

Mortimer: Yes he would, if Jesus thought this movie was evil.

Luke: Actually, Jesus is here with us protesting this movie. He is everywhere!

[b]I'm a professional graphic designer and you might get more people interested in your cause if you did a little more than draw on horns on your photos. It looks kind of stupid and amatuerish.[/b]

Mortimer: Normally the horns and tails don't show up in photos so we had to "draw" them to reveal their true colors.

[b]Your flier is anti-semetic. Why do you call George Lucas a Jew? That's racist! Wasn't Jesus a Jew?[/b]

Mortimer: Yes. But he was also the Son of God!

[b]So why is George Lucas wrong?[/b]

Mortimer: Because Jesus is right.

We hope that our replies helped because the Force is something you can't take lightly. Young people, even christians, don't normally see that Luke Skywalker is a force of evil. We may not have stopped anyone from seeing the film, but at least we made them think! Praise Jesus!

Mortimer and Luke Fontaine both work in the fashion industry and hold degrees from Oral Roberts University.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#7]
You guys have been had!! Go to the bottom of the page at that site and click on the part where it says "Before You Send Us Hate Mail".
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#8]
"These Christians" have WAY too much time on their hands.
They FAIL to realize that its FICTION, too caught up in their holy book to see life is a free fun thing and that they CAN think independantly.
Do these same people think that CHE is the work of the devil? Or meditation the work of the devil???
Actually if you were to look more closly the Froce is more (specifically)wichcraft than devil worship.  Its all around us, in all of us, its nature....bla bla bla...

BISHOP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top