Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/30/2015 12:37:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:38:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Game over, man. Game over!
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:40:01 AM EDT
[#2]
He should star as the giant turd in Weird Science Returns.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:40:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I read that as Bill Pullman.  I thought, "Well that's a random choice."

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:42:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe we got 'em demoralized.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#5]
They were trying to get him to be one of the punks in Terminator Genisys, but apparently his schedule just didn't work out right.

ETA:

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:51:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I know there's really no way to write that in, but it's one of the best movie characters ever, and it's fun to dream.

Supposedly Lance Henrickson is on the fence on desire. He does a lot of conventions and knows there is a lot of division among fans about the retcon.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:52:52 AM EDT
[#7]
If there was a classy way to pull it off, I would not be opposed.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:55:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Hicks won't hesitate to use harsh language.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:57:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Just say Ripley hit her head in the attack, then bring back Vasquez and Gorman too.

After the success of Force Awakens, fans are obviously nostalgic
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:00:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Is Blomkamp the guy responsible for Starship Troopers?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:02:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Stow that shit Hudson!
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:06:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stow that shit Hudson!
View Quote

C'mon, maaaannnn!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They were trying to get him to be one of the punks in Terminator Genisys, but apparently his schedule just didn't work out right.

ETA:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/141027094633-07-terminator-restricted-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
View Quote

I know Brian, the guy on the right.  He is also the bad guy in Cobra (Stallone), Lionheart (Van Damme), and Life Stinks (Mel Brooks).  He's a good guy.  Nice wife as well.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:09:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Wait didn't he die in Aliens?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:10:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Coconut Pete!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:10:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Blomkamp's writing the script, which means the Aliens will be illegal immigrants in post-apocalyptic South Africa who need medical care for their sick children, but Weyland-Yutani won't give it to them and use robots to keep them oppressed.

Then everything starts exploding around someone wearing a GoPro, and for some reason there's a fifteen-minute interview with Die Antwoord interspersed throughout the movie. Ripley becomes a literal Xenomorph at the end. Effects by Weta.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:11:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

He was pulled under the floor by an Alien or two but we never actually got to "see" him die. It was simply implied that he either died while being taken, by an alien bursting out of the chest or by being blown up from the reactor.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:18:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He was pulled under the floor by an Alien or two but we never actually got to "see" him die. It was simply implied that he either died while being taken, by an alien bursting out of the chest or by being blown up from the reactor.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:19:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M6bc69398c0ef72e13a7d2f6ee521acb7o0&w=297&h=188&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

So you're saying he's mostly dead?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:20:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am astounded at the depth of random knowledge displayed in GD, sometimes...

I find it reaffirming

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:21:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.  Paul Verhoeven.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:21:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I know Brian, the guy on the right.  He is also the bad guy in Cobra (Stallone), Lionheart (Van Damme), and Life Stinks (Mel Brooks).  He's a good guy.  Nice wife as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/141027094633-07-terminator-restricted-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

One of the creepiest bad guys ever.  Was perfect in Fright Night 2.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:22:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

Really?  Tell him that his gravely voice is amazing and that he should really do some voice acting for video games.  Seriously there are some hacks out there that I have been like "you know the bad guy from Cobra would be better than this dude..". Also, I liked him as the alien bounty hunter in the X-Files.  That dude has been in almost everything from my childhood.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:22:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No.  Paul Verhoeven.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  Paul Verhoeven.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

He was the serial killer in Joe Dirt and the alien hitbeast in the X-Files too.
I always enjoy seeing him, kinda wish he was in more stuff.

I was hoping Paxton would be there to reprise his death when that scene came up.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M6bc69398c0ef72e13a7d2f6ee521acb7o0&w=297&h=188&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Indeed I am. He must have cheated in a poker game.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:33:10 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Really?  Tell him that his gravely voice is amazing and that he should really do some voice acting for video games.  Seriously there are some hacks out there that I have been like "you know the bad guy from Cobra would be better than this dude..". Also, I liked him as the alien bounty hunter in the X-Files.  That dude has been in almost everything from my childhood.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

He's a good dude give him a high five, I enjoy seeing him now and then in stuff.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:48:00 AM EDT
[#28]
From the ground near the new LZ, rumbling. Ripley and the squad bring weapons to bear. A mound of earth begins to form, as something is pushing it's way up from below. The rumbling slowly begins to resolve into.... gunfire? A human voice shouting?  A head pips from the earth, revealing Husdon, firing recklessly into the hole.  "Cmon, bitch! Oh, you wanna eat some bullets too? SURE!" The firing and obseneties continue as the squad and Ripley continue to stare...

Finally, the gunfire subsides. Hudson looks around, sees the squad.

"Think I got 'em all. Hicks was right, this *is* a goddammit bug hunt!"
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:52:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:54:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:03:18 AM EDT
[#31]
fans are obviously nostalgic

Well if they want billy back I want these guys back

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
fans are obviously nostalgic

Well if they want billy back I want these guys back

http://www.sonymoviechannel.com/sites/default/files/movies/images/earthvstheflyingsaucershm.jpg
View Quote

It's official: This thread is dildos!
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You mean verhoeven? He's a son of bitch who hates Heinlien and thinks Heinlein was a fascist  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean verhoeven? He's a son of bitch who hates Heinlien and thinks Heinlein was a fascist  

True story, the book and movie were incredibly dissimilar aside from the fact that both involved fighting alien bugs. Verhoven =/= Blomkamp what is this I don't even
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#35]
he plays a great bad guy

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Originally Posted By Miracle Max:Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He's been killed by an Alien, a Predator and a Terminator
View Quote

I forgot he was in Predator 2.

I try to forget that movie was even made, though. Same with AVP.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:17:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
From the ground near the new LZ, rumbling. Ripley and the squad bring weapons to bear. A mound of earth begins to form, as something is pushing it's way up from below. The rumbling slowly begins to resolve into.... gunfire? A human voice shouting?  A head pips from the earth, revealing Husdon, firing recklessly into the hole.  "Cmon, bitch! Oh, you wanna eat some bullets too? SURE!" The firing and obseneties continue as the squad and Ripley continue to stare...

Finally, the gunfire subsides. Hudson looks around, sees the squad.

"Think I got 'em all. Hicks was right, this *is* a goddammit bug hunt!"
View Quote

I want to believe.....
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not to mention Agent Phil Coulson killed him with the Peruvian 0-8-4; basically the Tesseract.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#40]
How are they going to explain anyone on the planet being alive after they blew the rector and planet up?

Is this going to be a like some Old Timers game were Old Aliens fight Old Cast members but there is no checking?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#41]
It would be cool if he lived somehow; but it would be a huge stretch. Actually, it would be a freakin awesome movie in an of itself! Think "The Martian" meets "Enemy Mine" story of survival on nuked planet with maybe one xenomorph he makes his buddy.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Maybe he found another ship that was automated and got away

Quoted:
How are they going to explain anyone on the planet being alive after they blew the rector and planet up?

Is this going to be a like some Old Timers game were Old Aliens fight Old Cast members but there is no checking?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:30:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Hicks, Vasquez and Hudson were their ticket away from Sigourney Weaver's interference and cost, and they blew it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#44]
"You're not a demon are you?  The angel said you were."
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He also faced an angry Arnie in True Lies
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I'm navel lint!"

I love that scene.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Died in a top Floor shanty as a Seal sniper in Lebanon. Hicks found him just before he died.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's Schrodinger's Space Marine.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

I know what you mean. I remember watching him as a kid thinking about how creepy and scary he was (Cobra and Lionheart) but then seeing him in Life Stinks, Three Amigos and a campy version of Hercules he didn't seem so bad.  I met him when I was in college (an actor in his hometown) and he is so different than the persona that he projects as a character.

He took a break but is back acting now. He has three films coming out this year.  One with Ashley Judd.  Good guy.  

It's funny how some character actors stick with you through your life. Brian was one of them.  Keith David and Bert Young are two others that I was able to spend time with as our career paths crossed. Many others as well but those guys were some of the big ones from my childhood.  David Patrick Kelly was one that has stuck with me but never met him. He is a great character actor.

Sorry.  Thread jack over!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top