[#3]
Should sell them in the EE.

The fellators here would make you rich.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 9:28:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd buy one as a goof but not at $76
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]
This is from another Putin 2016 calendar.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:15:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Wtf is this? Is that little kid Pooter in the flesh?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, look and the blonde guy standing behind the kid with the camera.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No, look and the blonde guy standing behind the kid with the camera KGB assassination weapon.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, look and the blonde guy standing behind the kid with the camera KGB assassination weapon.  

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I was going to mention this. I got a friend in Omsk that's getting me 3 of them. If anybody else needs one let me know. I'm using all 3 in my house I can't let any of those go (2 are going in the my bedroom).
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was going to mention this. I got a friend in Omsk that's getting me 3 of them. If anybody else needs one let me know. I'm using all 3 in my house I can't let any of those go (2 are going in the my bedroom).
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Supposedly; if the kids 'dad' would be in the picture. Which one would he be?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pooty-poo is the guy with the camera behind the kid, pretending to be his dad.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/26/vladimir-putins-deeply-weird-2016-calendar/

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/19suburban96/media/herbs.png.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/19suburban96/herbs.png</a>

View Quote

In before leg humping commies?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:28:10 PM EDT
[#15]

The son-in-law of Vladimir Putin stands to benefit from $1.75 billion in cheap finance from the Russian state, a Reuters examination of public documents shows. The money will help fund a petrochemical project at a company in which Kirill Shamalov, husband of Katerina Tikhonova, the Russian president's younger daughter, has a significant interest.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The son-in-law of Vladimir Putin stands to benefit from $1.75 billion in cheap finance from the Russian state, a Reuters examination of public documents shows. The money will help fund a petrochemical project at a company in which Kirill Shamalov, husband of Katerina Tikhonova, the Russian president's younger daughter, has a significant interest.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-capitalism-sibur-idUSKBN0UD0XC20151230
View Quote

Kirill's father Nikolai worked with,actually under,Putin in Sant Petersburg's city hall. He's been in on the scam from the get-go.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:55:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm serious. It's costing me a fortune at a time I really can't spare a nickel but it's worth it.

Anyway, my guy is reliable, I've known him for years so if anybody else needs one just holler.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:58:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

wait.. wait..he still has another daughter.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:17:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm serious. It's costing me a fortune at a time I really can't spare a nickel but it's worth it.

Anyway, my guy is reliable, I've known him for years so if anybody else needs one just holler.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much? Do you have PayPal?
It'll be worth it just to see the heads explode.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:23:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, the same cronyism we have here.  Good to know.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just hollered.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:25:40 AM EDT
[#23]
I saw on the news tonight theres a Putin cologne available.

Sorry, only available in Russia.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:34:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

IM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top