Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 12/19/2015 9:18:11 PM EDT
Right now on the commentary for the Democrat debate

Really....Rubio/Kasich gonna beat Hillary?

They also said Trump and Cruz would be the easiest one for Hillary to beat
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a false flag.

The Democrats will NEVER lose against Democrat Lite.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:21:24 PM EDT
[#2]
They can keep dreaming, Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:22:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Reverse that for what they are REALLY afraid of.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:24:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know who "They" are in this post but I can assure you "they" and "nobody else" fears a Trump / Palin ticket.

Best to get the two most incredibly stupid people in the world to sink the GOP.

LF
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:26:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Must be opposite day.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:27:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Remember, the POTUS is elected by the Electoral College.  The dems have most of the EC already in the bag, such as new york and california.  Rubio and Kasich would hand over Florida and Ohio to the republicans, making a victory somewhat tougher.

A lot of people don't realize this - it's ALL ABOUT the Electoral votes, has nothing at all to do with the popular vote.

This is how hitlery WILL win in November.

-Gator
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#8]
are you offering to make this into the official dem debate thread?

edit - if you are, you got to participate too

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#9]
That may be true that they only fear that ticket, however they are certainly fucking madhouse scared shitless of Trump, or Cruz or Carson for sure
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, please, Brer Wolf, you can do anything to me, but please don't throw me in that briar patch!

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remember, the POTUS is elected by the Electoral College.  The dems have most of the EC already in the bag, such as new york and california.  Rubio and Kasich would hand over Florida and Ohio to the republicans, making a victory somewhat tougher.

A lot of people don't realize this - it's ALL ABOUT the Electoral votes, has nothing at all to do with the popular vote.

-Gator
View Quote

I can't speak for Kasich but, I think Rubio would have a difficult time keeping his senate seat from FL if he had a challenger. No way he can be relied upon to deliver FL electoral votes.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Polls have consistently shown that Rubio beats Hillary in a head-to-head matchup on a pretty regular basis

He fares better against her than any other candidate
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#13]
They already told us who they fear, Trump or Cruz. How do we know, it is who they attack every chance they get.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Polls consistently show that Trump loses to Hillary in a head-to-head matchup.  He fares worse against her than any other candidate
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's a false flag.

View Quote

FPNI

Cruz, Trump or bust.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:35:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Polls have consistently shown that Rubio beats Hillary in a head-to-head matchup on a pretty regular basis

View Quote

He can not even win the base of his own party in a Primary, therefore he can not expect to turn them out when he tacks back to the center and starts talking Amnesty and bringing illegals out of the shadows or some act of love bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's a false flag.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's a false flag.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:37:24 PM EDT
[#19]
lol
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:37:40 PM EDT
[#20]
if i had to pick my opponent i would call out the weakest.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Don't throw me in the briar patch......

Dems will surely tell the truth on who they fear running against, just like they were sooooo fearful of Romney.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a false flag.

Common false flag. They mentioned how conservative Boehner & McConnell are.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:48:23 PM EDT
[#24]
I'll go ahead and take my chances with Cruz or Trump.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#25]
These delusional fucking idiots we call the media think they can create the ticket they want.  I really really hope they aren't right.  Unfortunately, I think the GOPe might be dumb enough to fall for it.  Fuck them all!
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A wolf once caught a rabbit.

The rabbit started crying "No! No! dont throw me in the thorny bush!"

So the wolf threw the rabbit into the thorn bush to see what would happen

Then the rabbit got away
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#27]
sure they do...
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:27:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Polls consistently show that Trump loses to Hillary in a head-to-head matchup.  He fares worse against her than any other candidate

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You wanna know who they fear, watch who they attack. Dems always double down when pressed. It ain't Rubio and Kasich.

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:27:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'll go ahead and take my chances with Cruz or Trump.
View Quote

Yep. Considering the Dems are focusing all their energy on those two indicates they are perceived as a treat.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's a false flag.

View Quote

The only people who would vote for those 2 assholes are democrats.

Fuck kaisic or whatever his name is. He's a guaranteed loser.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:40:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As I have pointed out before when you post this bullshit in other threads, those same polls have Bush and Christie within a point of Hillary so clearly they are 100% horseshit.

But hey, keep posting in every goddamn Trump thread because maybe you'll get someone to believe it.  You guys are nothing if not persistent with the Trump-hate.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a false flag.

Yeah, they're the two guys who the Dems can look at and say "oh, I like what he's saying... I bet he could win" which means they are the opposite of what appeals to a Republican voter.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:43:22 PM EDT
[#33]
It's true -- Trump or Cruz would be the easiest candidates for the Democrats to beat. Their consultants are having wet dreams about that possibility.

Rubio would be the strongest Republican candidate in the general election. But even with Rubio, it would be uncomfortably close.

Don't be misled by listening only to the right-wing echo chamber. Even if every conservative, Tea Partier, libertarian, etc., turned out to vote for the Republicans, it still would not carry the presidential election. The numbers just aren't there (in the handful of swing states that will decide the election).

The only way the Republicans can win is to appeal to significant numbers of moderate, middle-of-the-road, and independent voters. Rubio maybe can do that. Trump or Cruz can't.

Edited to add: Sometimes I wish that the Republicans would run an extremist like Cruz, just to bury, once and for all, the myth of the "stay-at-home conservatives." But then I think of 8 years of Hillary, and I cringe. This country may be doomed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#34]
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I wuz gonna vote fer Croooze, but it'll just be a waist of my vote.  I'm vottin' fer John Kasich.    
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:43:57 PM EDT
[#35]
I agree with them, I'm afraid of that ticket also.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Are you they didn't say real conservatives fear that ticket might happen?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:44:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

As I have pointed out before when you post this bullshit in other threads, those same polls have Bush and Christie within a point of Hillary so clearly they are 100% horseshit.

But hey, keep posting in every goddamn Trump thread because maybe you'll get someone to believe it.  You guys are nothing if not persistent with the Trump-hate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that's because Bush and Christie appeal much more to independents and regular Republicans will still hold their nose and vote for them.  Most independents don't like Trump or Cruz.

Regardless.  Win or go home.  #cruz2016
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:45:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It's a false flag.

View Quote

This.  If the media pushes an R candidate, like they do Rubio, it's for a reason.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

-Gator
View Quote

I agree 100 percent.  If Kasich and Rubio deliver Ohio and Florida, and Webb runs independent and loses VA for Hillary, the dems can loose.  In just about any other scenario Hillary wins, I like Trump but once the media goes all in on attacking him it is going to get ugly.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Lol ok.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:50:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They can keep dreaming, Cruz 2016
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:51:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I agree 100 percent.  If Kasich and Rubio deliver Ohio and Florida, and Webb runs independent and loses VA for Hillary, the dems can loose.  In just about any other scenario Hillary wins, I like Trump but once the media goes all in on attacking him it is going to get ugly.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

-Gator

Because up to now, the media has been kid gloves with him, amirite?

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:51:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Rubio can suck my cock.  I will NOT vote for anyone out of NY.  After the safe act, nobody out of that state has any political credibility with me as a conservative.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

The only way the Republicans can win is to appeal to significant numbers of moderate, middle-of-the-road, and independent voters. Rubio maybe can do that. Trump or Cruz can't.

View Quote

Yeah, because that strategy worked perfectly in the last 2 elections.

You guys really need to pull your heads out of your collective ass.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:54:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember when the analysts and experts said Romney had the best chance. Romney in a landslide. He'll appeal to to the moderates and reach across the aisle!

So lets pick another weak progressive milquetoast RINO - that should work!
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:54:28 PM EDT
[#46]
fuck kasich
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:54:55 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm pretty sure Omalley is just there to pull D votes that might actually vote R if he wasn't there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#48]
http://www.heritageactionscorecard.com/members

Rubio is not as bad as Arfcom portrays.  I would much prefer Cruz, but Rubio would be a good president.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's true -- Trump or Cruz would be the easiest candidates for the Democrats to beat. Their consultants are having wet dreams about that possibility.

Rubio would be the strongest Republican candidate in the general election. But even with Rubio, it would be uncomfortably close.

Don't be misled by listening only to the right-wing echo chamber. Even if every conservative, Tea Partier, libertarian, etc., turned out to vote for the Republicans, it still would not carry the presidential election. The numbers just aren't there (in the handful of swing states that will decide the election).

Edited to add: Sometimes I wish that the Republicans would run an extremist like Cruz, just to bury, once and for all, the myth of the "stay-at-home conservatives." But then I think of 8 years of Hillary, and I cringe. This country may be doomed.
View Quote

If we don't stop moving leftwards, the country is doomed.  Running & electing Rubio IMHO is the same thing as electing hildog, just at a slower pace.

I'm ready to get this fucking party started, one way or another.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah because it's a great idea to actually say who will win against you for realz.

Also, as a rule i take whatever dems and libtards say and flip it.  Always end up with the truth that way.  Has served me well.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top