Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/28/2015 11:59:42 PM EDT
We all know fudds are those that like the classic ol' metal and wood. Don't much like the new stuff made from polymers and aluminum, but won't hesitate to buy for a quick 150% profit. Believe the original A5 is the best and softest kicking scatter gun ever made.

So what about those that can't stand the thought about firearms made from blued steel, and walnut?

Who think the best shotgun is an 18" pump 12ga for home defense and bird hunting (yes...I've sold an 18" pump 12ga to a guy for duck hunting...)

Only hunt with an AR with all the picadilly systems, lights and lasers and Beta-C mags?

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:00:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Tier 1?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:00:46 AM EDT
[#2]
a tacticfool
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:01:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Mall Ninja, Tactical Timmy, Tactitool, gear queer
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:01:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:02:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Picadilly?  Did you mean picatinny?  
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:03:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Arfcom GD lurker??
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:03:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Operators operating operationally.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:03:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

lol'd
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe he's hunting at the circus.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:04:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Walrus & Snowboots?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Mall Ninja.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:05:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Mall Ninja.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#14]
A Tactitard.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:08:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We all know fudds are those that like the classic ol' metal and wood. Don't much like the new stuff made from polymers and aluminum, but won't hesitate to buy for a quick 150% profit. Believe the original A5 is the best and softest kicking scatter gun ever made.

So what about those that can't stand the thought about firearms made from blued steel, and walnut?
Who think the best shotgun is an 18" pump 12ga for home defense and bird hunting (yes...I've sold an 18" pump 12ga to a guy for duck hunting...)
Only hunt with an AR with all the picadilly systems, lights and lasers and Beta-C mags?

View Quote

What the fuck?

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:10:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:Believe the original A5 is the best and softest kicking scatter gun ever made.  
View Quote

I haven't shot one before, but it is the best looking shotgun ever made.

But just because they said I couldn't kill a deer without a bolt gun and camo

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Poseur.   Blactical Airsoft Hero.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:11:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Someone under thirty?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone under thirty?  

Nah...I sold one particular older guy (mid 40s?) a Colt 6920.

Late came back and bought a bunch of Pro-Mag rail systems, mags and other shitty Pro-mag stuff. Took his 6920 to a gunsmith and paid to have a Promag quad rail gas block installed, along with his Promag quad-rail, promag tri-rail riser with red laser on one side, and some green laser "nigh vision" (not really) marketed for pig hunting, some cheap light on the rail with a cord that looked like coiled telephone wire.

Then started to talk to me about the different night vision there is and that he has one thats not for civilians. Its the "red" version which the federal government uses to spy on citizens, and that the civilian ones are "green". He said the "red" night vision is able to tell where someone is shooting from. Told me his 6920 shoots a 4" group at 3600 meters with Tula 55gr ammo equipped with a NcStar red dot. Did you know that Tula 55gr ammo is MIL-SPEC? Me neither!.

Then talked about how he believed in God and that Jesus was our savior and that the government is trying to abolish Christianity, then talked about how he didn't believe in Christianity.

Guy had a haircut as if he put a bowl on his head and trimmed around it. He was really skinny, too. Didn't smell though.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:11:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Tactical Timmys
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:12:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Someone who vehemently believes that you have the right to own everything up to a B2 bomber. But is opposed to hunting in any form as they consider it animal cruelty.

I don't know what you call such a person. All I know is that I used to be one.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:12:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Late came back and bought a bunch of Pro-Mag rail systems, mags and other shitty Pro-mag stuff. Took his 6920 to a gunsmith and paid to have a Promag quad rail gas block installed, along with his Promag quad-rail, promag tri-rail riser with red laser on one side, and some green laser "nigh vision" (not really) marketed for pig hunting, some cheap light on the rail with a cord that looked like coiled telephone wire.

Then started to talk to me about the different night vision there is and that he has one thats not for civilians. Its the "red" version which the federal government uses to spy on citizens, and that the civilian ones are "green". He said the "red" night vision is able to tell where someone is shooting from. Told me his 6920 shoots a 4" group at 3600 meters with Tula 55gr ammo equipped with a NcStar red dot. Did you know that Tula 55gr ammo is MIL-SPEC? Me neither!.

Then talked about how he believed in God and that Jesus was our savior and that the government is trying to abolish Christianity, then talked about how he didn't believe in Christianity.

Guy had a haircut as if he put a bowl on his head and trimmed around it. He was really skinny, too. Didn't smell though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone under thirty?  

He meant 36 meters.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:14:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz125/Shot_To_Hell/12270584_10207816720638296_1842292292_n_zpsnaf4si2v.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Believe the original A5 is the best and softest kicking scatter gun ever made.  

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz125/Shot_To_Hell/12270584_10207816720638296_1842292292_n_zpsnaf4si2v.jpg

I had an old A5 for my first shotgun, sold it back to the guy I bought it from because I didn't like how it felt when I shot it. Too much metal slamming back and forth.

Nice deer and rifle btw.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:14:59 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
Never worked in a gun store?

Picadilly

Mosenburg

Moisin Nagant

M1 Grand

Smith and Western

Luger (brand, not ammo type)

Ticka

.308 pistol for concealed carry

40mm S&W

"My Rem 770 is zero'd at 1000yds" overweight 18 year old kit

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:18:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean you don't carry one of these IWB?

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#25]
To me what makes a Fudd is their attitude towards certain firearms and the 2nd Amendment. Typically they think one should only have access to traditional huntibg rifles and shotguns. They rely on the police/government for their personnel safety. Basically a liberal rationalizing why it's okay to own whatever sporting arm they guiltily still own. The fact the firearm is likely a more traditionally blued and wood furnitured gun has little to do with it, other than it is an easy stereotypical but  accurately predictable way of identifying them.

That and their big mouths insisting on denigrating your choice of firearm.

Basically old geezer union democrats.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#26]
I call them Tactifools. Geared up like a tier 1, Special Forces, snake eating killer. Constantly on the net, debating the latest and greatest boutique guns and gear.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:20:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Gecko45
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:21:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Me.  I don't own a single hunting gun.  Except maybe a 10/22.

A fudd isn't someone that doesn't like wood and steel.  A fudd is a dude that only likes things that are made for hunting.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:23:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
So are you a fudd if you also own a M1 Garand, M1A, M1 Carbine, Mauser, etc.. all those are classic ol' metal and wood guns.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:24:13 AM EDT
[#30]
IDPA tactical tomahawk guy?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:27:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Mall Ninja, Tactical Timmy, Tactitool, gear queer
View Quote

in other words your basic arfcomer.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:28:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Tactitard
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:28:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Sauerpatchkid comes to mind.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:30:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:31:10 AM EDT
[#35]
These guys...

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:31:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Johnny NATO Commando
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:32:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Piccadilly Square or Piccadilly Circle?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:41:58 AM EDT
[#38]
You're all wrong.

I'd say the opposite of a fudd is someone whom;

-Shoots more than a half a box of "shells" a year.
-Has an assortment of firearms, enjoys collecting them, isn't satisfied with the off the shelf Remington 710 30-06.
-Shoots IDPA/USPSA 3Gun.
-Reloads as another aspect of the hobby.
-Doesn't keep their 2 guns in a wood display case with glass door.
-Shoots at the rifle range all year round (opposed to around here "sight in days" are filled with fucktards who only pull the gun out of the gun sock 2 days before heading into the woods each year).
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:47:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Tactifools
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:48:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone under thirty?  

Thats always a good thing.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:49:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Douchebags wearing tactical vests to gun shows as they smother their PSA with UTG are properly referred to as "tacticunts."
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:54:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Someone who can shoot worth a damn, and has any real knowledge of firearms?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:16:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Me.  I don't own a single hunting gun.  Except maybe a 10/22.

A fudd isn't someone that doesn't like wood and steel.  A fudd is a dude that only likes things that are made for hunting.
View Quote

This is me, too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:48:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:48:35 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:38:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not a fan of wood on firearms but I'm hardly tacticool.

Nor do I own a single hunting style gun because I  have no desire to hunt.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:51:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://www.slickguns.com/sites/default/files/PTR915300Pr1.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.slickguns.com/sites/default/files/PTR915300Pr1.jpg

I'd face fuck a woodchipper for a real one with a stock.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:19:10 AM EDT
[#48]

Duff.....as in......Hillary
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:20:25 AM EDT
[#49]
A Vegan.  

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:27:09 AM EDT
[#50]
In the gun world:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top